Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s irresponsible of her to go away if she really has had flu symptoms. My in laws had flu symptoms for 3 days before testing positive for Covid. Why would you put your other family members at risk just to go away for Christmas 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 52
What's really, really awful about her is her entitled attitude and lack of empathy for anyone else's situation. She feels like she's owed something and doesn't want to miss out on Christmas with the families while some of us haven't seen our families in two (2! 😭) years. Others have been working flat out during the pandemic, people suffering with long covid.... She has no clue about the real world.

I despise the companies working with influencers like her and lining her pockets because she doesn't deserve all the freebies. She's not inspirational. She is a shrewd, heartless business woman. When I came on this forum, I stumbled onto these Hunch threads wondering what could be so awful about her as she seemed innocent enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Can’t think of anything more hell-ish than piling 2 little kids and a dog in a motor home during the holidays
Fuckinf circus that’s why they make movies of this tit because it’s a stupid idea

just drive the rover to a nice B and B no need to make a grey filled shack on wheels to get there

Reactions: 40
I think it’s irresponsible of her to go away if she really has had flu symptoms. My in laws had flu symptoms for 3 days before testing positive for Covid. Why would you put your other family members at risk just to go away for Christmas 🤷‍♀️
She is a selfish p£|ck.
I hate when someone wants to see us but gets annoyed when we say no because they aren't well. "Oh, but it's not covid, I did an LFT!" 🙄 No, it may not be covid but if we all catch your cold, then we have to stay home and organise PCR tests.

I work with the public just 2 days a week and it is so stressful - the amount of people who refuse to wear a mask (properly) or come in sniffling and coughing near us 🤦‍♀️ - I have so much respect for people doing it 5/6 days a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Surely if you were going to hire anything a mini bus would be better so you could all travel together 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Because she's an entitled runt

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why people STILL don't realise that you can have Covid and it can take over a week to show on a PCR test, let alone an LFT.

I had symptoms for over a week, negative PCR at first, took ten days to get a positive. I could have been out and about, spreading it everywhere. My other half was similar - had an inconclusive PCR and a positive 6 days later, but he was in bed unable to move for that whole time.

She could easily have Covid if she's been ill for days, even if she's had a negative test result.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
"I don't actually know how much the motorhome is but if it's £57k I might keep it". Okaayyyy Sopha, what does that even mean? "iF It'S eXpEnSiVe I wAnT iT" 🤪 she just spouts tit because she's once again read something she doesn't like/ doesn't fit her fake online narrative. Every gretel rant is very passive aggressive, she has absolutely no class whatsoever.

And seeing as she hasn't read here since the battle of Hastings she won't mind me saying that yes Sophie, compared to some of us your house is absolutely a mansion, you spoilt little witch ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m not at all saying Stacey is any better. She’s not. She lies. She deceives. She flouted etc etc.

However know what she is better at than hinch? Phrasing it on her stories so she comes across as empathetic, aware of others, sensitive to the issues in the news. Look at the granny stories the other day. Repeated how she was so grateful to have been able to see her when others couldn’t etc. Sincere or insincere, she phrases it better. And I hope the sheep at least notice that.

Reactions: 77
What's the difference between Bojo and Soph?

Separated at birth the lying cockwombles.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she’s stupid and selfish for going away if she’s got/had flu like symptoms. My colleague had symptoms for at least a week despite negative LFT/PCR tests.

Didn’t she go somewhere last year despite having flu symptoms?

Reactions: 23
I had covid symptoms (flu like eg achy limbs, chills etc) and my lateral flow tests were coming back negative. It was only when I took a PCR test and it came back positive. I hope she has done a PCR just to be sure. I had 2-3 really rough days in bed, and felt drained for a further 3 days afterwards.

Funny how she was keen to document her recent visit to hospital with the broken toe but never mentions covid, vaccinations, lateral flow tests, PCR tests, kids being ill etc…She wouldn’t care if she had covid or not. She’s arrogant and selfish and only thinks about herself. Awful woman.

Reactions: 35
I had symptoms for over a week, negative PCR at first, took ten days to get a positive. I could have been out and about, spreading it everywhere. My other half was similar - had an inconclusive PCR and a positive 6 days later, but he was in bed unable to move for that whole time.
Correct me if I’m wrong but if you only had a positive test after ten days of symptoms, does that mean your isolation of ten days was already up and that you are no longer contagious?

I know people that have still tested positive for nearly 3 months after having COVID but was told that they are only contagious for the initial ten days of their symptoms.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't it be awful if she does have covid and she infects everyone staying at the farmhouse and wipes out Christmas 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I will bet anything she’s bought that motorhome. Which is why she doesn’t mind covering it in snow spray and hundreds of stick on hooks. She’ll come out with a “guuuuyzzz my Christmas wish came true, we now own this!!! Omg!!! I can’t believe it!” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.