Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if its not her sons school she should really be advertising any school. If that was my child in that picture and she posted it on social media I would flip my lid.

Reactions: 22
Even if its not her sons school she should really be advertising any school. If that was my child in that picture and she posted it on social media I would flip my lid.
Oh she won’t think of that!

The parents will have had to consent to their children being used in promotional material for the school, but I agree that’s entirely different to being shared to 4million creepy bots.

Reactions: 19
Poor Ron, missed out again, obviously won't risk taking him out in case he's "naughty"

• Sad
Reactions: 20
In some areas yes, traditionally faith schools were always thought to be better. Some were also smaller class sizes as tended to be in villages or next to the church in a town and had a small catchment area and rigid rules on attendance at church / christening etc.

I do think that’s changed a lot more recently, though. Schools have to follow guidelines on admissions for children in care / ex-looked after children, children with SEN, children in local catchment, siblings in school, etc.

I guess the thing is if you have a few options in your town, and the faith school is significantly better but has admissions weighting in favour of church-going families, some parents will stop at nothing to get in there.
A local lady recently explained the intake policy.
She was Catholic and unable to get her children in.
I have a horrible feeling that I might have mislead everyone with the name.To clarify it's St Francis.
Can anyone confirm that I am an unreliable bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's in All Saint's Church.Top of the High Street.Same one where she took the Rememberance Day photo x
Is that near the waffle shop that was closed? 😂

A local lady recently explained the intake policy.
She was Catholic and unable to get her children in.
I have a horrible feeling that I might have mislead everyone with the name.To clarify it's St Francis.
Can anyone confirm that I am an unreliable bleep?
You told us it was likely St Francis they were hoping for when he reaches school age (and probably why James was now going to church)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that near the waffle shop that was closed? 😂

You told us it was likely St Francis they were hoping for when he reaches school age (and probably why James was now going to church)
Thank the Lord 😇
No,Soph would have to walk a bit to have a waffle.
Having said that she'd probably talk on her way.

• Haha
I know Hinch is quiet at the moment. But it’s extra quiet on this thread……
Some regular names are missing 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I've come across a Hincher who has created her own Hinch Advent calendar ( bin). I really think Inch missed a trick there... There's a new cleaning product to use each day. 😂

If I didn't laugh I would cry at the ridiculousness of it but it would have been a money maker ...
She’ll bring one out next year just watch. It will be full of tat like zoella’s one and stupidly expensive but her Hinchers will buy it anyway.

Reactions: 13
She absolutely 100% could donate that reindeer to a hinCher yet she’s a greedy selfish bleep so she won’t
She comes across so grabby and greedy. Remember when she went on the hunt beg for the wooden chest for “Ron” (completely age inappropriate btw)?

And where is the jizz filled water globe? The snow globe collection she just lahhhves and was obsessed with? Reminder of how she shakes a snow globe in this link below….

BE8DDA83-5ABB-48F1-AB64-5521D3D3910B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She comes across so grabby and greedy. Remember when she went on the hunt beg for the wooden chest for “Ron” (completely age inappropriate btw)?

And where is the jizz filled water globe? The snow globe collection she just lahhhves and was obsessed with? Reminder of how she shakes a snow globe in this link below….

View attachment 924501

she makes the snow globe do the worm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not Ron’s nursery that she showed the tree from.
There were discussions when he first started as she showed him in the uniform and from the colour local tattlers were able to quickly know where he goes. It’s not that school.
Came on to say this. It’s not his school. She gave that away by showing his little red shorts constantly. It doesn’t take much to Google.

Another shop to add to the hate list!!!! SHE CAN AFFORD TO BUY HER OWN bleeping tit! STOP GIVING HER IT!
She's all for shouting out big businesses yet hardly mentions the little ones that send her stuff all the time for nowt!
She's a dick and the companies sending her free tit are bigger dickheads!!!

Reactions: 24
In the story Jamie, short for James, shared with our trees, there were identical Tesco finest ones next to them. Only difference looked to be the pot.
Interesting. The only difference is the pot. So Hinch white-lies Christmas trees haven't made it to these shores. It was just the finest ones I came across ..
They are practically the same . Bar the pot. Did Tesco realize hers aren't selling and remove the baskets.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.