Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d have to have become pregnant quite soon have Lonnie was born to be announcing again already? When did SS announce she was having a baby girl?
I don’t recall but I know it’s not uncommon, i know someone who had 3 under 3 she had one after the other.

Reactions: 4
Could be a shoot for hello or ok in the new mansion, her dress/clothes could be from one of those places?

At this point I’ll put nothing past her

Reactions: 14
I don’t recall but I know it’s not uncommon, i know someone who had 3 under 3 she had one after the other.
10 months between my middle two - don’t recommend it for your sanity.

Honestly will be gobsmacked if it’s another baaaaaybe. She can’t cope with the two she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning guys,
Use to be HUGE Hincher. Had all the books, the sonic scrubber, the long list of cleaning products etc etc - spent all Lockdown scrubbing my already scrubbed house - which was fine as it did keep my mental health levelled I guess. I knew about Tattle because of PTWM - we had babies at the same sort of time and I saw her rant that basically se t people flocking here. Tattle hasn't made me *hate* Hinch but my GOD has it opened my eye to the Influencer culture. Absolutely terrifying. Lies. Lies. Pre-records. Ads. Gifts. Why oh WHY are we gifting food, clothes and TV's to people who can buy their own?! It's madness and it just about sums up the distribution of wealth in this country. I can't buy a House because I don't earn enough and 2 years ago I missed a payment to 02 for £12.50 but I can pay £1000 a month out to live in someone else's home who can miss as many payments to 02 as they fancy. Meanwhile ',poor' old Mrs Hinch has this insane following of people who literally hang off her every word and she can't even be arsed to tell them when she is taking 2 or 3 days off. ITS NOT REAL. She doesn't 'Love you all, Guys' she is doing a job!!

And what I see here is not a group of women standing around calling her names, but a group of people standing (you may be sitting - I dunno) around calling her (and others) OUT. TRYING to make them accountable. The media makes this place out to be the bloody worst, most toxic place on the Internet. It's really not.

So I hope you'll have me guyyyshhh - you nasty lot are the people I have been looking for.

I'll bring the crunky snacks.

Love you to the moon and back bubs.

LL xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 148
In other news, my PCR was positive so now that's me confined to barracks til the 28th.
All I have symptom wise is a head cold. No sore throat, no fever or anything and taste and smell all intact.
I'm.double jabbed and boosted and don't doubt that's helped it be as mild as it is.
So it's Christmas on my lonesome, I would have been working anyway so I'm missing out on 3 days double time wages wise. Gutted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Morning guys,
Use to be HUGE Hincher. Had all the books, the sonic scrubber, the long list of cleaning products etc etc - spent all Lockdown scrubbing my already scrubbed house - which was fine as it did keep my mental health levelled I guess. I knew about Tattle because of PTWM - we had babies at the same sort of time and I saw her rant that basically se t people flocking here. Tattle hasn't made me *hate* Hinch but my GOD has it opened my eye to the Influencer culture. Absolutely terrifying. Lies. Lies. Pre-records. Ads. Gifts. Why oh WHY are we gifting food, clothes and TV's to people who can buy their own?! It's madness and it just about sums up the distribution of wealth in this country. I can't buy a House because I don't earn enough and 2 years ago I missed a payment to 02 for £12.50 but I can pay £1000 a month out to live in someone else's home who can miss as many payments to 02 as they fancy. Meanwhile ',poor' old Mrs Hinch has this insane following of people who literally hang off her every word and she can't even be arsed to tell them when she is taking 2 or 3 days off. ITS NOT REAL. She doesn't 'Love you all, Guys' she is doing a job!!

And what I see here is not a group of women standing around calling her names, but a group of people standing (you may be sitting - I dunno) around calling her (and others) OUT. TRYING to make them accountable. The media makes this place out to be the bloody worst, most toxic place on the Internet. It's really not.

So I hope you'll have me guyyyshhh - you nasty lot are the people I have been looking for.

LL xxx
Well said!! Welcome 😊

Reactions: 13
Morning guys,

LL xxx
That’s exactly why I’m here. I used to follow and hang onto the words of so many ‘influencers’ but like you suddenly saw the light - since joining tattle I’ve unfollowed ALL of them. They are exactly as you have explained them

Reactions: 20
Good spot on the balloons. Remember the other week she started following a snow globe inflatable company and I speculated that she would be having some sort of party “for the children”. I’m calling a solomon/hinch Xmas get together. Potentially scuppered by covid.

Reactions: 19
The media makes this place out to be the bloody worst, most toxic place on the Internet. It's really not.
I think part of the problem is that most other threads are really brutal. This is by far the most active thread on the site which should account for something, and we all generally have the same or similar ‘line’ of what is too far, which is brilliant.

For example I drop in and out of The Tim Tracker thread (Florida theme park bloggers, turned family/child exploitation channel since the arrival of their miracle child), and it’s toxic AF! Posters fat shaming the mum, calling their little two year old ugly and slow (he’s cute as a button and zero concerns in terms of development but they were banding around ‘autism’ since day one).
It’s pretty horrible, and when others say it’s too far they get shouted down for moderating, which seems insane to me.

Welcome to this thread! Honestly, there is so much support on here for one another, and I think a lot of us would feel a bit lost without it.
At the core is a disdain for the vapid influencer culture, and for these charlatans to be held accountable for their actions. If we duck up at work we are called up on it. This is their job (can’t even type that without feeling nauseous) and they have the added layer of responsibility due to their influence over so many, but because they have army’s of sheep backing them up they believe they are invincible. Unless you blindly follow them and blow smoke up their add you are a jealous troll…please 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The most disgusting moment was when she reversed the video at Easter of Ronnie taking off his Easter headband
And one of the things that made me laugh, not in a nice way, when she put a personalised backpack on the dog. She was still pushing The Adventures of Ron and Hen back then.

Reactions: 31
Good spot on the balloons. Remember the other week she started following a snow globe inflatable company and I speculated that she would be having some sort of party “for the children”. I’m calling a solomon/hinch Xmas get together. Potentially scuppered by covid.
I watched the balloon account stories and spotted this - and, for the ultra sleuths among us (that’s you Sous) check out the reflection in her sunnies.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I watched the balloon account stories and spotted this - and, for the ultra sleuths among us (that’s you Sous) check out the reflection in her sunnies.
I need the children to leave me alone so I can sleuth in peace 😂😂
Tell me your findings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
MIA for 4 days now and I'm beginning to actually hope nothing is wrong and they're all okay BUT

Then I remember who were dealing with and it's 99.9% certain that she's just laid on the sofa stalking Insta with her jug of hoops, relishing the "Are you okay hunnayyy" DMs.

When she's got enough messages to massage her huge ego, she'll be back acting as if she's never been away with ads in tow.

Reactions: 17
I reckon she’s tested positive, or Jimbobnojob has. She won’t broadcast it in case she’s picked apart for flouting the isolation rules.
The boys will be with Fiddle fingers I bet.

Reactions: 15
She can hide the likes on her posts all she wants, but the comment count tells its own story.

2021 Christmas tree post: 1,890 comments after 5 days
2020 Christmas tree post: 5,412 comments
2019 Christmas tree post: 4,150 comments

All those millions of followers and less than 2,000 can be arsed to wish her a Merry Christmas 🎄

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.