Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤” isn't it illegal to drive in flip-flops or is that my imagination?
I donā€™t think itā€™s illegal but if he was to have an accident, he would be heavily fined. This goes for the stupid Santa suit too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I gasped out loud when she put the wooden chopping board on the gas hob. I mean, who does that? Only needs one of them to knock the nobs and the whole lot goes up!

Reactions: 39
I gasped out loud when she put the wooden chopping board on the gas hob. I mean, who does that? Only needs one of them to knock the nobs and the whole lot goes up!
You should know by now that safety really isnā€™t her strong point!

Reactions: 42
What boils my piss aswell, she has Santa driving the motorhome but Lennie and Ronnie weren't present...why weren't they involved...weird as duck

Reactions: 78
I donā€™t think itā€™s illegal but if he was to have an accident, he would be heavily fined. This goes for the stupid Santa suit too.

And itā€™s illegal to drive in flip flops I thought???

Reactions: 6
And itā€™s illegal to drive in flip flops I thought???
Pity the newspapers didnā€™t pick up on Father Jamie driving in all his gear and flip flops on maybe he would be fined (I wish) they obviously have the footage so there isnā€™t any getting away with it. If there is a God please let them fine him

Reactions: 22
Should've known better after having that stupid vase on the hob a couple of years ago. But then again, she's not exactly known for her intelligence is she šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 33
I've a feeling she's going to post a story of them leaving in the motorhome, then that will be it till the new year, deep rest coming up

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok so she'll go off in the van to the farm house, deep rest until about 5th Jan and then BOOM ...... 'guyssssssshhh we just love it so much that guess what WE BUYED IT!! OMG I can't believe it, not gonna lie but and to be honest I never thought I'd move but we just really need the room for all the tit I buy from Home Bargs. Literally can't wait to show the pastry trollz around our new home'. Something like that .

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Guuuuysh I am so Kate to the party but can I add the time she bought Ron a fake dog tit and taught him playing and picking up faeces, especially dog faeces, is a fun game as the worst piece of parenting Iā€™ve seen from her all year.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
ā€œSometimes I like to read the news for bantsā€ really annoyed me. Sofa, you arenā€™t news. News is actual important things.

Reactions: 51
Two things:

1) She reads the newsā€œfor bantsā€. The pandemic and other current news is not ā€œbantsā€ love. Maybe grow up and take the world seriously for once.

and

2) She didnā€™t even read the ā€œnewsā€ properly. It doesnā€™t say she buys a motor home, it says she rents it which is exactly what she IS doing šŸ¤”

What a thick witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I might have to take myself off the threads for a while. Seeing Soph away with her family has proper boiled my piss. Sheā€™s off galavanting doing what she wants, and I sat with my mum in tears yesterday because sheā€™s so scared she canā€™t be with all us kids on the 30th for our Christmas Day.

my sister lives 2hours from us and sheā€™s working (nhs) over Christmas, my brother lives 5 hours away too. We were all meant to be having Christmas a few days after, Santa coming again for the little ones, big dinner etc. First time all together in 2 years. But obviously thatā€™s at risk again. Canā€™t sit watching Soph doing what she wants and all we want is one pissing day together.

sorry to rant and moan folks! Have a lovely Christmas you nusty trolls and Iā€™ll return when itā€™s safer. Big love x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Has anyone noticed that on Google maps, street view now goes into her housing estate but only down one familiar part of it?

Also, I think Iā€™ve worked out what irritates me so much about the thumb. Itā€™s so long, especially with the long nails on, that it looks at first glance like sheā€™s giving you the finger šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.