Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NUSTY trolls I hate to have to say it but she wouldn’t have had a mortgage ‘declined’.. I used to work for a brokers and that’s not exactly how it works. She would’ve been told how much deposit/equity she would need for her budget and maybe that is out of her reach. So, for example, she said I want this 1.2 million house they would advise her the deposit/equity from her current house (if she were to sell it) and maybe she didn’t have enough? But it would be a serious failing to allow someone to proceed with a mortgage application they couldn’t afford a deposit for. Usually people will sell their current house and use equity/savings towards another but if she wasn’t selling grey skull then she would need to stump up a ‘deposit’ as such on another mortgage and maybe that just wasn’t affordable.
Anyway, hinch is a bleep.
I worked at a Building Society - and believe me Brokers/Introducers would often send us packaged applications that were not within our criteria.

Reactions: 19
I’ve written a song for my kids too

Make the beds, with Christmas bedding
Thanks to mummy’s amazon-ing
A beautiful sight,
We’re cosy tonight
Snoozing in a covid wonderland

Positive lateral flow tests,
Here we stay, in isolation
Waiting for PCRs
How unlucky we are
Snoozing in a covid wonderland

They don’t find me as funny as you lot do though 🤣
ive just had an email from my little ones school, MULTIPLE cases in the class. I feel like I’m gonna have the shits I swear. The neighbours won’t be getting their yearly baileys if he’s positive cos il need them 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well that was an absolute rollercoaster ride to catch up on 😂🎢

also I work in a youth offenders prison, 15-18 year olds all in for various disgusting and horrible crimes, some of them are absolutely vile (probably shouldn’t say that but they are) yet when they fight/assault staff/verbally abuse us, we’re not allowed to call them “naughty” or “challenging”… soph - your child isn’t naughty fgs! you horrible horrible woman

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I had to smile when she said Mumsie ironed her dress because she was crying on the floor. Surely any normal mother would say “get up you twit and act your age”.
Fredas not a normal mother to her.... precious Sophie is a famoussshhh...cough cough... "celebrity" so she's in charge 🙄
She probably has a totally different relationship with her orher daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
@Pollyanna263 hope you're holding up! We've had so many positive cases at school and in friendship groups that I'm dreading hearing any of my kids cough or positive lateral flow tests. I've stocked up on alcohol and there's a beef joint in the freezer just in case our Christmas plans end up down a COVID drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fredas not a normal mother to her.... precious Sophie is a famoussshhh...cough cough... "celebrity" so she's in charge 🙄
She probably has a totally different relationship with her orher daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️
Plus Ma is most probably on the pay role so she can hardly say no🙄🤔

She loves shaming him doesn’t she?! (Very naughty too…) has she ever thought that him being ‘naughty’ might be the fact that his still a toddler and also he might be getting frustrated with things as he cannot communicate so his communication comes out in his behaviour! This women is damaging to people, wish she would get off social media!
Uh oh, I think I've spotted it. First memwah This is Me, second memwah, This is Us?? 🤔

Reactions: 29
There might be something in the Mortgage gate... she's deleted the Dollhouse stories highlights....
So she has!!

Well she's either: a) pissed off that her reveal plans have been outed by tattlers, b) pissed off that Hinch Home Farm isn't financially viable or c) pissed off because she finally got that telling off from her management and Sylvanian Families HQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh definitely, 2million plus which us why I'm sceptical about the mortgage story🤔
She may have the money in the bank to buy outright but has decided she needs a mortgage to have cash available in the here and now, given their spending and lifestyle. As much as she was happily ‘upcycling’ bits of furniture I’d doubt she’d want to adopt a more frugal lifestyle.

Reactions: 27
So she has!!

Well she's either: a) pissed off that her reveal plans have been outed by tattlers, b) pissed off that Hinch Home Farm isn't financially viable or c) pissed off because she finally got that telling off from her management and Sylvanian Families HQ
Or all of the above🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen “I had to clap at the end” with the tit suds… she’s defo one of those wankers who claps on a plane when it lands. Nobody can make me believe otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Washing a new roasting tin, reminds me of when you give a toddler the measuring cups a few spoons, some tupperware containers and an assortment of sponges in warm soapy water whilst they balance on the ikea step stool, they have water all over their rolled up sleeves, down the front of their clothes but are so happy because they are helping....... Is she at that stage already? well done little Zoph. Good girl for not touching the iron last night, its burny hot.

I did giggle out loud earlier at the 'I'm going to answer my own questions so I can get back at tattle' Q&A. Doesn't she ever get embarrassed at her stupidity?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she has!!

She's removed that "hinch farm" sign from her coffee table too that she was positioning in the back of her photos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She loves shaming him doesn’t she?! (Very naughty too…) has she ever thought that him being ‘naughty’ might be the fact that his still a toddler and also he might be getting frustrated with things as he cannot communicate so his communication comes out in his behaviour! This women is damaging to people, wish she would get off social media!
“I think it will take time to see changes?”

You’re a best selling author Soph, and you still speak like a twit so surely that’d give you some clue :rolleyes: honestly, what she expects of that poor child is ridiculous! If he isn’t miraculously ‘fixed’ and performing for her, he’s ‘naughty’ and ‘on a journey’.

She totally sets off the mama bear in me, and it’s for her son!! Why can’t she just love that gorgeous wee lad as he is? :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.