Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Sometimes I like to read the news for bants” really annoyed me. Sofa, you aren’t news. News is actual important things.
The first thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is browse online news to see what’s going on around us. This is a very serious time and all she can do is laugh it all off. Everyone is working their bleeping arses off right now. Done a non-intended 12 hr shift yesterday because guess what like the majority of us our places of work are under staffed due to this pandemic she seems to have no care in the world about. Stupid woman. Prancing around decorating a motor home buying duplicates of pointless crapthat she will never use again like all previous years, bin them and buy more again next year. I can’t even cope with her anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Seeing her go off with her family has annoyed me as I’ve just looked at the news in my local area and seen that buses are being cancelled left, right and centre as Stagecoach don’t have the staff to drive them due to many drivers isolating which means a lot of people won’t be able to get to work/appointments/travel for Christmas. But as long as everything’s all good on Planet Hinch, that’s all that matters to her. She’s alright Jack.

I don’t think Ronnie and Lennie will be going with her in the motor home, they’ll go with Fiddle Fingers. The motor home is just for her, like most of the stuff she does. She’s so childish.

And I can see her saying in January that they loved the farmhouse so much, she had to go and buy it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I think we expect too much of Hinch tbh. She is a vacuous numptyhead. There is no substance to her relationships (except with Henners, and she probably encouraged that with peanut butter along the way) or her actions. She got lucky because the other airheads needed someone on Instagram they could relate to. Her “fame” is built on a house of cards, which could be taken down at anytime by one of those Malden high winds she seems to attract. She has zero talent and will probably eventually open an Only Fans account to support her wasteful lifestyle.

Meanwhile her 2020/21 accounts are due by the end of the month. I’m interested to see just how much she has made from all this tat she hawks.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Sopha & Father James haven't done a decent days work in years. Flaunting their "life is too short pack a bag & go' holiday funded by their gullible sheep, some of whom have got themselves into crappy debt trying to copy her lifestyle especially in these horrid uncertain times is so insensitive 🤬
She's not living in the real world & more & more people are seeing through her crap. One day soon her Insta famous life will change, the contracts will dry up & reality will hit home!
The woman seems oblivious to what is going on right now & the lives of "real people", her behaviour the other day ramming all that unnecessary tatt into her trolley was sickening. She lacks common sense & class!

Reactions: 40
She wasn’t reading the news for Bants, she was reading an article in Hello after googling herself. She just didn’t want to say she Google’s herself. Hello is many things but a news site it is not!

Reactions: 52
I gasped out loud when she put the wooden chopping board on the gas hob. I mean, who does that? Only needs one of them to knock the nobs and the whole lot goes up!
Normal people don’t put chopping boards on top of their hobs at home nevermind in the motorhome.
It’s one of the trends she started with that stupid vase that pisses me right off. Who needs bleeping flowers on their hob 🤬🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
What?? WHATTTTT??
Why on earth wasn’t the no 1 best selling Penguin arrrffer asked what her favourite book of the year was? Oh, wait, she doesn’t read books does she, only ‘ones wot she wrote’

AD309C84-A1A2-41D9-B87A-08A07B2062FE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fact that she doesn't understand that motor home is more than likely worth £57k or more just sums up her attitude towards money for me. She doesn't understand the value of money, she doesn't understand for some people hiring a motor home is completely out of reach if they want to pay their heating Bills this winter.

She is so out of touch with the real world it's scary.

Reactions: 42
Don’t forget she sat Ronnie on the hob as well!!!😡😡
Was gonna say the same, she sat her son on there so don’t think she gives a tit about a chopping board.

Also Soph thinks reading the Hello magazine website is reading the news blesserart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What boils my piss aswell, she has Santa driving the motorhome but Lennie and Ronnie weren't present...why weren't they involved...weird as duck
She wanted the "glory" of seeing the Xmas motorhome arrival all for her selfish arsed little self 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Do you reckon as they pull off the drive they're pissing themselves laughing saying the shoppers have paid for this thaaankks

Reactions: 23
What boils my piss aswell, she has Santa driving the motorhome but Lennie and Ronnie weren't present...why weren't they involved...weird as duck
She does say "guess who's coming to see us" and it sounds like she's putting the voice on as people do to speak to children, I can only imagine why we didn't see the children, maybe it scared the boys and that would go against her perfect image or she was holding Ron back due to her comments the other night about him running off. This is all pure guess work and speculation though.

Reactions: 18
I’m guessing today she will pretend they are driving off and show some pre records of them stopping along the way.

Enlighten me tattlers. If BoJo announces today that we are only allowed to mix with one household because they’ve already gone and are already formed as one household on holiday they are allowed to continue?

Reactions: 33
The fact that she doesn't understand that motor home is more than likely worth £57k or more just sums up her attitude towards money for me. She doesn't understand the value of money, she doesn't understand for some people hiring a motor home is completely out of reach if they want to pay their heating Bills this winter.

She is so out of touch with the real world it's scary.
This is probably why she married an older man, someone who was used to balancing a bank account and paying bills on time.
She has never had to budget or save for anything and continues to live in the teenage years of shopping and going out when she pleases.
When they move, her parents will move with them. Jimbob knows that at some point he will need to find work, but because she lives in such a manic/fantasy world, she simply can't be trusted to look after those boys alone.

Reactions: 22
She does say "guess who's coming to see us" and it sounds like she's putting the voice on as people do to speak to children, I can only imagine why we didn't see the children, maybe it scared the boys and that would go against her perfect image or she was holding Ron back due to her comments the other night about him running off. This is all pure guess work and speculation though.
Or cos Ma Barker was holding them both and they looked 2 months younger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Enlighten me tattlers. If BoJo announces today that we are only allowed to mix with one household because they’ve already gone and are already formed as one household on holiday they are allowed to continue?
I don’t love it, but I feel like if they’re all already away and staying together, they should be counted as one household 🤪

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.