Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was, but according to the tea spilt last night, huge mortgage for alpaca sanctuary was turned down.
She needs to understand, if shes keeping this house for Ronnie and Lonnie as she’s said in the past, even if she rents it out to family, her name is on the mortgage. So applying for a 2nd huge mortgage for the Manshuunn, is a huge risk and it would make sense that she’s had it rejected 🤔

Reactions: 24
One thing I don’t buy is that her tree isn’t up yet? Especially if she’s not there for Xmas there’s little point in even putting it up at this point in December.

Reactions: 21
Supermum she is. Absolute supermum for never having her kids 😂😭 wish I could get the relief she does from all that HARD work she does. Must be so drained and tired from it all
That’s what I thought! All that help but yet your still crying on the floor waiting for a dress to be ironed? She chats tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She needs to understand, if shes keeping this house for Ronnie and Lonnie as she’s said in the past, even if she rents it out to family, her name is on the mortgage. So applying for a 2nd huge mortgage for the Manshuunn, is a huge risk and it would make sense that she’s had it rejected 🤔
She’d be stupid to still have a mortgage on Greyskull though, surely? They must have paid it off. Could then use it as collateral against somewhere new.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Minkys shining
All around me
Sheep are cleaning
There's no fun
It's the season
For undeclared ad branding
Oh it's Hinchmas everyone

Time for adverts
And tesco collaborations
Inch is praying
All night long
Time for jusrol
And a scroll on Tattle
In the background the Hinching song

We're gonna go to tescho tonight
I'm gonna find that hinch
Underneath that big brown coat
Unfiltered a rare sight

Hinch is spraying
Another story's playing
With Hinch bros laughing
We love to hear
How I'm glad that
She can't afford a mansion
What a nice way to end the year

I'm gonna go to teshco tonight
I'm gonna find that Inch
Filming another hinch haul bag
Saying Oi Oi shoppers you awrite?

Tend snow falling
All around her
Jamie's snoring
All night long
Its the season
Another advert with her claw in
Merry hinchmas every hun
Bravo 👏 I am living for these Xmas parodys. I wish I could write my own bug I'm shite and rhyming anything. Honestly I jussst laavvv itTTT 🤣🤣❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s sitting on the floor at 10pm crying so mummy will iron her a dress to wear she needs help.
I hope it’s another one of her lies to look relatable that’s backfired massively.

Those two little boys have at least 5 adults on call all day every day. Not to mention the teenage niece who’s wheeled in as Soph’s carer at weekends.

When does she even wear a dress???

Reactions: 14
• Shouted at Ron in the arcade for Cheating using his innitative to get the ball in the hoop
• Blamed him for a 'horrendous' day out at the fair
• Publicly humiliated him on the toilet
• Edited videos to make his speech and responses sound 'normal'
• Never addressed his issues and used him as bait to trolls

To name a few times.

'We're on this journey with Ron'

dont forget she shouted at him for getting dog treats out the cupboard, she’s a nasty bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 19
NUSTY trolls I hate to have to say it but she wouldn’t have had a mortgage ‘declined’.. I used to work for a brokers and that’s not exactly how it works. She would’ve been told how much deposit/equity she would need for her budget and maybe that is out of her reach. So, for example, she said I want this 1.2 million house they would advise her the deposit/equity from her current house (if she were to sell it) and maybe she didn’t have enough? But it would be a serious failing to allow someone to proceed with a mortgage application they couldn’t afford a deposit for. Usually people will sell their current house and use equity/savings towards another but if she wasn’t selling grey skull then she would need to stump up a ‘deposit’ as such on another mortgage and maybe that just wasn’t affordable.
Anyway, hinch is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
• Shouted at Ron in the arcade for Cheating using his innitative to get the ball in the hoop
• Blamed him for a 'horrendous' day out at the fair
• Publicly humiliated him on the toilet
• Edited videos to make his speech and responses sound 'normal'
• Never addressed his issues and used him as bait to trolls

To name a few times.

'We're on this journey with Ron'

This 👏 She is awful and to think she does all of this to try and prove she is relatable. You can see her real colours shine through when she says that Ron is naughty. Poor little boy. She’s too obsessed with herself, making up lies and Instagram to give her boys and dog the real attention they need.

If you had millions of real followers, you wouldn’t need to hide the number of likes. Do the numbers scare you Soph? Are the bought bots not doing their job? Are you starting to realise that you are not the celebrity you think you are. Never gets papped whilst out shopping. Just the odd Hincher 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably already mentioned so sorry but they won’t be waking up at home on Xmas Day but Ronnie will be opening that Dolla House on Xmas day too? They are planning on taking that monstrosity ‘away’ with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This. My mum would be appalled. She’s a child in an adults body.
My mum would also be shocked.

Soph said that Jamie was working on a project and wasn’t at home and now she’s confirming he’s there full time 😂 well we all knew that anyway! He’s the one filming and taking photos!

As for her sort of hinting that she didn’t really spend Christmas with family previously due to Covid - absolute BS! She breached Covid rules many times and every time tattlers exposed her lies she would deflect, deflect and deflect more - oh and try and delete any evidence 😂 Christmas to her has been to encourage people to buy more than they need. She doesn’t cook Christmas dinners. Her Christmas consists of ads, freebies and posting on Instagram and ensuring her kids and home look picture perfect! She’s a dick! Not an honest bone in her body. She has written those questions to herself!

Reactions: 23
I’d love it if her going to meet her brand partner in London today wasn’t what she thinks it’s for and they hand the bleep her P45 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’d be stupid to still have a mortgage on Greyskull though, surely? They must have paid it off. Could then use it as collateral against somewhere new.
Ah good point, still a huge mortgage on 1 salary that’s not guaranteed is still a huge risk 🤔

Reactions: 11
Liar liar #gifted pants on fire!!!

Why does she put the likes back on once they reach an acceptable level then???? She feels pressure from not getting enough likes. Not getting too many 😂

She’s honestly not right.
And how can an account with four followers ever get the same likes as someone with four million
That statement makes no sense atall
Just another chance to rub it in that she has four million (supposedly ) followers
Subtle hint
bleep

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.