Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Jesus the rolls look very appealing, what the hell goes through her mind when she makes these things? 😂 cranberry should be served with it, not shoving it in the oven!

Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx

Ask for some help for night cover, you need your sleep. That’s what I do, so that the husband can sleep at night and not having to worry about his wife getting up and falling.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Gemstone86

I was trying to be sluthy while she's been away but have nothing on you guys. There's been quite a few "influences" awol including her bestie from Glasgow. Do you think they've had some sort of get together and didn't want it shown ??

Reactions: 7

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
What is the name of all that is holy is that dog’s dinner of a doorstep display she has going on….?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m holding out hope she’ll make a display of some sorts although pointless if they’re going away? If it’s being left as is then it’s just a pile of Christmas tat 🤣 she’s an over consumer for sure

Reactions: 6

Sausage90

VIP Member
I'm not sure how Google Streets works.

Is it up to the owner to refuse permission for photos?

Is this proof it's sold?!

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
Eventually caught up! That was eventful… people keep mentioning her blood condition? What’s that? I thought she had a negative blood type from her stories about anti-d injections when pregnant but is there more to it? Just cos I’m nosey…

Becca1995

Not starting the weaning debate again I swear, but if a baby has silent reflux which may be assumed is colic, some parents are advised to wean early (or may choose to regardless of advice)

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Lonnie is a reflux baby and it’s caused by a food allergy. It’s a bingo I don’t want to claim but I think it may be so.

Edit to add as I think it’s really important - early weaning does not help reflux. In fact it can cause more problems.
(not medical advice as the only medical training I have is watching Grey’s Anatomy 🤣 but I’m 3 years in with a multi-allergy baby)
Reflux mumma here too *waves madly*

• Heart
Reactions: 5