Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in today’s edition of the Hinch sings Christmas advent edition we have ……..

Hinch Mansion is a no go
Jamie’s gambled the deposit away,
The bank’s computer said no
Tattlers now laughing all day
“Jamie I’ll have to pawn me wedding ring,
We’re bleeping skint you lazy shite”.
What fun it would to be able to see
The tit going down in Chez Hinch tonight, oh!
Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Faking it all the way.
Oh what fun it is to find
You mortgage declined with “no way”, hey!
Fuming all the way.
Oh what fun it is to find,
Your husband’s blown 10 grand on Bet Play.
Now Soph’s face is deathly white,
She had dreams of cleaning alpaca dung.
Bestie Stace is in her mansion tonight,
Whilst Soph’s dream has gone all wrong.
In Maldon she will have to stay,
Might have to start dealing weed ,
There’s a morbidly obese dog to feed,
“Jamie, upload your CV to Indeed”.
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells,
Soph’s dream house gone astray.
Oh! what fun it is to find,
The mortgage application was denied, hey!
All the best by the way.
Oh! In Castle Greyskull you’ll have to reside,
And another source of Insta content you’ll have to find,
This is pure bloody gold, I challenge Soph not to laugh at this!!! Would make a change for her to laugh at something funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on Sophie. No matter how many times you say it, getting free stuff and saying things schhhmelll nice isn’t a bleeping job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just a thought. Someone said the shot out of a window of London the other day was Gleam offices. So when she says she’s in London for brand partner meetings she might be lying and this was Friday. I still don’t think she went to Glasgow this weekend gone.
I don't either🤔 there just seemed something very suspicious about that whole going away to Scotland debacle 🧐 she's such a compulsive and consistent liar everything she posts is smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 25
I’m going back to my work full time (real not tend) in spring next year after my maternity leave. My littlie will be going to nursery 3 days a week… am I feeling mum guilt over it? Absolutely! Knowing all the help she gets and she has the opportunity to literally spend her days with her boys but doesn’t really boils my piss. All so she can bugger off for her kid on jobs and jollies all over the place!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You know Jamie’s in the garage soaping up his sponge after watching that video of her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Wish my job was just to wank of some bleeping sponges and get tit loads of money for it 🙄🙄 unfortunately I have to live in the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ahh, here's environmental queen, Mrs Hinch, showing us just how it's done... cover some flip flops in single-use plastic for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Well, the boys are far too young to know what's going on, so I imagine the only reason she's doing it is to give other people ideas, ie. encourage them to do the same 🙄🙄🙄

That elf really brings out the worst in her...
I'm not sure why "That elf brings out the worst in her" tickles me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know I said earlier that Ronnie was allowed to paint his little ornaments? I just rewatched and can’t believe how naive I was. She has splodged green paint on one, yellow on another and he’s been given a loaded blue paint brush to splodge for the duration of that story. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Tattle will be bringing out the Hinch Album soon - these songs keep on coming! You lot are super talented & funny - unlike Soph 😂
Do you think we can have a separate thread for all the Christmas songs?

Or I’ll add links in the wiki so they’re there forever 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
FFS I don’t know what I find most disturbing about that.
That she may have wrote it herself… or that someone else actually wrote it!
Why is she thanking them for being parents to their own sons? It's none of her bleeping business, she doesn't even know Ronnie. My God the shoppers.are crazy they really are.

Reactions: 18
I had to smile when she said Mumsie ironed her dress because she was crying on the floor. Surely any normal mother would say “get up you twit and act your age”.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lmaooooo i was literally gonna say something along that line 😂
That poor old fella with the foot fetish is a goner too. He’ll be DMing her her to ask if she can lather the sponge with her toes.
He’s got no chance with her snapped in half Footzzz ... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.