Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already making my teeth itch today 🙄
Real dried floral. Just the one, ORRFFFURRR Sopha?
Used as A decor?
She’s as thick as bleeping mince and it honestly hurts my brain. Just stop talking if you can’t string a sentence together.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still tactfully not showing the rest of the living room.

Also, those decorations. So bland. Christmas should be colourful and joyful. That house looks like it has about as much joy as Shawshank prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Desperate cow!!! Grabbing those followers whilst she can...wanting to know who the woman on The achase is on IG 😂😂😂😂 can you imagine Hinch on The Chase?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There would be no point unless you were an attention seeker who wanted everyone on the thread to be talking about you, unfortunately it looks like they were just that.
And as much as I’d like it to be true, they slipped up by saying stuff about the doll’s house and montages. She’s stupid, but she’s not that stupid that she’d be chatting that tit in the brokers office.
They also had a similar writing style to another user on here apparently.
The plot thickens... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That other contestants face when the sad Hincher is rambling on about Mrs Hinch.. are you on tattle hun? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I swear she’s that thing on her coffee table for ages

not by yourself. Who is filming?

look what’s that on her mirror? Xmas tree has been up since august love 😂
2867CC27-C95C-45E7-BD11-0AC23F6911A5.jpeg

Eta - what’s that reflected in the grid mirror? The brown thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably launched his advent Calander as he wanted to open it without being restrained then had a tantrum because he was being restrained for her insta video! He's two he is going to have tantrums, Lennie is a baby a
I'm sure Ronnie was the same at his age! Get a grip woman

Reactions: 25
Shes stooped to a new low for me this morning. How can you openly compare your own children like that!? Awful, poor Ronnie 😔

Reactions: 43
she literally come across as if she resents Ron so much, it’s really hard to read. ‘I lobbed the advent calendar’ who actually does that??? Get down on his level and SPEAK to him. He needs your love and guidance as a parent more than ever, rather than you throwing a fit cause your little boy with additional needs had a tantrum. Instead you plaster it all over insta using really aggressive language and then praise your youngest as if comparing, it’s a vile trait. But then I’m not shocked as she has a coffee table full of her face on mags and her own books.

Reactions: 29
I'm sorry that post of lennie I can't cope! My son has been awful at the moment but I wouldn’t humiliate him like she done on social media! (One is 10 the pain in my butt at the moment is nearly 14) the fact he has speech problems doesn't help with Ronnie's frustration poor boy.

Nice to see she back with puttiny poor Ronnie down the straight in with ad ad ad.

What a complete bleep I'm so angry with her today more then usual x

Reactions: 17
If that table doesn’t scream Narcissist then I don’t know what does.

Also - she puts the word ‘mother’ to shame. She is the opposite of what a mother should be.

Poor Ron.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I really hope Len gives her loads of tit.
She doesn’t like kids only babies. She hates it when they become independent and she can’t control their every move.
Guaranteed she’ll be pregnant again next year.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF?!

Comparing her children when it’s glaringly obvious that Ronnie is autistic. I can’t bare her at the moment. Can’t believe what she’s written today.

Reactions: 31
Lmaooooo she only found out about the crackpot on the chase cos she read here and has went on catch up to see for herself .... Pair of wollies, WOULD YA DAREEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her house is soul destroying! It's a talent that having endless time and lots of money to end up with such a joyless house because it's not a home! If Ron is on the spectrum he could have smell, touch, taste, sight or noise aversions that are painful to him. He can't tell you but he can show you. All you're choosing to see is naughtiness. You really are letting him down. She has every ingredient for a happy fulfilled life but it just seems empty and joyless....

Reactions: 19
I really hope Len gives her loads of tit.
She doesn’t like kids only babies. She hates it when they become independent and she can’t control their every move.
Guaranteed she’ll be pregnant again next year.
She's in for a bleeping surprise when they become teenagers then - yes Sophie, they grow *shock horror!*

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've got an awful feeling that she's going to show Ron have a meltdown one day, she knows her inbox and engagement would go through the roof with the sheep sympathising, and let's face it that's all that matters to the witch.
Tbh I'm surprised she already hasn't shown this x

Reactions: 12
Just my two pence worth but didn’t she say it was wet and horrible in Essex today? Looks pretty sunny to me!
Also you can see that she isn’t that well known or mainstream (which I’ve said before) as there are only two magazine covers in her vanity table. The rest are her own books.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.