Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. There’s a million words to describe Ron and naughty isn’t one of them!!!! Poor little thing. Can’t she say “cheeky” or something instead? Two year olds aren’t naughty. Your special needs, non-verbal two year old definitely isn’t 😣😣😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’d love it to be true but I’m just going to reserve judgement…seems too good to be true… but I have said it before they’re new money and thick as mince. So all in all completely fucked.
I’ve just caught up and yep call me cynical but it all seems too good to be true, we’ve had people come and go on here with ‘gossip’ and it’s always bullshit so I will also reserve judgement...also some of the writing style of Dolly Pawton seems a little familiar to me🤔but I would love itttt to be true

Reactions: 35
Just popping in to see if the lying bleep has been held accountable for telling us all that her 2 year old knew what a bleeping Rizzla was, and asked why the man was eating it.. you know, seeing as he now “hasn’t found his little voice yet🥴

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Very naughty - honest to God… boys got no hope if she sees his probable frustration at not being able to communicate as naughty. I’d love to know what this naughty behaviour is that she speaks of? Is he setting fire to her curtains? Is he leaving the taps running to flood the bathroom? Snipping her clothes up with scissors? Smoking fags and drinking cider outside Willy with jimbob?

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Sorry Hinch but you're a complete twit! Stop saying Ronnie is naughty just so you seem relatable to your sheep. It's so wrong! He's going to read all these posts one day and think he was a little tit when it's so obvious he's not and anything he does do that comes across as naughty to you will be because that's the only way he can express himself at the moment. Open your eyes you stupid woman!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Ron looks like he’s been on I’m a celeb in his blue vest and red trousers combo!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's already pissed me off.
Why when writing a tend message about how amazing your son is (we all know you hate being a mother) why add that he's SOOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY into it? He's bleeping 2, of course he'll be a little tit at times. All she ever wants to do is drag him down. Every single bleeping time she mentions him she always has to add some form of negativity in it. She's probably feeling so guilty that she's failed that little boy in every way possible.

I don't want to put a downer on anything in any morbid way but In 15 minutes I start work and I have a little girl to prepare for her parents to come view her for the first time since she passed away, then you get HER, that THING that doesn't deserve her children. So you can duck yourself and count yourself lucky that you have 2 healthy children that you need to start treating better. Horrible woman. 🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
She loves shaming him doesn’t she?! (Very naughty too…) has she ever thought that might be the fact that his still a toddler and also he might be getting frustrated with thing as he cannot communicate so his communication comes out in behaviour! This women is damaging to people, wish she would get off social media!
Thats very telling... "It will take time to see some changes" meaning we wanted a quick solution and that hasn't happened.

Reactions: 32
Ugh. So angry for poor Ronnie. Everything “naughty” that she’s ever mentioned (like allegedly drawing on the curtains) was age appropriate and could be solved by a bit of SUPERVISING YOUR CHILD or setting up his environment for success. Also, should have been great content showing how to clean it up!

Calling it that her next book will be called “this is us” and about her “journey” with Ron.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Someone put 50p in JamieShortForJames this morning. He’s oi oing all over the place again. Bloody Mr Hinch hauls….duck off JimBobNeedsAJob!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg is she for real? Calling Ron naughty again! Can you imagine if a stranger called him this - she would go on a troll rant! He’s frustrated Soph. He’s only 2 years old. His parents don’t set him a good example. His mum spends most of her life behind a phone or in front of a mirror. She winds me up with her use of language. Stop using your child to gain sympathy and loyalty. There really is a pattern with her sales tactics - show picture of Ron and talk about his needs and then show new product/ AD! She is a disgraceful mum.

Reactions: 36
Ugh. There’s a million words to describe Ron and naughty isn’t one of them!!!! Poor little thing. Can’t she say “cheeky” or something instead? Two year olds aren’t naughty. Your special needs, non-verbal two year old definitely isn’t 😣😣😣
Long time lurker on this thread but that comment from her finally made me post!! How can you say he is naughty when he is struggling to communicate 😪 that is heartbreaking. Cheeky etc. fine, but not naughty.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Naughty?! If anything he's probably frustrated from any attempt to communicate met with laughing at him. Although from what we see the poor boy is fairly placid when he's having everything filmed and micromanaged and being forced to perform 😑 wouldn't blame him if he was 'naughty!'

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve just caught up and yep call me cynical but it all seems too good to be true, we’ve had people come and go on here with ‘gossip’ and it’s always bullshit so I will also reserve judgement...also some of the writing style of Dolly Pawton seems a little familiar to me🤔but I would love itttt to be true
I was buying it until the bit about the doll’s house. Apologies to dear Doll if it is true though.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why when writing a tend message about how amazing your son is (we all know you hate being a mother) why add that he's SOOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY into it? He's bleeping 2, of course he'll be a little tit at times. All she ever wants to do is drag him down. Every single bleeping time she mentions him she always has to add some form of negativity in it. She's probably feeling so guilty that she's failed that little boy in every way possible.

I don't want to put a downer on anything in any morbid way but In 15 minutes I start work and I have a little girl to prepare for her parents to come view her for the first time since she passed away, then you get HER, that THING that doesn't deserve her children. So you can duck yourself and count yourself lucky that you have 2 healthy children that you need to start treating better. Horrible woman. 🖕
Aw no, Danielle that's made me well up. She really has no clue 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Oh Danielle , I honestly take my hat of to you, I've no doubt you will make sure that prescious little girl looks exactly as the parents remember her ❤ those poor parents , makes me so angry that she is such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why do people call their kids ‘naughty’ especially toddlers who are just testing boundaries and exploring. Just being cheeky! There’s nothing naughty about him! Especially when she fakes mess, shocked she hasn’t made a fake mess and pretended to tell him off at it all, which I’m sure will happen when she wants to ‘prove’ he does it.
I love when my daughter is cheeky and messes things, does things that just make me laugh and smile. My 7 month old was just wrecking the Christmas tree and I thought it was so cute and funny! There’s a point with ages where it’s just like what are you doing? Would I find my 6 year old doing it cute, probably tbh 😂 should he know better? Yes but 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s a well behaved child in front of everyone else and knows his manners, if he wants to be ‘naughty’ at home then so be it

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.