Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok two things whilst I’m catching up.
1) she’s got no trousers on again in the reflection of her wreath box. What’s with that?!

2) what’s the red reflection in the mirror? Keep an eye out for inch and hinch in red jumpers. Could prove all recorded in one stint with costume changes for the boys.

No showing of where the tree normally is again. No showing the playhouse in the background of Henry’s calendar again. Lots of dodgy angles.
That's inch in a sexy red vest 😛😍😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
MY THEORY:

….they’ve already moved into the farm, hence why there’s no Christmas tree up at castle greyskull, it’s been put up at the new abode. None of their grey furniture would suit the new place so they’ve left it behind and bought new. The castle is effectively a TV set now. Her maternity leave was spent doing various pre records of meals and tend cleans with The Thumb as the host to cover daily basics from the original house, and now she goes back every few days/once a week to take a picture of age-correct children in situ, she can take a few different photos and make them last for weeks. Jimbob hasn’t been seen much as he’s busy doing the project management of whatever horrific “upgrades” they’re having done at the farm 🤦🏻‍♀️ Perhaps Stacey and Joe are helping them lick the windows clean?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She used the actual wrapping paper last week to make her tend mess on the floor

It’s Inch in a vest isn’t it?
View attachment 898864
We need to pull all these images together for a game - Fiddle or Inch? I struggle to decide which one it is sometimes. Apologies to Jamie short for James for suggesting he looks like a middle-aged woman with petit size 5 feet, and to Freda for suggesting she looks like a pastry-bloated unemployed man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In fairness to those succulents, at least they haven't been spray painted gold or silver.

On the topic of houseplants, what happened to that lovely pothos vine she had in the kitchen? Has it gone to the plant people?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You just know some school somewhere will be doing this in their nativity this year 🙄🤣
OMG your avatar! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So I was planning on getting my real tree next Friday but now I’m thinking a quick trip to Tesco for a seasonal succulent 🌵. I can put in the middle of the hallway and bung a few lights around it - job done! It’ll be sooo festive 🙄

Also - I didn’t have that bloody Elf when my kids were little (25 “cough” years ago), but isn’t it just supposed to sit on a shelf, and then maybe move to another spot in the house? Does it really need to be a film set every day? No wonder parents get hacked off with it!

Reactions: 22
Just got back from Tesco, they’re selling they’re own non hinch wreaths, pretty much the same as hers for £12! Who in their right mind would pay £25 just because it says hinch on the box! Also her tat is bulging on the shelves, not selling well at all!

P.s “butter yarn” 🤢 feels vile!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Stacey’s elf arrival was miles better than hers presentation-wise in my opinion. She’ll be clawing away on that sofa

Reactions: 27
I think she is waiting for more of her Hinch Christmas tat to come out with Tesco hence the delay in the Christmas decorations going up about the place. That way she can flog it to her sheep when she is putting it about the place

Reactions: 17
Tend poo
Henry’s poo
Lennie’s poo
Poo on her shoe
Now PJ poo

Why is she obsessed with poo?

Any poo I missed?
Her entire Instagram page

Age appropriate crafts for Ron yet again Soph? 😡
No wonder “he has a short attention span” if all his stuff is aimed at older kids. I’m sure my 3 yo would get fed up and walk away after 30 seconds when he realises it’s an impossible task

Reactions: 13
I find it amusing that Rexs real fireplace in his bedroom is better than Hinchs fake one. And his bedroom all decorated with his own Christmas tree. Poor Ronnie still in a baby nursery🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Poor Ron. He’d have loved a noisy book. Instead he gets a completely age inappropriate painting set.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just seems a bit BRIGHT for castle grey skull. A bit festive. Why not show it if intentionally wearing festive get up as adults. Happy to exploit the kids endlessly but don’t want to show themselves on film.

I’m guessing she’s done for the day now 😂😂
He’ll be hiding because we all bullied him and called him fat

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.