Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannyof2

Chatty Member
And the sheep argue she is sooooo relatable and down to earth while ignoring how unbelievably offensive and tone deaf she is.

Our children decorated our tree in 20 minutes but to be fair, they only concentrated on the branches within their reach and at the front 🤣
That’s what Christmas is all about, it’s meant to be fun and everybody having a good time as a family, hinch is just a boring basic beige bitch, no fun, no spontaneous laughter, she is just the fun police and I hate her, a perfect tree is not what Christmas is about

My fave part was when she was on loose woman and queen Janet asks her questions and the look on sophs face 🤣
Janet is just too intelligent for poor hinch, she wiped the floor with her, it was brilliant ❤

Reactions: 8

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Like alllll that stuff in that camper is going to go everywhere when they are driving, what an absolute waste of time putting it all out 🙄
Don’t worry it’s all for show it’s all in the motor home and they have nowhere to go 🙄🤣the vans just gonna be parked outside greyskull 🤣

Reactions: 7

Bumblebee6458

I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
Couldn't agree more with this!!! All this content and she posts nothing but shit.

Curly

VIP Member
Been trying for ages to find the first hinch thread. Can someone post a link please?

Cady1954

VIP Member
She can fuck off , I will wait at the border to The Highlands and make sure they don't get
not necessarily, I don’t imagine the company will have a huge amount of different vehicles and they may well have booked the same one as they know it suited them for sleeping etc

Not one to defend Hinch whatsoever, but having worked in car hire for 13 years I’d be confident to say it is very possible that it’s a rental.
So whose going to look after Henry?