Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So….who thinks there’s gonna be a pregnancy announcement this Christmas with Fiddles tackling Sopha into the bog with a pack of clearblue digitals, Big Al clinging to the Kleenex and blubbering like he’s never blubbered before, Jamie wondering if it’s he’s knocked up Soph or Freda and then poof, like something out the bible, Henry gets lowered from the ceiling surrounded by an angelic glow wearing a Hinch butter yarn suit and says “Soph, you are pregnant….it’s another spaniel”

• Haha
Reactions: 72
@Mum of two
How heartbreaking for you to have broken the bauble, if you can’t glue it together maybe get one of those clear plastic make your own baubles and put all the pieces in it, not ideal but at least you can still hang it on the tree xx
Thank you, so very kind of you 💖
I've managed to glue it, my Mum bought it for him when he was a baby so I was upset.
It's now under lock and key in the china cabinet. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure this has been covered but I really have issues with people labelling toddlers as naughty even more so when there may be additional needs. Kids that age do not understand about being naughty what they do understand is testing boundaries and repeating behaviour that got them want they wanted previously, non of that is naughty it’s learning!

So if he’s naughty and that meant he either got his parents attention without a phone or having to repeat it for the gran…he’ll do it again or more likely if he gets sent to nanny fiddle or Out with dad he will repeat that behaviour because you have not shown him any alternative of getting his needs met

Your child is not naughty and in those two videos of the boys eating there really isn’t much difference.
I think she’s trying to be funny but doesn’t realise that she’s just being mean. You can talk about kids & how hard it can be in a funny way but you can’t be laughing at them, there’s a difference. There’s a podcast called parenting hell & the hosts often talk about their nightmare situations with their kids but they always explain the situation & how it got to that point “it was so hot & they were so tired & I should have let them sleep before hand or left earlier but I didn’t so they went absolutely mental & I was just the parent with the children who wouldn’t stop crying” they make themselves the but of the joke, not their kids. I don’t think Soph understands that there is a difference & she doesn’t have the natural sense of humour to carry it off.

Reactions: 37
I think she’s trying to be funny but doesn’t realise that she’s just being mean. You can talk about kids & how hard it can be in a funny way but you can’t be laughing at them, there’s a difference. There’s a podcast called parenting hell & the hosts often talk about their nightmare situations with their kids but they always explain the situation & how it got to that point “it was so hot & they were so tired & I should have let them sleep before hand or left earlier but I didn’t so they went absolutely mental & I was just the parent with the children who wouldn’t stop crying” they make themselves the but of the joke, not their kids. I don’t think Soph understands that there is a difference & she doesn’t have the natural sense of humour to carry it off.
I agree. Hurrah for gin got it right in that aspect. Hinch just comes across very mean girls… like she didn’t even want kids. No maternal vibes off her is there? She’s a very reluctant mother

Reactions: 24
C6C6D0CC-B2CD-4088-BB04-9D178FBC835F.jpeg

just flicking through jimbobnoknob and look what we have here! Thought sofa has only just bought these out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I hate to be the one to say, and I know Lennie is still a baby and things change and what not. But Lennie seems very similar to Ronnie, the little things he does, like the stiffness in Jamie's story, the sitting unaided, I saw mentioned here about the stimming. I know babies do things in their time but when Hinch is STILL lying about things. No one knows anything anymore. We were and still very well are concerned about Ronnie and I think the same will be said for Lennie.

It looks like a bit of twine. Why?! And really quite dangerous
It’s not surprising. Lots of nd “disorders” (I hate the term disorder but it’s what they are called) have hereditary factors. My household is all neurodiverse, we flock together then reproduce more nd kids 🤣 I’m not ashamed.

I think all the Jamie and Ronnie are both nd. Jamie is quite an obvious missed man of that age, Ronnie has always displayed obvious nd traits from being little. It’s hard to tell with Lennie. He definitely has some aspects but when Ronnie was that age I thought the same, you can’t really say for certain when they are that little.

