Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being stuck in motorhome with that lot , christ.

Ron if you're reading this hun, get yer Nikes on, grab your brother and run off into the sunset with henners šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She actually makes me so bleeping angry. I was at work today and so many of my colleges are struggling so much, we're all on seasonal work contracts so have no work for 1 month in January, people saying they've not been able to afford gifts this year, can't pay their bills, behind on council tax, having to sell things so they can afford food for xmas day and this silly, smarmy, stuck up twit has hired an entire motor home just to go on holiday. I can't abide the horrible cow, she makes my skin crawl

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
She actually makes me so bleeping angry. I was at work today and so many of my colleges are struggling so much, we're all on seasonal work contracts so have no work for 1 month in January, people saying they've not been able to afford gifts this year, can't pay their bills, behind on council tax, having to sell things so they can afford food for xmas day and this silly, smarmy, stuck up twit has hired an entire motor home just to go on holiday. I can't abide the horrible cow, she makes my skin crawl
It was the ā€œhard knock lifeā€ playing for me after saying Iā€™ve hired a motor home for no reason while most of my viewers are struggling that I kinda thought you really live in the sky.
ā€œJust pack up and go guys, do that thing you want, go on pretend your a millionaireā€

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Act one.Scene 1.
Billy Big biscuit enters on stage to find Chared Cinders on the floor scrubbing.
Wot you doing Cinders?
Oh f off Billy b and take your thongs wit you.
I'm cleaning the floor ain't IšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøOur Lon is chasing Hen all over wif their muddy paws.
Aw,come on girl,you ain't gotta make any excuse for our filthy floor,yr carriage awaits innitšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Oh,wat ever do ya mean Billy Big?
'Ere,this is wot's gonna 'appen -you're gonna wipe thar soot from yr face and forget you ever burned a bedroom daaan and get yr glad raggedy lounge suit on.We're going on a road trip!!!!
OhšŸ˜² How will we find anything to talk about-should we take our pairing cardsšŸ¤” (laughs hysterically to the side).
Cinders,we don't need 'ardly nuthink. Look out yonder at yr transport, everyone's there!
Oh Billy Big....(tears start to flow) it's ...no it can't be ?....it's my fairy god mother šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜Ŗ
Leave off Soph,you only saw her half hour ago.
Oh,Billy Big I can smell her little screwed up face from here-but why is the next window all misted up?
Condensation Soph.Yr pa won't stop blabbing.
Who else is coming Billy B and where are we going?
Doof,doof, doof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
If she's really been "ill" then she's doing quite good at sorting that motorhome out and stuff. Our house (bar hubby) all got a really bad cold (pcrs all negative) however we were all bed bound for days, it lasted 7-10 days, mine took a little while to clear and I've still got pain. It hit us 1 by 1 with few days in between hitting next person. None of us could talk, and hardly move. Finally got rid and now my youngest is ill again with another cold (test negative again). Same with my parents and brother, they all got this cold and it's floored them too, as has it done same to others I know who's had it.

Think hinch is talking shite as per!

Also done abit stalking last night, i see hinchs aunt lives in Sunderland ( Hetton le hole) makes sense why she started following (good up north) page on Instagram last week.
If i see her ill give the fucker a kick. Hope she goes to fenwicks window as thus years theme is sheep, she'll feel right at home!!!
Actually quite nervous that she is guna be near me with living in the countryside.

literally took me two minutes. šŸ˜¬ Iā€™m so surprised none of the neighbours have found tattle. Are they all on an NDA?
Tbf some neighbours have been on and they get shot down quite quickly if they don't give photographic evidence, I can understand why people want it, cos I could say I was her neighbour (thank the lord I'm not) could say loads of lies then duck off! But sometimes people jump on them to quickly. The last neighbour argued or became defensive and left :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
May have already been mentioned, but yet again more poor ā€œparentingā€ letting Ronnie eat whilst laying down! šŸ˜” sheā€™s incredibly thick! And dangerous!

Reactions: 19
May have already been mentioned, but yet again more poor ā€œparentingā€ letting Ronnie eat whilst laying down! šŸ˜” sheā€™s incredibly thick! And dangerous!
Lying down, distracted watching tv and sausages cut into round, wind pipe sized pieces šŸ˜£

I like that heā€™s got a bean bag though! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that before? Itā€™s probably a really comforting, safe space for him šŸ„°

Reactions: 29
Who remembers this gem from a couple of years ago?!! A snowglobe that resembled spunk swimming around in it, that she bought as she was "obsessed" with snowglobes. Never to be seen again even though they were her "yearly tradition". Hilarious. šŸ™„
I guess she decided she wasn't a jizz person after all so gave it some wanker. Went to someone called Jamie I think........

36360B1D-148B-42FA-862D-EFEF5ADDD0EF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Winning thread suggestion by @Curlywurly82 (without swears of course)

Sophā€™s had the flu guyschhh, sheā€™s so sorry for being offline but she was sooooo tend poorly. I mean, not too poorly to follow new accounts and comment on things, but definitely too poorly to check in with the shoppers followers.

Sheā€™s miraculously recovered just in time for Father James in flip flops to collect the motorhome, which theyā€™re using to drive to a farmhouse where they are staying. Make it make sense.
Whatā€™s wrong with the Range Rover Soph? Did you never get the flour off of it, or are you afraid if you actually show thatā€™s what you drive, you wonā€™t be so relatable any moreā€¦..?

Special thanks to Jamie for dressing as Father Christmas and making his nickname so perfect.
Itā€™s not clear why he was in flip flops. Maybe he was going for the Santa / Jesus look and didnā€™t have and sandals, or maybe itā€™s because we nusty trolls keep talking about the fischhh (RIP flip and flop)

Soph (who isnā€™t at all ready for Christmas remember) has managed to decorate the motorhome with enough loose, unnecessary objects which will act as lethal projectiles in the event of an accident, and is now settled on the sofa catching up on tattle.

(Sorry if Iā€™ve missed anything from before today, but I think sheā€™s basically done duck all else!)

Wiki is the pink button at the top, itā€™s worth a read for newbies
Sophie doesnā€™t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens
Jamie is short for James
Awww shucks thanks guyssss for my winning title .. excellent recap @Pollyanna263 , she really is a daft bint isn't she.

I can't wait to see the tit hit the fan over the next few days!

Reactions: 14
Why is she pretending she doesnā€™t have a clue about the cost of the motor home? She did a mind map on buying one in her blank notebook šŸ™„

Reactions: 86
Ridiculous being so blatant about her home being empty over Christmas.

Reactions: 27
2 threads in and I still don't understand why she has a motor home and paid to stay in a moosive farmhouse ? ?

Why pay for a family break for all family in a big farmhouse and then decorate the box on wheels for Christmas?

Everything yesterday screamed "pick me" attitude more than ever šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 37
Never mind Mrs Hinch she should be renamed Mrs Miracle sheā€™s the only person I know can recover so quick l. Damaged coccyx less than 1 week. 2 broken toes about 2 days each. Flu 2/3 days I swear sheā€™s a bloody walking miracle all hail Saint Sopha

• Haha
Reactions: 117
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.