Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
definitely moving! there's no way she's bringing that monstrosity of a choking hazard anywhere for Christmas. only the bedroom left to paint grey in Castle Greyskull 2.0, then its ready set go for her new content in the new house. Zzzz

Reactions: 19
Saint Soph making out she’s hiding likes for the benefit of others, ffs 😂😂 and she asked it herself, the sheep probably don’t even notice the likes, they’re too busy leaving vomit inducing comments 🙄

Reactions: 40
Where the f*ck are her hinchmas Christmas decorations? She spent Thursday afternoon ranting at J-dog for not getting them out of the loft ‘correctly’ then pissed off for a weekend away! Have they just been sitting in the middle of the floor in their bags for the last 5 days?! They won’t get done today now she’s off to tend work. I can just imagine the questions she will ask her brand partners about their new products…”will I just love it?”!! 🙄
They’re at the new house, I’d bet my life on it!

Reactions: 27
Make your mind up sofa one minute you're telling us inch is out working on projects, the next minute you're saying he's home all day. IF Freda fiddle fingers ironed your dress at ten o'clock last night was it when you dropped the boys off AGAIN as we all know he's sat next to you in the car

Reactions: 38
Hidden her likes to disguise the fact she gets half as much engagement as Stacey, despite having a similar number of bots followers, more like.
I'm confused, I can still see her likes. 161k on the latest post of Len and Ron

edited to add, you can still see likes on the desktop version of Insta, but not on the app!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn’t she show the complete dolls house a while ago? Now she still needs to do the bedroom.
Also thanks for doing a Q&A specially for Tattle, you’re too kind to us nusty trolls addressing us like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Jamie has went from being at home a few days of the week to only away at weekends now. Guess this confirms he has his sermons on a weekend then guyshh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Supermum she is. Absolute supermum for never having her kids 😂😭 wish I could get the relief she does from all that HARD work she does. Must be so drained and tired from it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely selfless. Someone give this woman an award.

Hiding likes to make small business not feel so much pressure. Awwwwwwwww shucks. Too kind bubs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry if I come across out of order but if she is really struggling that much that she needs her husband at home every day and her mum round everyday to look after the kids and iron her clothes whilst she sits there crying surely she actually needs some form of professional help?
I completely get struggles I really do, I had PND with my first child and the husband was on shift work and I don’t have parents so had to do it alone and It was horrible whilst dealing with a completely toxic mother in law but what I don’t get is she’s able to still travel up to Scotland and into London but she can’t do her own ironing? And needs mummy their for support 24/7, makes no sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
• Shouted at Ron in the arcade for Cheating using his innitative to get the ball in the hoop
• Blamed him for a 'horrendous' day out at the fair
• Publicly humiliated him on the toilet
• Edited videos to make his speech and responses sound 'normal'
• Never addressed his issues and used him as bait to trolls

To name a few times.

'We're on this journey with Ron'

Where can I find the pictures/videos of these? Were they are on her stories?
Poor boys having her as a mother!😔

Reactions: 10
I'm confused, I can still see her likes. 161k on the latest post of Len and Ron

edited to add, you can still see likes on the desktop version of Insta, but not on the app!
Wow is that all? No wonder she is hiding them! We need a desktop spy for all those of us who only use the app!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's incredible how irrelevant she is yet she's desperately trying to convince herself she's well known and loved like a celeb.

110% effort, just a shame you can't give as much of a tit about your own children 🤷‍♀️

Where can I find the pictures/videos of these? Were they are on her stories?
Poor boys having her as a mother!😔
They were discussed a few threads ago! I think they may be in gallery on the wiki but if not I'll try and find them x

Reactions: 24
I would love to see Ron with the dolls House on Christmas morning. He's 2 years old. He's gonna trash it, pull everything out of it, explore it, likely scribble on the bunnies. He ain't going to sitting there playing pretend houses nicely He's wayyyyy too young. Stupid cow she really doesn't have a clue does she. 2 year olds like bright and colourful - cars, trains, planes doll and doll pram, bright finger paints etc. Not bleeping adult doll houses. She's so weird.

Reactions: 37
So they’re not going to be at home on Christmas morning but Ron will have ‘his’ doll house, that limits how far they can be going then

Reactions: 21
Just spent some time comparing her pics with SS and they’re poles apart.

God loves a trier though right?

Reactions: 18
This Has made me angry she just has to add his naughty doesn't she! Naughty is far from it. I tell you what's naughty soph having your to call the police on your son because his assulted you and damaged yet another telly! (May add his 14 next week so knows wrong from right) Love her to walk a mile in real people's shoes!!! I never called my two naughty at that age its called still learning boundaries hun 😡😡😡

I see she didn't answer my question about her snapped in half toe 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.