Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx
You've got this lovely! You are stronger and braver then you will ever know. Takes alot to walk away from a relationship. But you've got to put yourself first. Sending you lots of crunchy snacks, fizzy pop and a virtual hug. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where has she said it’s a few weeks ago? Loving the spot that it’s the same pjs as the Remembrance post. So a month ago? At least??

eta - just seen she said it on her stories. When did she claim to put thatwall tree up?

eta / she claimed Lonnie could sit up unassisted at 5 months. So why would a couple of weeks ago mean he needs help sitting up???

Reactions: 31
Okay, been bugging me so I've literally gone through the little berry's photos from 2 years ago to see when she started to sit unaided. She's a May birthday too, but at the beginning. She began to sit unaided around 5 months, I seem to remember being anxious about it being late 🤔 but not sure.

So, in short, my point is thus: -

Say little Berry and Lennie have a similar rate of development, he might sitting around end of October, beginning of November. Meaning he might still need assistance to sit on say, the 11th?

That, or he can't sit unassisted at nearly 7 months...

Reactions: 20
I don’t think he is being propped up, I think Jamie is there in case he flops back suddenly and knocks his head on the wall. I don’t think he is actually touching him in that photo.

Reactions: 5
Poor kids being made to pose in front of the "crazy wall tree" 🙄🙄 which is amazingly still looking fresh and green even though she nailed it to the wall ages ago 🤔🤔 pre-record gotta be??!!!🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I don’t think he is being propped up, I think Jamie is there in case he flops back suddenly and knocks his head on the wall. I don’t think he is actually touching him in that photo.
He’s holding his wrist?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She left likes on for a while. Then when she noticed it wasn’t growing at the rate she would like she turned them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He is holding his arm and supporting his back. Definatly touching him.

Also I noticed when she was showing Lonnie the lights, she had to tickle his leg to get him to smile. I diddnt notice it at first

Reactions: 21
Baby pumpkin has a few months on Lon but was sitting unaided (though still with a crash mat cushion/arm/leg behind them) at 5 months. I wasn't confident to leave them without anything to break a fall until close to 9 months though so it's possible it's just an arm out in case Lon falls.

Conveniently the wall tree thing isn't in the Seasons highlight

Reactions: 12
The comment she made about kindness being everything (🙄) There was a reply from the woman on the chase, begging for a follow

I wanted to see if she would but it looks like she’s deleted it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I still do think the bib is a fashion thing for her. The make up kid puts one on her 3 year old. I think she’s copying her.

I noticed that follow the other day but disregarded it and I can’t remember why. I think it was because the account tagged her in something. I can’t remember now….

eta - I think they tagged her in one of the recent crafts. The drawing on boxes thing. It won’t be visible on stories anymore. But I’m fairly sure they tagged her in that.
You’re my favourite tattle detective 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor kids being made to pose in front of the "crazy wall tree" 🙄🙄 which is amazingly still looking fresh and green even though she nailed it to the wall ages ago 🤔🤔 pre-record gotta be??!!!🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Her whole Truman Show style life is a pre record. But yeah she said it’s a few weeks old. Try at least 2 months😉

Reactions: 16
The comment she made about kindness being everything (🙄) There was a reply from the woman on the chase, begging for a follow

the comment is still there! Hinch doesn’t look to be following her

Reactions: 7

I noticed she deleted it too. Probably didn’t really want to follow that woman but now is like ‘oh duck she’s publicly addressed me now I have to do something. Oh I know I’ll delete my comment’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
@Mum of two this gives me an idea...

Let's have a tattle sweepstakes (sort of)
How will the new house be revealed?
Vote with reactions:

👍 Pan in on front door/any of the decs (in or outdoor) and out to new house
❤ Montage of going to bed in old house and waking up in new house
😂 Nothing happens because they aren't moving
😯 "Rent" a holiday cottage but reveal that they actually bought it
😟 They go away on holiday then come home to new house
😡 Montage about loving the house but needing bigger for the family/worked so hard for their dreams building up to house reveal.
🤢 Something that hasn't been listed and you're going to quote this post and tell me so we know who wins this game when the time comes!
Sorry but like polling messes up the most liked so isn't allowed, that's why we have polls.

Archived it off after 12 hours and here are the results. :)
PSX_20211213_204646.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.