Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t some one on the last thread say they knew the owners of the motorhome
Company and she hasn’t bought it

Reactions: 19
I will bet anything she’s bought that motorhome. Which is why she doesn’t mind covering it in snow spray and hundreds of stick on hooks. She’ll come out with a “guuuuyzzz my Christmas wish came true, we now own this!!! Omg!!! I can’t believe it!” 🙄
The sheep Santa bought it of course 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what she'll try and flog her sheep whilst she's away this Christmas? 🤔 or are we guessing there will be radio silence until a huge farmhouse announcement on Xmas day? Then she can proceed with her annual induced coma for all her hard graft this year, complete with a plagiarised quote about how amazing and rich she is.

Reactions: 22
Is Henry going to be going to be restrained in a seat or something? Or is he just another dangerous projectile in the event of an accident 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if while they are away removals will pack up her house and they’ll come home to their new home/farm!

Reactions: 29
Act one.Scene 1.
Billy Big biscuit enters on stage to find Chared Cinders on the floor scrubbing.
Wot you doing Cinders?
Oh f off Billy b and take your thongs wit you.
I'm cleaning the floor ain't I🤷‍♀️Our Lon is chasing Hen all over wif their muddy paws.
Aw,come on girl,you ain't gotta make any excuse for our filthy floor,yr carriage awaits innit🤷‍♂️
Oh,wat ever do ya mean Billy Big?
'Ere,this is wot's gonna 'appen -you're gonna wipe thar soot from yr face and forget you ever burned a bedroom daaan and get yr glad raggedy lounge suit on.We're going on a road trip!!!!
Oh😲 How will we find anything to talk about-should we take our pairing cards🤔 (laughs hysterically to the side).
Cinders,we don't need 'ardly nuthink. Look out yonder at yr transport, everyone's there!
Oh Billy Big....(tears start to flow) it's ...no it can't be ?....it's my fairy god mother 😪😪
Leave off Soph,you only saw her half hour ago.
Oh,Billy Big I can smell her little screwed up face from here-but why is the next window all misted up?
Condensation Soph.Yr pa won't stop blabbing.
Who else is coming Billy B and where are we going?
Doof,doof, doof

bleeping hell, DEAD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong but if you only had a positive test after ten days of symptoms, does that mean your isolation of ten days was already up and that you are no longer contagious?

I know people that have still tested positive for nearly 3 months after having COVID but was told that they are only contagious for the initial ten days of their symptoms.
I think your ten days isolation starts on the day you get a positive pcr result. Although you are correct in that you can still be testing positive up to 90 days later but not be infectious

Reactions: 8
'Soph you can't just sleep the whole journey and leave all the childcare to your family'

Nobody:

Soph:
1446671553-tv-matt-lucas-vicky-pollard-little-britain.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think they rented the motor home as they still have to isolate for a few days.
While they are away, Tracey will be let out of the loft to supervise the removal men packing her house up and then she return from her coma to a new house but she will still be relatable to sheep and say a million times "how can this happen to little old me, I'm just the same as you" there will an outpouring of messages about how she deserve it after all the hard work she does. Then it will another deep rest. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well I hope Sopha & co have a great time, actually I hope they bleeping don’t, I’m at my not so tend job working right up till Christmas Eve & I’ve then got to dash to the supermarket to finish off my food shop cos I don’t get paid till Christmas Eve, merry bleeping Christmas Hinch you disorganised braggy witch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh Soph, It doesn’t matter how many times you take selfies and eye duck yourself with your filters on - a real mirror or Virgin Radio will show the truth and you don’t look like this in real life!
She must add those dimples too!
She really boils my piss. This time last year I was working for the nhs as a nurse , pregnant and still being made to go and do visits. I then got covid from work. Luckily everything was ok but then there are people like her who just don’t give a tit and go galavanting around the country when they have symptoms!
Oh and for the comment about the £57,000 motor home. She made out that was like pennies for her and she might buy it because “she deserves it guyz”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m still catching up (and howling laughing 😂) so it may have already been said…. But I think she’s going to go away in the camper van for a few days and then on Christmas Eve there will be a montage (cringe) of them pulling into the gates of a huge farmhouse, all lit up with a Poppybelles front decor, to the tune of “driving home for Christmas” camera pans and she’s got the keys in a gift box for their “dream house” que tears (fake) and “I can’t believe we got so lucky guysssss” camera fades off and then a picture of the Grinch’s in front of their new fireplace, matching PJs and Merry Christmas guysssss. See you in the New Year at Hinch Farm, can’t wait to show you all. From our family to yours, ATB xxxxxx”
I can just see it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
This holiday probably happened last week during #flugate. Unless we see footage of them all in the van with Henners holding a copy of today's newspaper I can’t believe a second of it. 🙊
They are probably all at the new manshonnn with Poopybells setting up their door display and SS organising the kitchen cupboards.
I can't wait for somebody to spill the tea. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh piss off you thundercunt. So we’ve been debating this Christmas. As you know last year we couldn’t go to Scotland and my MiL was so depressed she was suicidal. Anyway we were going up this year. Vaxxed, taking tests etc. So this morning we get a call, my MiL has been rushed to hospital. It’s not covid it’s her COPD. Mad rush today, partners last day at work anyway. Up to Scotland we go. Now, I know it’s not her problem or fault, but the complete lack of acknowledging the outside world or empathy with any of her followers really pricks at me. It’s all about material things, money money. Selfish.
Oh and Hinch. When you brake all that tit will go flying towards the windscreen like an episode of Takeshi’s Castle. JimBobNoJobOrKnob will get a flying bauble in his scalp 🤡🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m still catching up (and howling laughing 😂) so it may have already been said…. But I think she’s going to go away in the camper van for a few days and then on Christmas Eve there will be a montage (cringe) of them pulling into the gates of a huge farmhouse, all lit up with a Poppybelles front decor, to the tune of “driving home for Christmas” camera pans and she’s got the keys in a gift box for their “dream house” que tears (fake) and “I can’t believe we got so lucky guysssss” camera fades off and then a picture of the Grinch’s in front of their new fireplace, matching PJs and Merry Christmas guysssss. See you in the New Year at Hinch Farm, can’t wait to show you all. From our family to yours, ATB xxxxxx”
I can just see it now 😂
Omg shes gunna 100% use driving home for christmas isnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.