Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth was the bump edited out? And how do you tattle sleuths know about it?!
She was doing a photoshoot for one of her books, i think it was her memoir & she added that footage with her bump in there (accidental or not who knows) which was then deleted from her highlights but that picture is there. Considering she didn’t know she was pregnant around that time…she’s lied somewhere along the line

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My fav hinch moment was when she was cleaning a bib because it had a mark then went to show the end result but had shown a brand new bib straight out of the packet then went back on herself saying she’d made a mistake and picked the wrong bib up

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My favourite moment was Ron's 1st Birthday.

The wedding dress

Ron's hotpants

The awful lot of snow in June 👀❄👃

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am absolutely crying at this thread 😂😂 The video of the whooo ooo hoo has absolutely finished me off 🤣 The spiders on the stairs was absolutely bizarre. I’m gutted I wasn’t around for Ronnies first birthday party stories etc, it sounds hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 932489

Two days to decorate cos she puts it up then waits to see what Stacey did
No way does that take 2 days to decorate. Does hinch only operate in SLOTH mode! Lazy cow. Just shows the tree is for show and insta likes, but not for the kids. It wasn’t decorated by Ron! 😞 plus It’s been up and decorated since it came down from the loft. She just waited for SS to put hers up first like the weird stalker she is.

I am absolutely crying at this thread 😂😂 The video of the whooo ooo hoo has absolutely finished me off 🤣 The spiders on the stairs was absolutely bizarre. I’m gutted I wasn’t around for Ronnies first birthday party stories etc, it sounds hilarious
I missed the first birthday party thing too - any videos of it??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She bloomin laaaaved it guyssssch 😑
And the sheep argue she is sooooo relatable and down to earth while ignoring how unbelievably offensive and tone deaf she is.

No way does that take 2 days to decorate. Does hinch only operate in SLOTH mode! Lazy cow. Just shows the tree is for show and insta likes, but not for the kids. It wasn’t decorated by Ron! 😞 plus It’s been up and decorated since it came down from the loft. She just waited for SS to put hers up first like the weird stalker she is.

I missed the first birthday party thing too - any videos of it??
Our children decorated our tree in 20 minutes but to be fair, they only concentrated on the branches within their reach and at the front 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
God I can't pick a favourite moment, I just hope she continues to be the fik fuk she's always been. I love this thread too much for her to piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A particular low point for me was pube gate when she was cleaning the bath. 🤢🤢🤢 just why??

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Fave Hinch moment was the awkward as duck live she did with SS. She spent the whole time mostly grunting or eye bleeping herself. Poor SS had to fill all the awkward silences and the comments kept going off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My favourite moment was that Ronnie is finally getting the help he needs and a route to diagnosis etc, that her lies had been outed “he can talk perfectly well thank you” “there” “why is that man rolling paper” “he sings nursery rhymes so loud he wakes Lennie up “

Oh and her showing herself up with the whole “invisible speech needs” and his hearing test that was fine, then wasn’t, then was.

Just shows she lies about everything and that she is fabricating everything.

Reactions: 48
‘Bingo counters’ was truly truly unhinged behaviour. It’s one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen someone do.
And I used to work as security in a bingo club (trust me, people get proper fighty over the fruities!) but I’ve never seen anyone lob a load of counters over themselves before.
What was this? I must have missed this! What did she do? x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.