Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does that sweet little boy do to be publicly labelled as "very naughty"? My 3.5 year old is a little shitbag sometimes but I'd never describe them as naughty, just a normal small person! I get his needs may cause the odd meltdown or he might lash out in frustration but that really shows how little she understands her own child if she calls that naughty behaviour. Or even if it's curiosity that she's labelling as naughty (like when my eldest cut their own hair the week before their nativity performance 💀) it makes it clear how weird her standards are for little kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I’m autistic (Aspergers to be specific but some people don’t like that term any more) and I got told constantly when I was younger by my teachers for being naughty in class, my mother got hauled into my head teacher because the school couldn’t cope with me - she told them to give me something more stretching and keep me interested.

So duck off with your ‘naughty’ - you’re supposed to be Ronnie’s number 1 cheerleader. Also, still baffled, but WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, HE HAS NOT CONSENTED TO HIS PRIVATE INFORMATION BEING SHOWN TO MILLIONS.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Was just coming to say I still can’t believe she describes him as naughty, sorry very naughty. It’s just sad isn’t it, I can imagine her calling him that to his face as well.

What’s she going to be saying when he’s yanking the Christmas tree, stealing baubles and Len tag teaming so joins in. I’m speaking from experience here - my Christmas tree looks like utter shite because I can’t be arsed to sort it out. My daughter will re arrange it anyway. They aren’t naughty tho!! It’s not relatable either Zoph so can we move on to something else hunnay

Reactions: 24
Ronnie isn’t naughty Hinch. He’s struggling to communicate.

Hope this helps! ATFV!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh Danielle , I honestly take my hat of to you, I've no doubt you will make sure that prescious little girl looks exactly as the parents remember her ❤ those poor parents , makes me so angry that she is such a twit.
Thankyou. I hope so, I had a parent faint a few weeks back when she seen her child at the first viewing. First time I've ever seen that happen in this funeral home, I've seen it at the mortuary but not a viewing, it was purely shock, nothing to do with my work, but I'm on edge 😔
Then you get hinch who treats her precious beautiful kids like props, nice one. 👍🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just hope she’s stopped yelling at Ron the way she used to “I said NO!”

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Thankyou. I hope so, I had a parent faint a few weeks back when she seen her child at the first viewing. First time I've ever seen that happen in this funeral home, I've seen it at the mortuary but not a viewing, it was purely shock, nothing to do with my work, but I'm on edge 😔
Then you get hinch who treats her precious beautiful kids like props, nice one. 👍🏻
You are literally amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Naughty?!? He's two!! He's still figuring out the world and two year olds just don't possess the ability we do as adults to restrain our emotions. Any outbursts or tantrums are just feelings of frustration. Any "naughty" behaviour is what they learn from their care givers. Toddlers will mimic what they see and hear! If you think he's being "naughty" then it's only behaviour he's learned from the adults around me. This just sounds so much like when child abusers blame the children instead of themselves. Read a bleeping parenting book, will you!

It's only 09:30 and she's already pissed me off for the day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He doesn’t yet speak. They seem to finally be getting some speech therapy input.

Posters here with more knowledge than me have suggested he may have autism.

But there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with him.
Alright you know what I meant!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t comment much on Ron or Lon but calling a 2 yr old naughty is just cruel, poor Ron is trying to communicate as best he can but probably ending up frustrated especially when those 2 clowns are forever laughing in his face & showing him no actual praise & letting him be a toddler.

• Sad
You’re a diamond Danielle. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here come the tend Q&A questions. Can’t wait for the troll one.

How about:
Why do you say you have no idea how you got “so famous” (in your own head at least) when you in fact approached Gleam not once but twice for management representation (you got turned away the first time)

Use this one for free if you want Bubbaloo. We all know how you just larrrrve a freebie.

• Haha
I'd be "naughty " too if I was constantly being poked, prodded, restrained, laughed at and had someone constantly hovering two inches from me all day

Reactions: 34
Naughty?! Naughty?!

She just can’t help herself can she.

Horrible bleep of a woman. Awful person that doesn’t deserve them beautiful little boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Looooong time lurker but have to say my 6 year old son is autistic and presented very like Ronnie at that age. He also HATED having photos and videos taken (he’s better at it now but still not his favourite thing). I hope Ronnie is ok with it or his life must be actually uncomfortable on a daily basis, especially if eye contact also hurts him which can often be the case. I hope she reads this too. Rant over lol :)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What on earth does that sweet little boy do to be publicly labelled as "very naughty"? My 3.5 year old is a little shitbag sometimes but I'd never describe them as naughty, just a normal small person! I get his needs may cause the odd meltdown or he might lash out in frustration but that really shows how little she understands her own child if she calls that naughty behaviour. Or even if it's curiosity that she's labelling as naughty (like when my eldest cut their own hair the week before their nativity performance 💀) it makes it clear how weird her standards are for little kids.
She put it to wind tattle up lol extremely obvious I think ;)

Reactions: 9
You lot have completely missed it. See how she put naughty in brackets with a WINK? It's aimed at us as we always discuss how she calls him naughty. Wakey wakey tattlers🤣

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.