Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look absolute dog tit, flimsy as hell. I certainly wouldn't buy them. Look more like gift tags than anything else.

Screenshot_20211201_173534.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she do literally anything without a money-making motive now? We couldn’t figure out why she took the initial baubles off of “Ron’s” tree that she had JUST made a huge show of putting on, and hung them on the wall monstrosity. Well, now that’s answered, isn’t it?

When she was ADvertising her Grinch-Tree-My-Own-Brand, she had to show off decorating it. Then once that ad was done, she moved the baubles off to make room for the Popsa ornaments - yet more ads and money in her pocket.

But, she can’t let the ads overlap too much lest the sheep clue in that everything she does is out of greed, so the Hinch and Popsa stories couldn’t be all in one.

It’s all so contrived, it’s disgusting. Especially at a time of year that should be about family and giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You’re so right, to me that sums up Christmas! All the colours, all the mismatched baubles, decorations that aren’t “on trend” but are full of memories and nostalgia. Couldn’t think of anything worse than a grey on grey on grey house filled with insta perfect “Christmas” decorations just to fit in with the rest of the huns 😏
Absolutely! I just helped my mam trim up today. We put a lovely Christmas tree I made in nursery on the tree and I am 41!!! X

Reactions: 13
Popsa aren’t “giving us a 30% discount code” though are they babes?? They’re giving you tit for FREE and paying you commission every time someone uses your crappy code (which didn’t give any money off last time as the prices were inflated anyway).

So rephrase as “they’re giving all you sheep 30% off and filling my pockets in the process”.

Grabby little cow.

Which is Ron’s tree? Is that the “Hinch” tree or the branches nailed to the wall?
Either way it’s all bollocks 🤭
Have they actually sent that decoration out with a chunk out of the side of JimBobmywifesaidiveasmellynob’s head?? Why you’d want that on your tree is anyone’s guess. Surely it’s meant to be Christmas photos no?! To be fair she doesn’t want them on her tend tree she just wants the sheep to use the discount code and fill her pockets.

Reactions: 34
Grinch's proper Christmas Tree must be at the new house.

How many little trees is that now? Three?

Decs look tit hun

Reactions: 22
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them
This reminds me of last Xmas, we were unable to travel to see family (as most of us were!) so it was just me, him and the kids for Xmas. Husband decided to go retro and he kitted the house out in those proper 80s decs (see attached) for the kids to enjoy. It was so tacky yet so wonderful, we both felt like kids again!

Once again another day has gone by I'm glad my house is a home and not an Instasham ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This reminds me of last Xmas, we were unable to travel to see family (as most of us were!) so it was just me, him and the kids for Xmas. Husband decided to go retro and he kitted the house out in those proper 80s decs (see attached) for the kids to enjoy. It was so tacky yet so wonderful, we both felt like kids again!

Once again another day has gone by I'm glad my house is a home and not an Instasham ❤
Those pictures have taken me straight back to my childhood!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There a thread on MN , someone wants Hinch idea for a hamper
The replies !! If my sister bought me a bleeping ‘ sponge bed ‘ for Christmas I’d be livid

Someone replied ‘ a bed for your sponge are you 5 ‘ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she do literally anything without a money-making motive now? We couldn’t figure out why she took the initial baubles off of “Ron’s” tree that she had JUST made a huge show of putting on, and hung them on the wall monstrosity. Well, now that’s answered, isn’t it?

When she was ADvertising her Grinch-Tree-My-Own-Brand, she had to show off decorating it. Then once that ad was done, she moved the baubles off to make room for the Popsa ornaments - yet more ads and money in her pocket.

But, she can’t let the ads overlap too much lest the sheep clue in that everything she does is out of greed, so the Hinch and Popsa stories couldn’t be all in one.

It’s all so contrived, it’s disgusting. Especially at a time of year that should be about family and giving.
⬆ This! Absolutely spot on 👏🏻 she’s a vile person.

Reactions: 11
I don’t really watch her as much as I did basically read the recaps ( funny as duck) 😂 She doesn’t seem to get big expensive items anymore or am I wrong, was just wandering about this earlier

Reactions: 11
Need Christmas Spirit? Do it then you soulless twit🤷‍♀️ Have a gin,vodka,rum loosen up a little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ah my nan had this in every room we always spent Xmas with her when we was little. Sadly Xmas won't ever be the same with her now in a home as she has dementia. I may get a couple for our house and remember what Xmas is full of love, tacky Dec's and food! I don't enjoy Xmas any more the world has made it less enjoyable 100% xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.