Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I cried on the floor about my dress not being ironed my mum would tell me to grow the duck up and pull myself together 🙄
When I was in labour the midwife told me to do a urine sample when we got booked in and I cried because I was convinced I wouldn’t be able to wee with the labour pains. My mum dragged me into the toilet, gave me a right bollocking and told me to get my tit together and wee. Came out on the spot didn’t it! 😂
I don’t know why Freda still mollycoddles her it’s not healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So since I unfollowed her a good while ago, does she still make soggy pastry? The food bank dash and pastry trolls were among my favourite times on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a load of tit is that reason why she hides her numbers. Ffs if I was a small business ect I wouldn't expect the same amount of like as a more well known one or a bloody tend celeb.

See how my question about her toe wasn't answered I actually wonder how many ppl asked about her toe tbh 🤔🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sopha did randomly start saying on her stories that Jaydog was out “working” on other projects didn’t she. Wondering now if that’s why he’s been missing from her stories. Maybe he really has gone back to work.
How much do priests get paid these days? 🤔
Actually picture of Fr. Inch with donations going straight into his Willy hill account 😂

6F34F236-DACA-44E2-87B4-365412A583C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread title suggestion: Mortgage rejection must have been a huge hit. Give up Hinch we are sick of your sNit

Reactions: 25
Oh my god this is why she stopped all the upcycling posts and banging on about her and her dad having a workshop! Imagine upcycling all that crap only to be told you can’t get a mortgage on the mansion!
And also having a "very special place to put things"

Reactions: 11
Thought I would join in with the Christmas songs. Sorry it’s a bit rushed. (tune of jingle bells 🔔) 🎅

Dashing through Tescooo
Buying all her tat,
Through the isles she goes
laughing like a twit.

But hinches range has flopped
She sees it all on sale,
Sopha claws her neck
Her final cheque is in the mail. Oi Oi!

Jingle bells, Hinch house smells
of fags and old Febreeze,
The heatings on for Ron and Lon
and it’s melted all the cheese. OiOi!

and Henry is still fat,
Poor old Hinch is feeling the pinch
As Teschoo discontinued her tat 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
What on earth is she going an about with the like thing! So she doesn't want to make others jealous that she gets thousands of likes?! What a load of crap lol! And can see why she pins lovely Ronnie down now she thinks he's naughty because he doesn't want to play ball with her stupid pictures 😢

Reactions: 28
Does anyone honestly believe that she’s hiding likes out of concern for other people? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thought I would join in with the Christmas songs. Sorry it’s a bit rushed. (tune of jingle bells 🔔) 🎅

Dashing through Tescooo
Buying all her tat,
Through the isles she goes
laughing like a twit.

But hinches range has flopped
She sees it all on sale,
Sopha claws her neck
Her final cheque is in the mail. Oi Oi!

of fags and old Febreeze,
The heatings on for Ron and Lon
and it’s melted all the cheese. OiOi!

and Henry is still fat,
Poor old Hinch is feeling the pinch
As Teschoo discontinued her tat 👍
Lmaooooo OH MY GOD. Gold!
It's the little oi ois that get me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did some searching and found this gem 'I don't believe in labelling children' righttttt, you'll happily label him as naughty though won't you. You claim to be the only one to understand him yet you act like the biggest troll towards your son.
Horrible woman.
Exactly - glad you have found this. I was disgusted that she keeps labelling Ron as naughty, too noisy, she can’t enjoy her meal in restaurants, he sings wheels on the bus and wakes Lonnie up etc etc. She even wrote a Santa letter which mentioned him being naughty or something along those lines She really is a horrible woman using her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The bleeping shoulder gives me more rage than her lies. It's out more than my wheelie bin goes out.

View attachment 908625
She is going to end up with a Dowager’s Hump from rounding her shoulders to make her collar bone stick out for that emancipated look. We’ve seen you without filters hun, you look perfectly fine. GIVE IT UP!

KTTP but I pissed myself yesterday when she remembered she had to remove the filter during her Tesco ad and one of her scraggy tops went from a cosy beige to grey in an instant 😂 I don’t care how hot she has her heating on, that monochrome cell she has created just looks cold and soulless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else excited to see this dress that just had to be ironed for her to wear today? Based on what she wore in London last week, it looks freezing and I just can’t imagine her not in some sort of puffy lounge outfit.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.