Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly a clothing rail? Wouldn’t surprised me if she had more over priced tit clothes coming out over Christmas 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean she has got a new house for her sheep to pay for 🤣
She did have a clothes rail there when she launched her four lounge outfits a while ago. Surely she wasn’t pre-recording Christmas all those weeks ago @HinchesSousChef ?!

ETA - It looks bright and sunny in Malden in that photo.

Reactions: 19
This reminds me of last Xmas, we were unable to travel to see family (as most of us were!) so it was just me, him and the kids for Xmas. Husband decided to go retro and he kitted the house out in those proper 80s decs (see attached) for the kids to enjoy. It was so tacky yet so wonderful, we both felt like kids again!

Once again another day has gone by I'm glad my house is a home and not an Instasham ❤
Oh my days I love it!! Pretty sure we had all these decorations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This reminds me of last Xmas, we were unable to travel to see family (as most of us were!) so it was just me, him and the kids for Xmas. Husband decided to go retro and he kitted the house out in those proper 80s decs (see attached) for the kids to enjoy. It was so tacky yet so wonderful, we both felt like kids again!

Once again another day has gone by I'm glad my house is a home and not an Instasham ❤
I can’t cope with this, my heart hurts too much. My Dad bought lights from Germany in the 60s. They were colourful and almost had little cut glass(plastic?) lampshades on them. Every year my mum would turn them on in the box and thank them for still lighting up after 30 years. In the 00s I made her throw them away because they were naff and I wanted nice warm white ones. How I regret that almost every single day. That and her brown pot hen to keep the eggs in 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I can’t cope with this, my heart hurts too much. My Dad bought lights from Germany in the 60s. They were colourful and almost had little cut glass(plastic?) lampshades on them. Every year my mum would turn them on in the box and thank them for still lighting up after 30 years. In the 00s I made her throw them away because they were naff and I wanted nice warm white ones. How I regret that almost every single day. That and her brown pot hen to keep the eggs in 😭😭😭
Aldi are selling some like that this year, they’re sold out online but might have some available near you if you’re lucky. Worth a try?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Aldi are selling some like that this year, they’re sold out online but might have some available near you if you’re lucky. Worth a try?
Wilkos have the retro foil type decorations in. I saw them today, as do the £ shop.

Reactions: 10
I've gone to look and she's unfollowed as they aren't listed.
Edited to say she is following but it must've been a while back because any new follows are usually first.
yes, judging by the list it must Have been a few weeks ago. Sorry, wasn’t implying it was in the v recent past - just adding to the theories about the FARMHOUSE GUYZZZZZZ. It’s round about the time of the Rangermaster and Aga following.

Reactions: 8
Why do these companies want to work with her? Those pictures used are awful, boys in their pyjamas with bibs and the gormless dog, they should refuse to print such crap pictures onto their product.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.