Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissBijou

Chatty Member
If it's anyting like her broken toe situation..

'I broke my toe' = I stubbed it slightly but will rush to hospital and hobble a bit for sympathy

'I've had flu' = I coughed once and felt a bit tired so spent 4 days on the sofa (what's new?)
Sounds like my boyfriend's mum :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

EmRich

Eventually caught up! That was eventful… people keep mentioning her blood condition? What’s that? I thought she had a negative blood type from her stories about anti-d injections when pregnant but is there more to it? Just cos I’m nosey…
She has Factor V Leiden. A quick google search tells me that it's generally only an issue during pregnancy (hence the injections) and no issue at all the rest of the time, except in certain situations - one of which being "extremely inactive individuals".

Reactions: 9
Maybe she got her booster and felt ropey for a day or two but would never mention this out of fear (there are plenty of anti vaxers who jump on anyone who mentions it- I am not one of that team I hasten to add). Never seen her mention vaccine or boosters before, plenty of people with a bigger and more genuine following do. Seems odd to not mention it either way but she won’t invite comments whichever side she’s on. Ms BLOCK DELETE to anyone who doesn’t worship her isn’t she
She really seems to live in her own delirious fantasy bubble! 🤯

Reactions: 8

soupmodel

VIP Member
All that shows is the date of first registration, meaning when it was first ever allocated a number plate and registered to drive on the road. It won’t update anything to show a new keeper x

edit to say sorry I didn’t notice it says date last logbook issued, I think that’s new as it was never on there before (I use this lookup regularly for work but haven’t for a few months)
No worries, I only know about this because some eejit left a white van in our street and it looked abandoned. Didn't know it was a new feature!

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
My second had reflux, absolutely brutal!!!! Once she was put on gaviscon and ranitidine and she was a different baby. Once on solids she was perfect.
Poor little things 💔
God bless ranitidine. It’s been recalled now though!! They don’t give it any more.

• Heart

soupmodel

VIP Member
My second had reflux, absolutely brutal!!!! Once she was put on gaviscon and ranitidine and she was a different baby. Once on solids she was perfect.
Poor little things 💔
They stopped prescribing ranitidine after my wee one got well adjusted to it 😫 Reflux is a nightmare!

• Sad
  • Heart

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
She has previous form of doing this. She was out and about with ‘Flu’ last year? Anyone got the receipts??? Can’t remember which thread the screenshots are on

Yes she definitely did for I was raging at her irresponsible behaviour, stay at bloody home! That’s when I unfollowed her. It was early 2019?