Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’ve woken up with a cough and just had a positive lateral flow.

3yo seems okay so far but getting both of us a PCR this morning. He’s already seriously cross about the prospect. I’ve lost all ability to cope with adulting.

At least I can get the teenager out of his isolation cell (bedroom) now, if I’ve already bloody caught it.

bleeping brilliant. Happy Tuesday.
Oh for duck sake !!

Bastard Tuesday strikes , hope the PCR with little legs goes ok.

As you say at least all three of you can snuggle down together now and all get better soon. Sending you lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh for duck sake !!

Bastard Tuesday strikes , hope the PCR with little legs goes ok.

As you say at least all three of you can snuggle down together now and all get better soon. Sending you lots of love x
Teenager is grumpy that he can’t stay in isolation!! He’s been loving life with pretty much unlimited Xbox / laptop time!

Pass the gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t follow her or ‘keep up’ with her because I simply cannot STAND her but she’s just come up on random Insta stories as I was flicking through, what’s wrong with her eldest son? She’s put posts on saying she cried because he joined in at nursery and that he doesn’t talk yet? Poor little mite absolutely not his fault was just wondering? Last time I read on here he was literally a baby and people on here knew something was wrong then from how he never really responded to her when she finally gave him the slightest bit of attention when she wasn’t cleaning!

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her or ‘keep up’ with her because I simply cannot STAND her but she’s just come up on random Insta stories as I was flicking through, what’s wrong with her eldest son? She’s put posts on saying she cried because he joined in at nursery and that he doesn’t talk yet? Poor little mite absolutely not his fault was just wondering? Last time I read on here he was literally a baby and people on here knew something was wrong then from how he never really responded to her when she finally gave him the slightest bit of attention when she wasn’t cleaning!
He doesn’t yet speak. They seem to finally be getting some speech therapy input.

Posters here with more knowledge than me have suggested he may have autism.

But there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Where the f*ck are her hinchmas Christmas decorations? She spent Thursday afternoon ranting at J-dog for not getting them out of the loft ‘correctly’ then pissed off for a weekend away! Have they just been sitting in the middle of the floor in their bags for the last 5 days?! They won’t get done today now she’s off to tend work. I can just imagine the questions she will ask her brand partners about their new products…”will I just love it?”!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yay Q&A time, do you think she will answer if I ask her why she is such a collosal bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where the f*ck are her hinchmas Christmas decorations? She spent Thursday afternoon ranting at J-dog for not getting them out of the loft ‘correctly’ then pissed off for a weekend away! Have they just been sitting in the middle of the floor in their bags for the last 5 days?! They won’t get done today now she’s off to tend work. I can just imagine the questions she will ask her brand partners about their new products…”will I just love it?”!! 🙄
Maybe a question for her Q & A?
Hope this helps. ATV 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if her latest Q&A will end in a dog bed troll rant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is even better tha

3yo seems okay so far but getting both of us a PCR this morning. He’s already seriously cross about the prospect. I’ve lost all ability to cope with adulting.

At least I can get the teenager out of his isolation cell (bedroom) now, if I’ve already bloody caught it.

Take care mate ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ronnie is such a precious little boy. But why do I feel like every time she posts a paragraph about how much he’s special and is loved, that she’s trying to convince herself? Almost like if she writes it often enough, maybe it’ll come true 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Sorry to be a cynic, but how on earth would someone who overheard a conversation at work in a broker's office know that she was going to use the doll's house for a new house reveal when she hadn't even got the mortgage, she surely can't have been discussing exactly how she was going to reveal it to her followers with the mortgage adviser. It would be gross misconduct and pretty stupid of someone working at the brokers to discuss confidential details knowing that their friend would put it on tattle which sophie looks at, why would someone risk their job to do that. Also just because one broker refused the mortgage doesn't mean that others will. I also think that James not having a job won't have had a material effect on getting a mortgage or not. They live on an estate and shopped in cheap shops for their furniture, clothes and decor, obviously I have no idea of his salary but would take a punt it was more like 70/80k rather than 200k p.a. That would mean with a 4x multiple he could have got about 320/350k, which is only a small amount of the couple of million she'd want for a sizeable house with land. They also surely wouldn't have had a massive argument in front of the broker. She's got plenty of cash so if they did in fact need a mortgage I suspect she didn't get it because she hasn't got 3 years accounts to show yet. So I'm afraid this new gossip doesn't quite add up to me.
🤫🤫🤫 Don't ruin this magical day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She loves shaming him doesn’t she?! (Very naughty too…) has she ever thought that him being ‘naughty’ might be the fact that his still a toddler and also he might be getting frustrated with things as he cannot communicate so his communication comes out in his behaviour! This women is damaging to people, wish she would get off social media!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Ohhhhh noooo, I hope you're all OK 😘❤ you've got this mama xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.