Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
just gonna scream this

IT IS NOT A CRESCENT ROLL
CRESCENT ROLL IS A PRODUCT BY PILLSBURY THATS SOLD IN AMERICA

THAT IS A JUSROL CROISSANT.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Is that her way of saying if it's ONLYYYYY 57k she'll keep it cos that's pennies to little lanky arse over there

• Angry
Reactions: 35

Hereforthecomments1991

My favourite was when she transformed Traceys life by letting her out of her loft and decorating her house for her. I mean how charitable, selfless and giving can one person be??

Also the time she let ronnie loose by the friendly alpacas on his own.

Or the time she literally sprayed herself/Jim with bin juice and zoflora "cleaning" it out in the back garden on top of the fake grass. Freshenin' up her rubbish

Omggg nearly forgot tend poo gate as well.

Just so many heart warming moments to choose from.

• Haha
Because if you were busy packing up a motorhome you’d stop to put crap on a cake stand wouldn’t you?!
Busy weekend of pre recording nonsense Hun?
Forget the pandemic, just get away from it all in a motorhome.
She is so obscene and out of touch, most people are still struggling to find work after these last two years, they’re facing Christmas without loved ones.
Not to bother though, life’s too short.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
My all time favourite is ronnies first birthday party, that was wild😂
Also the trolly that she bought, loved, used once then hoyed into the abyss never to be seen again! Rip
Also her pubes in the bath but had to blame Jamie
‘THATS NOT MY PUBE GUYS’ 🥴

• Haha

Michelle1984

Why is she decorating the campervan, isnt she just driving it to the house, surely you would decorate the house 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can't with her anymore she really is a first class twat 🖕

• Heart

Lez2990

Why the fuck is this wet wipe asking for suggestions for things to take away… when only like a month ago she brought out a blank notebook to make lists? Does she not even use her own stuff she’s selling? Fuck me. I’ve had Christmas lists for the kids in my phone notes from September and I tick off as I buy, or else remove and replace with something else, cos they they keep changing their minds ha. Surely any other person going away over Xmas would have made lists a long time ago.

Sausage90

VIP Member
My favourite moment was Ron's 1st Birthday.

The wedding dress

Ron's hotpants

The awful lot of snow in June 👀❄👃

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God I can't pick a favourite moment, I just hope she continues to be the fik fuk she's always been. I love this thread too much for her to piss off

• Haha
Why though does she need a motor home if they are staying in a farmhouse?? Why can't they use the car to drive to the farm
Was about to say this. Isn’t a car generally much more comfortable and probably safer? Why on earth would you drive a motor home if you’re not staying in it.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Just nipped down to the Scottish Borders and placed some of those massive concrete boulders in place.
The grinch ain’t getting in here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I’ve blocked off the A64, A1M, A59 and the A66 at scotch corner. She can fuck right off if she’s coming to North Yorkshire.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
So Soph is having a magical Christmas with her family after driving around in a pointless gas guzzler.

Never mind that people are looking at yet another lockdown, family members missing from Xmas dinner and less money due to furlough/businesses closing due to the pandemic.

Well done Soph you unrelatable fuck.

• Heart