Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got an old deck chair in the middle of her Christmas decorations
8EB900C3-D02C-4E0C-855E-90D04611DC02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor love, it IS exhausting have to pick up your phone and put a message to your sheep telling them you’re not feeling well. She used all her energy liking and following new accounts and was too wiped out to let them know ❤

Edit to fix typo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Down with the flu but still well enough to be on her phone interacting with other accounts

Reactions: 28
Poor love, it IS exhausting have to pick up your phone and put a message to your sheep telling them you’re not feeling well. She used all her energy liking and following new accounts and was too wiped out to let them know ❤

Edit to fix typo
I give it an hour or two and they’ll be the ‘look at all the mess guysccchhh. Ron is so naughty’ post 🙄
Quick pre-record clean of the already clean shower. Some rancid pastry lunch, then a quick smash and grab in HB for a last minute shop. Or, will it be a build up to the big house reveal 🧐

Reactions: 22
If it's anyting like her broken toe situation..

'I broke my toe' = I stubbed it slightly but will rush to hospital and hobble a bit for sympathy

'I've had flu' = I coughed once and felt a bit tired so spent 4 days on the sofa (what's new?)

'I'm just a hairdresser/woman who shines her sink' = a fame hungrey materialistic liar who's quite happy fleecing loyal sheep for as much as I can

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Yeah not covid.
Mmmm hhhmmmm 🤔

She seems to pick up flu and colds really easily so it’s an absolute bleeping miracle she’s not caught covid with the way she behaves in a highly contagious pandemic.

Reactions: 31
Is this not the third time it’s ‘not been Covid’ 😂
Yup! Who is she trying to kid! And why didn’t Jamie take over and say that his wife was ill with flu? Imagine all those gushing sympathy comments. I smell a rat 🐀 🦠 anyone spotted her at a test centre recently 😂 She’s as tall as a giraffe, with small dainty feet and Disney like features - woodland animals following her, wearing a butter yarn lounge set and heavily guarded with a Tom Hardy lookalike bodyguard as she’s a celebrity don’t you know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.