Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Grinch is the kind of person who says they've got "flu" but still manage to go out.

If you had real flu you'd be contemplating whether wetting the bed is the better option than trying to get up out of bed.
She has previous form of doing this. She was out and about with ‘Flu’ last year? Anyone got the receipts??? Can’t remember which thread the screenshots are on

Reactions: 9

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
I want to give you the biggest hug right now. Honestly so happy for you ❤❤❤

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Unless they haven't updated the DVLA then it was probably bought by the hire company in summer 2020? If I was SS, I'd be mortified at how weird and jealous my friend was. Copying her in every way possible to make money. She's definitely one of those Elevenerife sorts 🥴
All that shows is the date of first registration, meaning when it was first ever allocated a number plate and registered to drive on the road. It won’t update anything to show a new keeper x

edit to say sorry I didn’t notice it says date last logbook issued, I think that’s new as it was never on there before (I use this lookup regularly for work but haven’t for a few months)

Last edited:

hunnyboo

Wasn’t she saying last time that dogs weren’t allowed in the motor home so Henry couldn’t go with them?
So what has changed since then?
She got big Al to weep to the company, fiddle fingers stepped in and said the princess of maldon must take their first born baby in a motor home.
Hope this helps x

• Haha

Aunt Lydia

‘Bingo counters’ was truly truly unhinged behaviour. It’s one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen someone do.
And I used to work as security in a bingo club (trust me, people get proper fighty over the fruities!) but I’ve never seen anyone lob a load of counters over themselves before.
What was this? I must have missed this! What did she do? x

Mum of two

VIP Member
And that's all she posting. Fucks off again!! Tell you what she wouldnt last if it was a proper workplace. That many days off
Give er a chance bless er aart. First she's got to edit a photo of the boys, then press go for the ads. 🤭

Eta. First she's got to edit the motorhome clip 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha