Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
I agree. It’s like during lockdown when she could have shared cleaning tips on how to get rid of germs and disinfect surfaces etc but she did even less cleaning and didn’t even mention Covid. I don’t know how people can call her a cleaning sensation when she doesn’t even clean 🤯

Reactions: 32
Flu my arse? Proper flu floors you for weeks. I had it once in my 20’s and my mum had to help me walk to the bathroom, I was hallucinating as my temperature was through the roof. Won’t she have had the flu vaccine as she has a medical condition does she not? If she was ill it would be a virus but not flu.

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Awww you nusty trolls. Thank you for all the posts about Mr Horsey and my friend passing. You are all so lovely and I appreciate every single one of them. I’ll look into night care for him too. I’d quote you all but it can’t cope with them all 🤣 xxx

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
She has started following a lot of new folks hasn't she? I wish Instagram would crack down on the bots. It would be interesting to see real numbers.
Poor Henners needs to up his game, spending all his money on dog treats instead of bots.
Where is @fannysjohnny ??? shes gone awol, so has Hinch???
Let us know if you are ok Fanny ;)
View attachment 932598View attachment 932602
Are we supposed to believe that she‘s done bugger all for three days but we’re still supposed to believe that she’s still attracting almost 900 new followers a day?! Surely she would be losing followers in real life?! 🙄

• Heart
Sweet and gentle baby Jesus christ she's a dickhead. So many questions.
-Who the fuck hires a motor home to drive to a farm house.
-Is Jannines fam and mad freda also hiring a motor home?
-Is this farm house in another country?
-why not bring the boys out when inch arrived like santa?
-what absolute monstrosity was that shit she just made for a "snack" 🤮

Happy Monday nusty trolls 😘

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
The story of Ron has so many triggers for me:

Eating led down
I know full well she doesn’t cut his sausages correctly

That video makes me feel sick with nerves

Your child is not immune to choking no matter how much money you have so please try to be at least a tiny bit responsible Soph

• Sad

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
What was this? I must have missed this! What did she do? x
She went to bingo with Stacey and label lady. They were recording a story and Hinch wasn’t centre of attention… she was fiddling with counters or something and then threw them all over the place to get all eyes on her.
It was so ridiculous and so obviously not an accident!

• Haha

Becca1995

So after pondering...

I think the motorhome was hired to take them to disneyland and the alps for xmas/new year then arrive back on the 1st to the new house and she went away to be out the way of the movers. But obviously france have made the uk banned so she was like SHIT. The last 4 days shes been madly sorting the house out to bring it forward for xmas eve or day. I also wunt be surprised if it has a separate granny flat for ma and pa barker so technically there in the same house.

mgh727

VIP Member
SANTA (the sheep) BOUGHT US A FARMHOUSSSEEEE GUYSSSSHHHHH

STACE CANT HAVE A FARMHOUSE UNLESS I HAVE ONE TOO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s quoting the hello magazine article that her management will have paid to have been written. Within the article they do refer to her “Essex mansion” but I don’t understand why she doesn’t understand that the motorhome is worth £57k to buy new. Duhhhh. How much does she think it is?

RamonaRiva

It really doesn't matter what she does, her die hard fans love it. She's somebody to aspire too. She could kill puppies and they'll defend her to the death. Her lifestyle and spending doesn't match the new build house in Essex.
Didn't she say when on the Chris Evans show something along the lines of...it didn't matter what she does, her hinchers/sheep will always be there supporting her.

She knows that she gets away with all kinds of shit and I honestly think at this point she thinks she is untouchable.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
For someone getting over the flu she’s clearly happy to be sat in a vest top (also different to what she was wearing when clawing Lonnie). I’m sat here under blankets and in my fleecy thick pyjamas. Still cold!

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
FFS little relatable soph is back isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😤😤😤
Flu isn't something you get over in 4 days why is she lying????!! She's not been ill - just been awol to drum up engagement for the holiday..."what a trooper Mrs Hinch is making Xmas special for her kids when she's had flu" kinda thing 🤢🤢
And Old Jamie Inchmas turning up with the motorhome has gotta be a pre-record🤔🤔🤔

Libbylulu

VIP Member
The most disgusting moment was when she reversed the video at Easter of Ronnie taking off his Easter headband
And one of the things that made me laugh, not in a nice way, when she put a personalised backpack on the dog. She was still pushing The Adventures of Ron and Hen back then.

It's back

She is either lying about having a flu or has a mild cold or actually has covid but doesn't want to test. You don't get floored by and over a flu in 2 days.

Or she's used this "sick" leave to get the new house and pre-records ready.