Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 8 year old has tested positive for covid on lateral flow today so we've all had to get PCR tests done. That's our Christmas plans ruined😢 never mind at least we are keeping everyone safe and not passing it on to our families by having the get together we had planned. She really doesn't give a second thought about her family as long as she gets what she wants😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Aw, you are so good,thank you! We are going to see if the butchers will deliver 🤞🤞 it's just a panick when you don't live near family and you have kids. Hinch doesn't realize how lucky she is with all the help she gets!!

I’d be happy to help if I can??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she's really been "ill" then she's doing quite good at sorting that motorhome out and stuff. Our house (bar hubby) all got a really bad cold (pcrs all negative) however we were all bed bound for days, it lasted 7-10 days, mine took a little while to clear and I've still got pain. It hit us 1 by 1 with few days in between hitting next person. None of us could talk, and hardly move. Finally got rid and now my youngest is ill again with another cold (test negative again). Same with my parents and brother, they all got this cold and it's floored them too, as has it done same to others I know who's had it.

Think hinch is talking shite as per!

Also done abit stalking last night, i see hinchs aunt lives in Sunderland ( Hetton le hole) makes sense why she started following (good up north) page on Instagram last week.
If i see her ill give the fucker a kick. Hope she goes to fenwicks window as thus years theme is sheep, she'll feel right at home!!!
Actually quite nervous that she is guna be near me with living in the countryside.

I need to know more about this Hetton le Hole info, I'm from there... It's a small town and I'd never heard this!

Reactions: 15
Aw, you are all so lovely, thank you! We are fine for the next few days, I think I just panicked yesterday lol! Xx

Ok as long as you are. There are enough of us on here to help IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING!!! It’s a tit time and old skankalot fuckpigs swanning around like her tit doesn’t stink. Perhaps advertise offering to help families in need rather than a bleeping motor home and a holiday. Daft twit. No clue. Seriously though, if people are struggling with anything I’d be happy to help as much as I can 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Aw, you are so good,thank you! We are going to see if the butchers will deliver 🤞🤞 it's just a panick when you don't live near family and you have kids. Hinch doesn't realize how lucky she is with all the help she gets!!
If your stuck, but can get a cluck and collect, I've heard of some taxi firms that will collect and doorstep deliver it for you. Hope you get sorted. Its so hard with tattle not having a message function anymore xx

Reactions: 23
Afternoon chaps. I have all of the questions.

If this is a collab (I’m obsessed with the Collab term, a polite term for being a massive ponce and rampant narcissism that you think you are worth the equivalent of a motorhome) - where are the ads? What are these people getting out of it? I haven’t seen an ad.

They own that now. We once rented a motorhome for a holiday once (never having another holiday where we essentially tit/eat/sleep altogether) and we couldn’t have pets or doing anything to the exterior or interior.

In other made up news - what exactly is so offensive with anyone saying she is going on holiday in an expensive motorhome? Normal people do that too Snoffs. Weird.

Reactions: 14
She must be having a really fun road trip with two young kids, a dog and her husband by her side. She’s managed to scroll insta long enough to follow 8 of her huns who’ve tagged her Tesco tat. I can’t even enjoy a 5 min car trip to the supermarket without my lot kicking off constantly in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She must be having a really fun road trip with two young kids, a dog and her husband by her side. She’s managed to scroll insta long enough to follow 8 of her huns who’ve tagged her Tesco tat. I can’t even enjoy a 5 min car trip to the supermarket without my lot kicking off constantly in the back.
Her head must be permanently buried in her devices, when I go abroad, I leave my phone in the hotel in the safe. I like to get a break from it. I can’t believe Hinch now has 472 threads here. That is a record!

Reactions: 31
I’m guessing today she will pretend they are driving off and show some pre records of them stopping along the way.

