Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmRich

It bothers me the way she doesn't include her children in "us". "So that us and the boys can wake up..." Aren't your boys part of your core family, Soph? Why do you view them separately from "us"? Shouldn't it just be "so WE can wake up..."

• Heart
Reactions: 33

RedHairedCrank

I’ve been M.I.A Christmas chaos has hit and my little boy hasn’t coped at all so I’ve been rocking on the 3 hour sleep wagon and it’s killed me off!

I really do not understand the motor home to farmhouse if Ron struggles to cope with change she’s going to throw him into a motor home then into a strange house with all the Christmas changes too it’s going to overwhelm him & no doubt he’ll be labelled as naughty again.

Really triggered me because my little boy has struggled with the simple things like decorations going up on the houses we go past and the shops decorations I couldn’t imagine then taking him away from home and expecting him to cope with such a big change in routine but then again it’s all about Sophia not Ron!

• Heart
What about all the pretend notes and letters she has sent herself, not to mention all the messages and Q&A she shows on her posts that have clearly been written by her 😂

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I reckon she has fucked off somewhere for Christmas hence not putting her tree up til under duress, it's all an act she is at home as is all her moves, playing her followers like a fiddle

RamonaRiva

I find it quite unbelievable, like the rest of you nusty trolls, that good ole relatable Soph has hired a motor home to DRIVE to her probably £2000 plus rent a week holiday home. WTF! She is the most wasteful, greedy , self-obsessed arsehole I've ever witnessed. She lives in bloody cloud cuckoo land. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Anyone would think she didn’t have £150 grand worth of cars sitting on her drive. Wasteful cunt

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Guys joining the dots from following Mario I think she's coming to Scotland. When she mentioned she was going away for Christmas she said it was somewhere that it might snow......everyone assumed Lapland or the like but now the only other likely place is Scotland.

Mario posted the other day that he may see his 'H' over Christmas and most of us thought it was AvaMay Hannah but this now makes sense. Maybe her family are flying up and she's transporting all the presents etc as she's so controlling she'd need to hire her own plane so this is the better option. Remote farmhouse in the highlands where she can have her family and not be visited by 'paps' or Hinchers.....as if 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

cm1985

Chatty Member
It’s got to be throwing the bingo counters like the child she is to get attention, closely followed by any of her gretel rants were you see the pure nastiness and aggression come through in her voice. Fucking melt 😂😂😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Looking past rons black socks and the fact he's laid down eating sausages (I mean parenting trophy to Soph 👍🏻) , I think he looks adorable and comfortable instead of his usual anxious self.

I just showed my husband this and he said how can he eat like that? He looks like he’s in intensive care 😂🤢

I’m sorry but I cannot believe the state of his socks? How FILTHY must her floor be??? 🤢🤢🤢
She mopped a few month back and the water she tipped out into the sink was FILTHY like proper black water... I know Henry won't help with muddy paws especially in winter but he shouldn't track in enough dirt to have the water filthy. We take shoes off at the front door, shoes aren't allowed in the house. Nothing makes me cringe more

Last edited:

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Too many too choose from but this thread is a great trip down memory lane!! But one mine has to be the worm I lost count how many times I've watched it and laugh everytime 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She can’t buy a house in the middle of nowhere, where would Freda live?! What if Soph has ironing that needs doing or kids that need parenting?

• Haha
Reactions: 32