Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been busy working. No family on tap for me so it was manic school drops offs, nursery drop offs, rushing around getting everyone’s lives sorted so I go and work a few hours because Yano every penny counts.

It’s no use me saying it now, but this morning I was about to post to say I reckon we will get a “ask me anything” so she can disrepute last night’s discussions on here. Or at least distract us.

Of course staged as always. Not much to unpick that you haven’t already. Just wanted to add for the records that Ronnie is painting his dinosaur decorations in his segment after we had all speculated that he wouldn’t get to paint them. I believe he’s wearing his nursery shorts. Would those be worn at this time of year? Shorts? I send my kid off to nursery in full thermals, puddlesuit and wellies. It ain’t a cheap nursery either I’ll have you know 😂😂😂😂. Just wondering how long ago that was recorded. Were they even Xmas themed?? I think I’ve bought that exact set for my kid before & it wasn’t at Xmas. She’s very careful to not show the patio doors yet again in that video.
The clothes rail is in the background empty so it’s in the same batch of recording as the ortum winnaa clothing filming which I think could be as early as early October.

Anyway. I have other thoughts on other things she said but im going to hang out with my little Demi chef de Partie for a bit. Xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see Stacey just uploaded a story calling Rex cheeky. That’s what you call a little boy of that age not naughty Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm sure everything she posts these days is to piss us lot off. Shes admitted that she has help on tap and still struggles. You do not work full time Sofa, you post a few stories, that's it. Comparing yourself to parents that work actual proper jobs and not tend jobs, takes the piss. I can't wait for the day she fucks off.

Reactions: 28
Someone fill me in on the mortgage comments. Has she actually been declined for another?
guessing her house isn’t up for sale as we would spot that in minutes 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think Hinch is also Stacey's biggest troll! Saying how likes shouldn't matter bla bla bla.. she's just trying to get Stacey to hide hers so she doesn't look so unpopular 😂 the whole thing is such an odd comment to make anyway, she's obsessed! I don't think her sheep will fall for this one, it makes no sense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion..."we can't go no massive mortgage, we can't get no country home "

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That post about likes is utter bull tit.
Someone fill me in on the mortgage comments. Has she actually been declined for another?
guessing her house isn’t up for sale as we would spot that in minutes 🤣
@DollyPawton popped on last night with the revelation that she has been turned down for a mortgage as she doesn't have enough deposit.

I'd hazard that she won't want to sell the house until the move is done and dusted, as it would scupper any big reveal plans she might have.

Reactions: 15
Just to add… I’ve found a reason we should flock to Tesco… 1L of baileys on offer for £7.50… I may have bought 6 bottles 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's going to reveal her new house on Christmas day isn't she? 🙄 Camping in her new garden - with the grandparents - and using R's dollhouse as part of it. 🙊🙊🙊

Reactions: 17
Just popping on to say I genuinely laughed out loud at her insinuating she is a full time working Mum 🤣

Thinking up content ideas and filming, editing videos will take what....an hour a day MAX? And that's if she was even on Insta every day and did post cleaning content and not her kids or her shoulder. That's not even part time working babe, that's a hobby.

Loving the mortgage tea. I have all fingers and toes crossed it is true. I don't care what her sheep say she does not deserve a mansion for doing duck all.

Also quick thanks to everyone who has done the Xmas songs, you lot are bloody hilarious!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.