Enlighten me tattlers. If BoJo announces today that we are only allowed to mix with one household because they’ve already gone and are already formed as one household on holiday they are allowed to continue?
Hence the motorhome...'we werent actually all together guuyyschhhh ' ffuuuccckkkk offf can smell her lies from here in Scotland 🙄🖕

• Haha
Her head must be permanently buried in her devices, when I go abroad, I leave my phone in the hotel in the safe. I like to get a break from it. I can’t believe Hinch now has 472 threads here. That is a record!
This “holiday” isn’t a holiday to her though is it. It’s content. I absolutely believe she has lots of other holidays - real holidays. Nights in hotels, spa breaks, holiday cottages - possibly even been abroad this year - all child free of course. It’s the ridiculousness that she thinks we would believe she’s sat hammering along the motorway with two young kids and a dog etc and have the peace and quiet to be able to sit and scroll her phone. Even on long journeys to have both kids asleep for long? To not get car sick staring down at your phone? To not have to keep the dog quiet because Lonnie is having a nap. Yeah. Ok.

Reactions: 36
We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣
Do you have an Iceland where you are?
They're still doing same day or next day delivery near me - had to use them today when Ocado ballsed up our order. And their turkeys are half price!

• Heart
Awww shucks thanks guyssss for my winning title .. excellent recap @Pollyanna263 , she really is a daft bint isn't she.

I can't wait to see the tit hit the fan over the next few days!
the title was edited after I posted it to remove ducking and snapped in two… I think maybe we needed to tone it down a bit more 🙈
(Which is fair enough,
Oh piss off you thundercunt. So we’ve been debating this Christmas. As you know last year we couldn’t go to Scotland and my MiL was so depressed she was suicidal. Anyway we were going up this year. Vaxxed, taking tests etc. So this morning we get a call, my MiL has been rushed to hospital. It’s not covid it’s her COPD. Mad rush today, partners last day at work anyway. Up to Scotland we go. Now, I know it’s not her problem or fault, but the complete lack of acknowledging the outside world or empathy with any of her followers really pricks at me. It’s all about material things, money money. Selfish.
Oh and Hinch. When you brake all that tit will go flying towards the windscreen like an episode of Takeshi’s Castle. JimBobNoJobOrKnob will get a flying bauble in his scalp 🤡🤡
sending you so much love. Hope your MIL is okay ❤

Reactions: 12
I feel like Stacey is upping her content this week. Obviously none of it is riveting but little bits of house Reno reveal; little crafts; little family Christmassy things they’ve done - just reminding hinch she’s there. She can post whenever she likes and double the amount of likes she gets compared to hinch. I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you have an Iceland where you are?
They're still doing same day or next day delivery near me - had to use them today when Ocado ballsed up our order. And their turkeys are half price!
Good idea, thank you! Xx

Reactions: 10
We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣
Oh no! I hope you feel better really quickly. I wish there was a way to know where you are as I bet one of us could get shopping for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I hope Sopha & co have a great time, actually I hope they bleeping don’t, I’m at my not so tend job working right up till Christmas Eve & I’ve then got to dash to the supermarket to finish off my food shop cos I don’t get paid till Christmas Eve, merry bleeping Christmas Hinch you disorganised braggy witch 🤬
Same here babe..will wait to xmas eve to finish everything as that is pay day for us too. Same every year. That is real life tho....and a real job. And i would not swop with hers for all the tea in china ♡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok as long as you are. There are enough of us on here to help IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING!!! It’s a tit time and old skankalot fuckpigs swanning around like her tit doesn’t stink. Perhaps advertise offering to help families in need rather than a bleeping motor home and a holiday. Daft twit. No clue. Seriously though, if people are struggling with anything I’d be happy to help as much as I can 🤷🏻‍♀️
You are lovely, thank you xx

Good afternoon nusty trolls. Its just me from the little village of northern "island," with my newly achieved vip status 😘 still can't velive it guyzzz it just don't feel real. Keep dreaming and your wishes can come true. Just like sopha will dream up her farm house and *pooof* it will appear.

Keep drinking the coke and eating the crunky snacks guyzzzz. We will need our energy the next few feeds 👍👍 all the vest ❤
hi from NI (Belfast) 👋

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.