I used to think hinch was but realised it was massively insulting to me and my family. We are all nd and know how to be empathetic and kind, something that a lot of people stereotype nd people with and say they can’t show empathy. I just think hinch has a Narcisstic personality disorder which isn’t her fault but the majority of people with npd never change and won’t ever admit it and also surround themselves with enablers (which hinch has in abundance)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
19 weeks ago? How many weeks ago was peppa pig world? Interesting.
Can’t believe I’ve just sat and worked this out…
19 weeks ago was the beginning of August.
Peppa Pig world was the beginning of September.
The other day she said she did a photo shoot with her full range in July so it could all line up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think all the Jamie and Ronnie are both nd. Jamie is quite an obvious missed man of that age, Ronnie has always displayed obvious nd traits from being little. It’s hard to tell with Lennie. He definitely has some aspects but when Ronnie was that age I thought the same, you can’t really say for certain when they are that little.
You think Jamie is? That’s very interesting, what makes you think that?

Reactions: 9
I hate to be the one to say, and I know Lennie is still a baby and things change and what not. But Lennie seems very similar to Ronnie, the little things he does, like the stiffness in Jamie's story, the sitting unaided, I saw mentioned here about the stimming. I know babies do things in their time but when Hinch is STILL lying about things. No one knows anything anymore. We were and still very well are concerned about Ronnie and I think the same will be said for Lennie.

It looks like a bit of twine. Why?! And really quite dangerous
It’s the rope that had the tag attached to it. I’m pretty sure anyway. Seems like she’s rushed to get them on and forgotten to remove it?

Reactions: 6
In my humble opinion Lonnie seems like a really different baby. Ronnie was always vacant with just 0 expressions. Obviously everything can still change and she could end up with 2 asd kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s not surprising. Lots of nd “disorders” (I hate the term disorder but it’s what they are called) have hereditary factors. My household is all neurodiverse, we flock together then reproduce more nd kids 🤣 I’m not ashamed.

I used to think hinch was but realised it was massively insulting to me and my family. We are all nd and know how to be empathetic and kind, something that a lot of people stereotype nd people with and say they can’t show empathy. I just think hinch has a Narcisstic personality disorder which isn’t her fault but the majority of people with npd never change and won’t ever admit it and also surround themselves with enablers (which hinch has in abundance)
Totally agree with you,however, although we know Jamie is an odd ball what are the traits that you have noticed? I'm sincerely interested x
I don't believe hinch is anything but narcisstic.I know it's been documented about her Ma's frequent trips to the Priory but I honestly believe that Fiddle only looses control when things don't go her way.

Reactions: 19
Do we think she spends so much time talking about Lonnie being different to Ronnie because she's worried that he too will be ND. So she's basically trying to advertise how her second baby is NT

E.g. looks here's Lennie giggling at eating pear -look how not ND he is being
Here's Lennie not having a tantrum etc.

I wonder of that's why she's so insistent they are so different from each other

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She’s started following this account for a glamping pod in Scotland. Reckon she’s already visited though. Who else thought there would be a Scottish campervan holiday?
Ardnamurchan, a place of clear water, clean air and tranquility. Most definitely remote. Who would like to live there I wonder? 😏

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been asked / explained but by non-verbal does she mean R makes no sounds? And is he not too young to be diagnosed with ASD?

She’s clearly trying to push the good baby and naughty toddler narrative and thinks Lennie will be her perfect little boy whilst Ron is such hard work but what she doesn’t realise is child number 2 doesn’t give a tit takes no prisoners AND he will want to protect Ronnie as he grows up which sadly for you soph means Lennie will notice the lies the games the be littling of Ronnie his brother and he will realise he has to protect him from you too so be careful and if you really need to lie stop leaving a digital foot print these kids are real people with their own lives hobbies and interests in future so what you share will effect those things!!

I mean you don’t want them to get into their 30s and have a crying melt down over their clothes not being ironed do you princess? and mad ma won’t be around forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So….who thinks there’s gonna be a pregnancy announcement this Christmas with Fiddles tackling Sopha into the bog with a pack of clearblue digitals, Big Al clinging to the Kleenex and blubbering like he’s never blubbered before, Jamie wondering if it’s he’s knocked up Soph or Freda and then poof, like something out the bible, Henry gets lowered from the ceiling surrounded by an angelic glow wearing a Hinch butter yarn suit and says “Soph, you are pregnant….it’s another spaniel”
The ceiling would cave in 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.