Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news, my PCR was positive so now that's me confined to barracks til the 28th.
All I have symptom wise is a head cold. No sore throat, no fever or anything and taste and smell all intact.
I'm.double jabbed and boosted and don't doubt that's helped it be as mild as it is.
So it's Christmas on my lonesome, I would have been working anyway so I'm missing out on 3 days double time wages wise. Gutted.
Same for me lovely, came back positive last night 😩 hope your symptoms don’t worsen at all! I’ve just got a runny nose and sore back and can’t stop sneezing!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was trying to be sluthy while she's been away but have nothing on you guys. There's been quite a few "influences" awol including her bestie from Glasgow. Do you think they've had some sort of get together and didn't want it shown ??

Reactions: 7
Sorry I think she’s just RUDE!

Couldn’t spend 2 mins to report (in 4 days) she was unwell so would be “off work”.
After all her followers are ‘family’ and ‘aunties’.. and hanging off her every word:

You’d report absence to your boss…. Who pays you… well the shoppers pay her! Same thing right?

RUDE! Doesn’t give a tit really!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Not Covid! Ok then Sopha. But you seemed fine when you did post shite or was that pre records again..karma really is out to get her!!!

Reactions: 13
Yeah not covid.
Mmmm hhhmmmm 🤔

She seems to pick up flu and colds really easily so it’s an absolute bleeping miracle she’s not caught covid with the way she behaves in a highly contagious pandemic.
Plus she would’ve been classed as high risk due to her blood disorder

Reactions: 10
Sorry I think she’s just RUDE!

Couldn’t spend 2 mins to report (in 4 days) she was unwell so would be “off work”.
After all her followers are ‘family’ and ‘aunties’.. and hanging off her every word:

You’d report absence to your boss…. Who pays you… well the shoppers pay her! Same thing right?

RUDE! Doesn’t give a tit really!
I was thinking this… I don’t believe for a second she hasn’t been on her phone. Imagine if she actually had to go to work with a cold like most of us do 😂

Reactions: 14
Of course Sophie Hinchliffe didn't have covid 🥱🥱🥱 4 day flu??!!! Yeah ok soph... she can just piss right off with the not ready for christmas bollocks 🙄🙄😤

Yup! Who is she trying to kid! And why didn’t Jamie take over and say that his wife was ill with flu? Imagine all those gushing sympathy comments. I smell a rat 🐀 🦠 anyone spotted her at a test centre recently 😂 She’s as tall as a giraffe, with small dainty feet and Disney like features - woodland animals following her, wearing a butter yarn lounge set and heavily guarded with a Tom Hardy lookalike bodyguard as she’s a celebrity don’t you know 😉
Love this 👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Grinch is the kind of person who says they've got "flu" but still manage to go out.

If you had real flu you'd be contemplating whether wetting the bed is the better option than trying to get up out of bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Seen lots of other InFLUencers, with kids showing visits to Santa etc etc and what has Grinch shown, Nothing🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx

I’m glad he’s home and he’ll be happier that will benefit his recovery, sending you love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Grinch is the kind of person who says they've got "flu" but still manage to go out.

If you had real flu you'd be contemplating whether wetting the bed is the better option than trying to get up out of bed.
She has previous form of doing this. She was out and about with ‘Flu’ last year? Anyone got the receipts??? Can’t remember which thread the screenshots are on

Reactions: 9
And that's all she posting. Fucks off again!! Tell you what she wouldnt last if it was a proper workplace. That many days off

Reactions: 12
There’s no way she would be on her phone if she had the flu, I know when I get it the last thing I wanna look at is a phone! She was online last night too, full of shite as per!

It’s Christmas time there’s no need to tell any lies 😂

🎄

Can confirm. I had swine flu back when that was around, couldn’t physically move off the sofa and actually wet myself cause I didn’t have the energy to move.
(So glad this is anonymous 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I swear if she’s coming to Scotland, I’ll chase her out myself.

YER BANNED SOPHA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She has previous form of doing this. She was out and about with ‘Flu’ last year? Anyone got the receipts??? Can’t remember which thread the screenshots are on

Yes she definitely did for I was raging at her irresponsible behaviour, stay at bloody home! That’s when I unfollowed her. It was early 2019?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.