Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them
Exactly 👏Christmas with kids should be about colour and lights, seeing their little faces enjoy the Christmas magic. We always go for traditional Christmas colours and every year we put old baubles that hold memories on the tree as well as a new one. This year we have our first grandchild and we’ve got fluffy snowmen and reindeers to add, her poor boys everything grey and greige, my heart aches for them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah my nan had this in every room we always spent Xmas with her when we was little. Sadly Xmas won't ever be the same with her now in a home as she has dementia. I may get a couple for our house and remember what Xmas is full of love, tacky Dec's and food! I don't enjoy Xmas any more the world has made it less enjoyable 100% xx
Do it!! Honestly every time I opened the front room door and saw these tacky foil things I felt right at home! They were dead cheap on Amazon! (Unsurprisingly really 🤣)

This year we aren't going as ott but there are still some tacky decs and a lot of colourful stuff to be put up this weekend whilst we drink hot chocolate and listen to Bublé.

Imagine a childhood where the Xmas decs are put up whilst you are asleep/out the house and when you see them they're minimal, white and you're not allowed to touch them.

Tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look how the code to get her commission is in bold pink and the ad in skinny italics just blends into the pic. Beggy little woman
Those photo tree decs are so cheap and nasty....
And yet another un-chrismassy adornment to Castle Greyskull 🙄 bet they are a ridiculous price too 💰

Reactions: 20
I've been following the last few Hinch threads and I'm ashamed to say I was definitely a sheep. I had her books baught for me and I was obsessed with watching her cleaning videos. That WAS until about a year ago when I was heavily pregnant with multiple issues with my hips, and a five year old to run around after and she was cleaning the toilet flush and window frames whilst heavily heavily pregnant. Made me feel absolutely sh*t. Literally to the point where I felt like a lazy slob, despite having to have physio every week and doing my best I could do. This woman and her stories about her pristine home whilst heavily pregnant made me spiral into anxiety about the house not being absolutely immaculate. I have a five year old. I'm on my own through the week as the babies dad's in the military works away.

Anyway. My rage towards her was ad ad ad ad.. Dissappearing for days on end.... (not that I gave a toss at that point)... Unfollowed her but then saw this thread and my rage is even worse towards her now. She is so self absorbed, no longer a cleaning account all about money. Displaying Ron's personal info about appointments etc.. Never would I as a big standard civilian put my children's info online let alone all her followers.. Not to mention if he is on the spectrum she is acting like it's a poisonous word, as it won't fit into her oh so "perfect" house and life. She controls everyone in that house and tries to make it like she's relateable.. And don't even get me started on them fcking twigs on her wall 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I’m a bit behind coz I actually work for living so it’s probably already been said but she’s basically taken the only 3 baubles that Ron was allowed to try and hang on “his tree” on the first place and replaced them with decorations that SHE wants that SHE has hung on there. Why is she even still calling it “Ron’s tree” when it’s clear that the poor kid has absolutely nothing to do with it?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
duck me can she not keep that bloody dog out of anything??
I love my dogs more than just about anyone else in the world but they are dogs! They don’t need a massive chewy every morning of December and if I still had little kids around they wouldn’t be getting a look in.
Why does this give me such rage?! 🤯
It outrages me too. I'm sick to the back teeth of that dog. It's always there trying to get involved. Get in ya bed Henry!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jamie’s back to pray at gamblers anonymous again tonight i see.

I so hope that’s the bight he sees his mistress. 😂😂 and it’s not about the sex it’s because she cooks with using just roll. He’s hooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an OTT mess that table is. Could someone tell that greedy mare that less is more. Her BBF SS had a really cute elf on the shelf story today beat her hands down (I don’t like her either) I’m sure the Grinch was green with envy and clawing her neck when she saw it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Excuse me for being a miserable see you next Tuesday…. But I really don’t get this whole a present a day until Christmas lark!! I’ve seen a. Fair few of my parent friends doing it and I really don’t get why?! How many parents do it and it’s not for the gram in the league of parent of the year and top trumps?
I shall now see my miserable ass out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Didn't we say she hadn't mentioned Georgia at all or whatever and now she's watching her makeup classes.
Please don't tell me Hinch is thinking of doing make up ranges too. Beige, grey and blacks

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just noticed Paddy McGuiness program on now about Autism....bet she posts something through the night Cos she "can't sleep worrying about Ronnie " !

Reactions: 27
Where’s the colour 😭 id be damned if my kids don’t get to experience the quality street coloured Christmas tree lights and tack I had to endure, it’s what made Christmas… Christmas.
I’ll never understand it all, I really won’t. I’m 24 and want all the tacky, reds and greens as physically possible. Heck might even go all out with the gaudy ceiling decs my nan used to have, tape still stuck to the ceiling from the 80’s because of them
I bought all the 80/90s "tat" including ceiling decs for Christmas last year because covid had ripped so much joy out of 2020 and so much still now that I'm tempted to grotto the duck out of my living room again.
This is made all the more easier as the Mister is abroad with the Navy and won't be home until the new year 😭🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just noticed Paddy McGuiness program on now about Autism....bet she posts something through the night Cos she "can't sleep worrying about Ronnie " !
I’m watching it now and Paddy has just said ‘invisible autism’ how many bets she jumps on that phrase if there is a diagnosis! It’s brilliant so far and I really hope for the sake of Ronnie she is watching it

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.