Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the radio silence…
I’ve been awol for over a week as my beautiful border terrier sadly passed away Monday after a very short illness .. I’m devastated .. I’m starting to come to terms with it now and thought I’d pop back onto my fave page to see what’s been happening xx
So sorry. I lost my boy a year ago and his birthday would have been last week I have been so upset thinking about him. I wear his ashes in a necklace XXX Big hugs to you hun xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When the landscaping company revealed her sleepers before she did and messed her time line up she's a bisch

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My 2p worth is... she's gone AWOL to drum up engagement, people will be mailing her asking the usual tit! Meaning there is a big post coming up so she'll want engagement for that! I'm sure she went missing this time last year before her "deep rest" (feel sick writing that) and the post for engagement was she announcing pregnancy!
There is some thing definitely brewing!!! She's not daft. And she'll post something like "sorry guyyyys we've been so busy lately but here's why"!
Secretly hope they have covid and all the Xmas plans are fucked!!!

At what point do we send out a search party ?
We don't!!! It'll just come out it's hole, when she's finished sulking 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
My fav hinch moment was when she was cleaning a bib because it had a mark then went to show the end result but had shown a brand new bib straight out of the packet then went back on herself saying she’d made a mistake and picked the wrong bib up
Think my favourite is the really nice congratulatory cake that penguin so kindle sent her, where the icing to say well done on being a best selling ooorfor perfectly matched her handwriting 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell, Mr Horsey comes home and you lot have gone through threads like wildfire and Hinch has fucked off. Wild times 🤣. Don’t think I’ll get the chance to catch up somehow…..what have I missed?!
Ah I've just seen this. I'm so happy for you all that he is home! Amazing what tough love can do and you know what... nothing can beat him being home for Xmas ❤
Amazing news xxx

Ps you've missed Jack tit love!!

Reactions: 11
Now following a sparkly dress clothing range and balloon decor, _____ reveal/Christmas shoot in greyskull 2.0? Hello magazine is that u?

Screenshot_20211220-005708_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
My favourite hinch moment has been her tending Ron can talk and then having to admit he's having problems. Also her crying in the bleeping dog bed. Also her asking her sheep on advice on taking sertraline (the mental health drug) with zero back story and hasn't been mentioned since

Reactions: 27
I think my fave was the f*cking a load of FLOUR all over the car and cleaning it up as some sort of *play* or “sensory play* for Ron but was really just her doing it. Can you imagine watching that unfold from across the road? She really is a bit mental isn’t she? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the sheep argue she is sooooo relatable and down to earth while ignoring how unbelievably offensive and tone deaf she is.

Our children decorated our tree in 20 minutes but to be fair, they only concentrated on the branches within their reach and at the front 🤣
That’s what Christmas is all about, it’s meant to be fun and everybody having a good time as a family, hinch is just a boring basic beige witch, no fun, no spontaneous laughter, she is just the fun police and I dislike her, a perfect tree is not what Christmas is about

My fave part was when she was on loose woman and queen Janet asks her questions and the look on sophs face 🤣
Janet is just too intelligent for poor hinch, she wiped the floor with her, it was brilliant ❤

Reactions: 8
This was my favourite bump hide. Yeah cos we all hug boxes whilst we awkwardly cut things up.
Yet another photo taken by peeping Tom himself, she didn’t tell him to take a photo of her busy as always, she never stops,,, blah blah,,, she was unaware that this photo was being taken,,, I mean we’ve all been there, my partner is forever taking photos or videos of me doing stupid tit that nobody cares about and posting it on the gram,, ok hinch we believe you 🤦‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I recall her saying not so long ago she wanted 3-4 kids so really might be
I also think she might reveal baby number 3 as then her followers wouldn’t be able to criticise her house move, revealed at the same time because they need more space guys…

Reactions: 14
I also think she might reveal baby number 3 as then her followers wouldn’t be able to criticise her house move, revealed at the same time because they need more space guys…
I know the dog needs a bedroom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’d have to have become pregnant quite soon have Lonnie was born to be announcing again already? When did SS announce she was having a baby girl?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.