Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jim Bob will buy her a llama for Christmas so she’ll need to buy a farm for him, even though she loves her house, she is such a great pet owner and so selfless obvs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello lovely Tattlers, my relationship of several years has ended today as my partner is severely mentally unwell and refuses to get help. Unfortunately as I moved 5 hours away from my family and friends to be with him, this means my life has been thrown up into the air once again. I feel like I've written this post like some sort of formal resignation email!!!! I'm devastated and could really use some good vibes and cyber hugs from you beautiful lot. All the vest xxx
Sending so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still believe she has some shares in Tesco’s or major contract to take over most of it🤣 her name is appearing on EVERYTHING and she’s not mentioned 1 word of it to her followers she’s just letting them find out themselves then she answers when they tag her in multiple posts. Saying “oh guyzzzz I’m so glad you like it and Laaaavvv it!” Then she does a huge gushing post showing more and more items her name is on.
this is something I’ve never understood with her. Don’t most folk talk about their product before it hits stores so it’s more likely to sell? She doesn’t give a tit about her brand, her kids, her sheep, just Soph

Reactions: 20
Can we have a Tattle thread friends Christmas party please? Just for us?
Ideas….
1 Cruncky snax & Pepsi max all round? (Plus mahoosive amounts of wine/baileys/fizzy schizzle if that’s your thing….count me in for the wine!)
2 Pin the gherkin on the merkin virtual party games?
3 hunt the knob on the jimbobnoknobitstinierthanakernelonacornontheCob?
4 how to be an absolute shining disaster at decorating your front (not lady) garden?

Any suggestions welcome.
Happy to host it….. we can roll out the playlist and make another one?!? :D
Great idea. But you forgot the JusRol and a cauliflower cup cake thing! Need these as well as crunky snaks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this is something I’ve never understood with her. Don’t most folk talk about their product before it hits stores so it’s more likely to sell? She doesn’t give a tit about her brand, her kids, her sheep, just Soph
The thing about her is she does have a big following and when they find her stuff they share it amongst their followers who are all hinch bum lickers. She actually doesn’t really have to advertise coz her hincers really do it all for her. Look when the collection first came out she never mentioned it once (coz she cared about her Hinchers health and didn’t want them to non essential shopping 🙄🙄🙄 they did anyway) but her Hinchers were going from store to store to find them as they had seen them on other peoples Instagram pages. I don’t like the woman but she’s has lucked out with these Hinchers if they stick with her she will have a nice steady income for a while.

Reactions: 18
She'll have Ron lon and hen run down the hall way but instead of climbing up on to the sofa to see the postman it will be straight to a Christmas tree.

Reactions: 13
@Mum of two this gives me an idea...

Let's have a tattle sweepstakes (sort of)
How will the new house be revealed?
Vote with reactions:

👍 Pan in on front door/any of the decs (in or outdoor) and out to new house
❤ Montage of going to bed in old house and waking up in new house
😂 Nothing happens because they aren't moving
😯 "Rent" a holiday cottage but reveal that they actually bought it
😟 They go away on holiday then come home to new house
😡 Montage about loving the house but needing bigger for the family/worked so hard for their dreams building up to house reveal.
🤢 Something that hasn't been listed and you're going to quote this post and tell me so we know who wins this game when the time comes!

It’s got to be the dolls house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The thing about her is she does have a big following and when they find her stuff they share it amongst their followers who are all hinch bum lickers. She actually doesn’t really have to advertise coz her hincers really do it all for her. Look when the collection first came out she never mentioned it once (coz she cared about her Hinchers health and didn’t want them to non essential shopping 🙄🙄🙄 they did anyway) but her Hinchers were going from store to store to find them as they had seen them on other peoples Instagram pages. I don’t like the woman but she’s has lucked out with these Hinchers if they stick with her she will have a nice steady income for a while.
They didn’t run out to buy it in our Tesco extra it’s down the back corner reduced 😂 full shelves of crap so even reduced it’s not selling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m not British and I’d been avoiding watching that video of her Christmas tips, but like…is her accent totally different there? What is going on 🥴

Reactions: 12
Another express hashtag thing? The are such a boring circle jerk of the same accounts wanking over her to give herself a wee ego boost at the end of the day...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Hinch Express makes me laugh, you just end up with women tagging themselves to get more likes and it's nothing to do with small businesses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"I felt like a presenter..." says Hinch ...Hint, hint HIINNNTTTTTT to any tv producers watching 🥱🥱🥱🥱 basically......she wants her own show like SS! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is really starting to grate on me so much! She doesn’t have time nor patience to support Ronnie properly. You can defo tell from her stories that Lennie is her favourite as he is an “easy” baby who she can mold into what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That Hinch express is such easy content, just paste over a different #, don’t even bother to make it blend in, post and sit back and have a day off. All in the name of helping others apparently, except it to do that it doesn’t need to mention her name at all, just exposure for herself and people thinking she’s being selfless and helping them.

Reactions: 20
As a mum myself when my kids are in bed I certainly don't look back at pictures of them. I bloody enjoy the peace, I enjoy the TV to myself I use the time to unwind and prepare for another day of being a real single working mum. Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤔
She’s just telling the sheeples what she thinks they want to hear. She’s a bleeping weapon I tell you. I do a happy dance when I kids are in bed 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.