Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. Sorry to piss on your chips bubs. I really want it to be true too. We’ll never know though!
I still think she’s moving, maybe not to where she had hoped, my friend lives in the same area in a beautiful 6 bedroom farmhouse with lots of land, cost just under 800k. X

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bet she puts another post on; “guyshh Ron drew on the wall AGAIN”

Hinchs new tend crayon wall:
6BB97132-123E-4A7C-AECF-D93F23BCEABA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh. There’s a million words to describe Ron and naughty isn’t one of them!!!! Poor little thing. Can’t she say “cheeky” or something instead? Two year olds aren’t naughty. Your special needs, non-verbal two year old definitely isn’t 😣😣😣
Exactly what I thought, my boy has ASD, he’s now 17 but was non verbal until about 5, he was a mischievous little mite & obvs had his moments & meltdowns but I never called him naughty, to me he was always my little monkey 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Naughty? Really… more like a bored, frustrated toddler. What a creature she is

Reactions: 16
Guysh! She’s had a press release given to her to explain why she hides the likes on posts now.

As if anyone asked her that. Again she might as well just come and play directly in here to us. She’s bleeping me off this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And in today’s edition of the Hinch sings Christmas advent edition we have ……..

Hinch Mansion is a no go
Jamie’s gambled the deposit away,
The bank’s computer said no
Tattlers now laughing all day
“Jamie I’ll have to pawn me wedding ring,
We’re bleeping skint you lazy shite”.
What fun it would to be able to see
The tit going down in Chez Hinch tonight, oh!
Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Faking it all the way.
Oh what fun it is to find
You mortgage declined with “no way”, hey!
Fuming all the way.
Oh what fun it is to find,
Your husband’s blown 10 grand on Bet Play.
Now Soph’s face is deathly white,
She had dreams of cleaning alpaca dung.
Bestie Stace is in her mansion tonight,
Whilst Soph’s dream has gone all wrong.
In Maldon she will have to stay,
Might have to start dealing weed ,
There’s a morbidly obese dog to feed,
“Jamie, upload your CV to Indeed”.
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells,
Soph’s dream house gone astray.
Oh! what fun it is to find,
The mortgage application was denied, hey!
All the best by the way.
Oh! In Castle Greyskull you’ll have to reside,
And another source of Insta content you’ll have to find,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She's hidden her likes because she didn't like the fact that Stacey got more than her. Oh and her management told her to so that people couldn't see just how low her engagement really is. Better stick a rocket up Cumslut's ass eh Soph, tell them bots to like your posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hidden her likes to disguise the fact she gets half as much engagement as Stacey, despite having a similar number of bots followers, more like.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think people saying she called him naughty to wind us up are giving her a lot more credit than she deserves frankly.
She always has referred to him as naughty, she has always shown herself reprimanding a non verbal toddler in an ott way for being “naughty”.
It’s nowt to do with Tattle that she’s put that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
All the questions she’s asking… I mean answering are what has been discussed on here 😂😭 can’t deal with it. She’s so bloody obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 34
• Shouted at Ron in the arcade for Cheating using his innitative to get the ball in the hoop
• Blamed him for a 'horrendous' day out at the fair
• Publicly humiliated him on the toilet
• Edited videos to make his speech and responses sound 'normal'
• Never addressed his issues and used him as bait to trolls

To name a few times.

'We're on this journey with Ron'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

The bullshit is strong with this one today. Hiding likes for the benefit of small businesses 🤡

And she can duck right off calling that innocent little boy naughty.

No! You're naughty selling his privacy for insta engagement.

duck right off and then duck off again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wheyyyy she’s admitted she’d like to keep the chocking hazard dolls house… now to admit you did it for yourself in the first place. Or is that a step too far?

Reactions: 22
One of my kids was a whirlwind as a toddler, I needed eyes up my arse. 👀 Now I love seeing my (private) FB/Google photo memories pop-up of our funny, inquisitive, mischievous child.
Take a bit of advice from an old troll Sophie, they're not small for long, don't let your memories of Ronnie be just Insta posts, you will regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love when my daughter is cheeky and messes things, does things that just make me laugh and smile. My 7 month old was just wrecking the Christmas tree and I thought it was so cute and funny! There’s a point with ages where it’s just like what are you doing? Would I find my 6 year old doing it cute, probably tbh 😂 should he know better? Yes but 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s a well behaved child in front of everyone else and knows his manners, if he wants to be ‘naughty’ at home then so be it
One of the hardest things as a parent is trying to keep a straight face while your toddler is being so cheeky and they KNOW they're being cheeky 😂 My toddlers favourite one right now is running around starkers after a bath shouting "catch my bum bum!" and hiding under the bed 😂 I'm like, I really need to get you ready for bed but this is too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So they definitely won’t be at home on Christmas Day ... is she seriously carting that doll’s house to bleeping Lapland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ahh, here's environmental queen, Mrs Hinch, showing us just how it's done... cover some flip flops in single-use plastic for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Well, the boys are far too young to know what's going on, so I imagine the only reason she's doing it is to give other people ideas, ie. encourage them to do the same 🙄🙄🙄

That elf really brings out the worst in her...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Liar liar #gifted pants on fire!!!

Why does she put the likes back on once they reach an acceptable level then???? She feels pressure from not getting enough likes. Not getting too many 😂

She’s honestly not right.
What a load of tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.