Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooooo she only found out about the crackpot on the chase cos she read here and has went on catch up to see for herself .... Pair of wollies, WOULD YA DAREEEE
Couldn’t make it anymore obvious she read’s here! Hi Soph 👋🏻 maybe have a read of our thoughts on your parenting while you’re here?

Reactions: 18
Didn’t @fannysjohnny recognise the pond / lake as being a local public space though? I can’t remember properly now but I think someone said they walked their dog there.
Wasn't me Bunny,somebody thought it was Chigborough Lakes.Can't remember who though.
I'd be more inclined to think it's somewhere near Beeleigh Falls.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn't me Bunny,somebody thought it was Chigborough Lakes.Can't remember who though.
I'd be more inclined to think it's somewhere near Beeleigh Falls.
Ohhhhh now that’s interesting you mention Beeleigh…. After the random photo of a house that was posted the other evening…..

Reactions: 9
I swear she’s that thing on her coffee table for ages

not by yourself. Who is filming?

look what’s that on her mirror? Xmas tree has been up since august love 😂
View attachment 916016
Eta - what’s that reflected in the grid mirror? The brown thing?
I screen shot this and came on to ask! They look like candy canes hanging over the mirror?

Oh no sorry they can't be she hasn't decorated for Xmas yet.

Reactions: 15
I just want to give Ronnie a cuddle. Why can't he express himself without her bitching about him. Kids are all different but why the hell is she comparing siblings. She really needs to give her head a wobble before he starts to notice how resented he is or she's going to do some severe damage to his self esteem. I've been Ronnie where my siblings were favoured because I was "difficult" (I have ADHD) and it's not a nice thing to grow up with.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone! 👋 Long term lurker here first time posting. Been reading these threads for a while and I have to say you are all hilarious and I couldn’t agree with you all more. I was never a huge fan of hers to begin with but wow…she is literally getting worse by the day!

That post she made today about poor Ronnie has really gotten to me and I just can’t believe how horrible she is….. comparing her two kids like that, what a bleeping monster!
Of course they are going to be different, they aren’t the same age, or at the sane stage developmentally you idiot!
Her moron husband is actually just as bad as her if not worse if he doesn’t have an issue with her posting such horrible things.

Poor little Ronnie, I bet she’s so horrible to him. She doesn’t deserve him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Very child friendly. I’m sure not one other house in the country has a table full of tit and her face plastered all over it with her rubbish books and 2 small children trying to live their best life. Get a grip you narcissistic woman it’s NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
I still laugh everytime I see her dopey fireplace, it's so random and stupid 😂 We have an electric fire but its an actual fireplace like its always been there, we didn't just put it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because she’s all about looks and I’m not having a pop at a baby btw! I would have expected her to favour Ronnie.

Reactions: 7
As if she’s bashing Ronnie again. Every time she talks about him it’s negative and from what we see he always seems to be such a placid child, maybe frustrated but certainly not naughty. You’ve just announced to the world he’s got additional needs, which is an invasion of his privacy in itself but then to go on and moan about him is incredulous. And then days later it’ll be a love him so much it hurts. She’s a complete fraud on Insta and as a mother.

Reactions: 27
Still stuck in hospital but her post this morning has angered me she is so horrible to Ron she needs to appreciate what she has. It’s killing me being away from my two at the moment yet she only seems happy when they aren’t around xx

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Don't respond to the latest POST!! Think she does it deliberately to then call Troll! If she hasn't figured out the reason Ronnie is acting like that is because the poor lad is having a bad morning or frustrated or whatever. Imagine comparing your children like that on SM 😤
Or it is a complete lie. And just using the poor lamb for engagement.

She is a total head who doesn't deserve those beautiful boys.

Reactions: 13
New Fred here guyshhhh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.