Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sick_of_it_all

Another uncertain Christmas with more people and families than ever using food banks and she’s glorifying that she’s hired another campervan for Christmas. So relatable once again.

My friend died suddenly on Saturday leaving her husband and her son who is 7. She was 44. They don’t have much so they are coming to us for Christmas, I can’t leave them alone in the middle of the nightmare they are living and this cunt is claiming she’s had flu for 4 days and is now going away for Christmas. She boils my piss. Utterly Fucking clueless.

She really hasn’t thought that campervan through at all given the time of year. It ain’t going to be tropical in that van whatsoever.
Hi, im so sorry to hear that, it’s awful. I was widowed at a young age, please direct your friend to the charity WAY (widowed and young) , they can provide support and contacts in the area. There is a really supportive Facebook group too. It’s helped me so much being able to talk to people who just “get it”.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

mgh727

VIP Member
She’s literally wasting so much money on a farmhouse stay and motorhome when she could just stay at home like a normal person, Christmas is such a tough time financially for so many people and she’s just throwing money away like it’s nothing 🙄🙄

Oh sorry it’s all gifted so that makes everything okay

• Heart

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
When Sopha was in demand she could get away with having days off and all her sheep would be worrying about her etc. But she needs to be careful doing it now as I think people are getting bored of it and are happy to watch other Instagram stories instead. There are so many new cleaning and home pages now with fresh content. Sopha is easily replaced and her lack of content is just making it easier for her competitors to steal her crown.

RubySky478

VIP Member
Anyone thought she’s actually fibbing about the covid and the motorhome is for her to finish isolating in before she joins everyone for a family Christmas at the house. There’s more to this cold I think that she’s letting on..

• Heart

megalou

Yes! I remember! When I think of the real sopha that’s the image that comes up in my head!

Any more tea? 😉😉
No tea I'm afraid! I stuck my nose in where it didn't belong the first time she hired the motor home just to ask if she'd paid for it in full and she had so I had nothing to report 😂 this will be my first stop if I ever hear anything good though 👍🏻😂

• Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
So many questions just on the logistics first of all…

but then I remember it’s all lies, so it doesn’t actually matter 🤣

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
I've nearly caused 2 RTA's this weekend.
On Friday I spied a huge Winniebago filling up in Morrisons petrol station and reversed at speed up the approach road to the supermarket-not a good idea when everyone's frantic shopping.
On Saturday we were driving home when I spotted a new conservatory.I hit the dashboard so hard it took Johnny straight back to his first 11 driving tests.At least I know there's nothing wrong with his reflexes.Alas,it wasn't in the right garden.
Who else is meeting themselves on the way back trying to make "the" day perfect?
We can be sure that Hinch has no worries at all.
Glad to know your ok and keeping up the surveillance work, well done Fanny :)

Baybay123456

Ah yes that all definitely looks like someone who’s soooooooo unorganised for Christmas this year!

Her life really is a real Disney tale… PINOCCHIO

• Haha
  • Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
Remember when she went to Home Bargains and "played" at the tills like it was a game, degrading the people who work there to earn a living?

The same people have probably worked hard during the pandemic while she has sat in her house with Ma Barker and Janine there to tend to her.
I hated this! My boyfriend is a manager of Home Bargains and is exhausted atm, out the door at 5am for deliveries and she pops in like it’s a fun game.

• Heart
My fav moment is a toss up between:

-fish Gate (rip flip and flop with the fish people in the sky)

- And at the anniversary getaway when inch said he loved her and she responded with whooo oooh oooh

🤣🤣✌✌

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
Jamie kicking a piss sodden nappy down the stairs where it then exploded & the filthy cow just swept it off the carpet 🤢 Good job she’s a tend cleaner

Edit to add: They have 2! Gifted nappy bins!

• Sick
  • Wow

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s online. Following accounts. One clothing account. No offence but the clothes they sell are errrrmmm. Yeah. Not my cup of tea. A lot of arse on show. Not newborn friendly anyway. Guessing she’s planning to attend a party? Or already has and is going to tag the clothing company.
The other account is shop selling house bits.
So yeah. She’s been busy shopping. What’s new.

Reactions: 33

ns22xo

Is this bit of ground their neighbours front garden/driveway? Did that useless twat actually just drive straight over it without a care in the world? Little things like that really tell a lot about a person I think - selfish twunt!!!
He did that when they went to peppa pig world too. If it wasn’t for the Santa outfit this video is an exact copy of the first time they used the camper van

• Wow
Reactions: 33