Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I watch her stories the more I feel sad for the boys. I remember Christmas being colourful with warm lights, lots of colourful decorations on the tree and around the house. Her boys won’t remember Christmas like that because it will be grey just like any other day in the year!
MAKE CHRISTMAS MORE FESTIVE SOPHA ATLEAST FOR YOUR KIDS. F*** the insta aesthetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them
You’re so right, to me that sums up Christmas! All the colours, all the mismatched baubles, decorations that aren’t “on trend” but are full of memories and nostalgia. Couldn’t think of anything worse than a grey on grey on grey house filled with insta perfect “Christmas” decorations just to fit in with the rest of the huns 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The more I watch her stories the more I feel sad for the boys. I remember Christmas being colourful with warm lights, lots of colourful decorations on the tree and around the house. Her boys won’t remember Christmas like that because it will be grey just like any other day in the year!
MAKE CHRISTMAS MORE FESTIVE SOPHA ATLEAST FOR YOUR KIDS. F*** the insta aesthetic!
The back of the Christmas tree bare when left to decorate the tree without parents guidance was always my favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw this I unfortunately rent when me and ex spilt i couldn't afford a mortgage on my own! Don't get me wrong I have decorated as In painted the bedrooms so it felt more like our home. I would never do what she did nor would I destroy like they telling her too! Unfortunately it's one the things I hate about renting. You can be told to leave at any time.
..leave any time but they need to give you 1 or 2 months notice
Aldo YOU NEED to leave the property in state it was rented to you (except touch ups after 4 years) so that's the £1000 landlord wants! so he can put the grey tit in sale-able state 🤷🏻‍♀️ no brainer
who spends fortune on decorating rented property (unles you can take it with you) 🤦‍♀️
Just shows what stupid people follow Hinch 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

See Hinch what you causing to do to young people? But I bet youre happy stupid people follow you and dont care about conswnquencies. Greedy witch

Reactions: 15
She’s forgot to take off her face filter. The wobble on that!!!
View attachment 899297
The fireplace needed a little christmas spirit....errrrr she better go out and find it some then cos nothing about that fireplace screams Christmas to me 🥱🥱🥱
She is so boring -even with it being the festive season it's all gotta be grey,white, greige 🙄
If she left the filter on too it obvs looks shitter in real life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fireplace needed a little christmas spirit....errrrr she better go out and find it some then cos nothing about that fireplace screams Christmas to me 🥱🥱🥱
She is so boring -even with it being the festive season it's all gotta be grey,white, greige 🙄
If she left the filter on too it obvs looks shitter in real life 🤣
They’re going to be her tit twig leaves things aren’t they🙄 she did this with all her other tescho Hinch tat, had then placed in the background etc🥱

Reactions: 7
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them
my tree is full of mis match baubles that my kids have made over the years, and ones that have been passed to me from my mum that me and my sisters made when we were younger! I absolutely love the tacky, colourful mis matched tree over the monotone tit Grinch tries to promote

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We went to our wee Christmas shop.today , my pair were allowed to pick one little decoration each and one pack of stickers each for the glass inside..do they all match? No , are they cheap looking , crazy colours and a bit naff? Yes!

Do my boys like them and proud of how they have decorated my living room door...Yes! They are buzzing .

Poor Ron and Lon will always be pushed aside , will grow up hating Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m still waiting to hear how these orange peel star tags worked out from last year, guyshhh. Dunno if she maybe ran out of shhhtring and never finished them.

B6CB342A-FFAC-482B-B6F6-A576488A8B43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
2 things.

1- every single one of those popsa stories should state ad, and the ones with the tree should state ad for her brand too.

2- if Jamie has suddenly decided that Catholicism is the way, where’s the Religious side of the season? Nativity set, advent calendar with pictures in, advent candles which (I think) should have started last Sunday. Or any reference to religion at all?

Reactions: 37
Looks like fat Henners took a bullet in the head for that bauble. Bloody awful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not a single bit of colour. Am I surprised? Absolutely not. But gutted for them beautiful boys? Absolutely yes 😭 she's an awful cow. She's clearly taken Ronnie's baubles off his tree to use on her crappy branches on the wall. This then makes sense for her #ad #gifted popsa baubles. bleep bleep bleep bleep.

So lads, I'm full of rage today. Found out I have gestation diabetes today. So my anger is likely to intensify towards hinch for the next 3 months. So glad I have you nusty lot xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If she took them 2 bleeping stupid trees either end away and put something more Christmassy, like a santa and a snowman it'd look nice, or the range even does gorgeous wooden reindeers with really subtle glitter if she wants simple decorations, there's all sorts that show it's actually Christmas. Something that Ronnie would recognise! It's too plain for my liking.

We decorate on Sunday, would be Friday but my husband is off work Sunday and he wants to be involved as a family, and we cannot waitttt. My kids are so looking forward to it ❤ bet Ronnie doesn't have a clue what Christmas is because he gets involved in duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.