Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought all the 80/90s "tat" including ceiling decs for Christmas last year because covid had ripped so much joy out of 2020 and so much still now that I'm tempted to grotto the duck out of my living room again.
This is made all the more easier as the Mister is abroad with the Navy and won't be home until the new year 😭🙈
Do it 🤶🎅🌲

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t have ANY pics of the boys up on any of her walls (I’m 99% sure anyway) she does have 2 of her first born mind you.. but the only time she’ll happily display a pic of her boys together is when she’s getting paid for it.

GET👏🏼IN👏🏼THE👏🏼bleeping👏🏼BIN #shitmaw

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also…. Same wallpaper in the dolls house as there is in the bedroom of the real house and this…..

0E5E8477-2F92-4191-A34C-832AB6A56D1D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Look who’s friends with Georgia again.

Also brace yourselves for MNers coming over from that thread.

Hi new guys, if you are coming to nosey over here from the thread on MN 👋. We really are a lovely bunch and we look after each other. What we don’t like is influencers making £24k for a story which doesn’t label as #ad, is showing various DANGEROUS actions such as tiny toys for babies, fabric softener on walls and doors and vases on sinks. All of which she has been asked to correct and show her followers that she was wrong but is yet to apologise for ANYTHING.
She is a liar, a con and a danger to people’s mental health.
So again, hi, please make yourself at home.

Reactions: 49
Look who’s friends with Georgia again.

Also brace yourselves for MNers coming over from that thread.

Hi new guys, if you are coming to nosey over here from the thread on MN 👋. We really are a lovely bunch and we look after each other. What we don’t like is influencers making £24k for a story which doesn’t label as #ad, is showing various DANGEROUS actions such as tiny toys for babies, fabric softener on walls and doors and vases on sinks. All of which she has been asked to correct and show her followers that she was wrong but is yet to apologise for ANYTHING.
She is a liar, a con and a danger to people’s mental health.
So again, hi, please make yourself at home.
can you give me a clue what MN is? I know we can’t say the full name here but I’m curious. Do a rhyme maybe? 😆

But yes. Make yourself at home snoopers. You’ll not agree with everything said here. A lot of us don’t. But that’s ok. We’re allowed opinions here. Read a little bit and I promise you your eyes will be opened. Most of us are ex followers of Hinch. A lot of what’s written here makes sense though. Too much sometimes.

Reactions: 19
What an OTT mess that table is. Could someone tell that greedy mare that less is more. Her BBF SS had a really cute elf on the shelf story today beat her hands down (I don’t like her either) I’m sure the Grinch was green with envy and clawing her neck when she saw it.
It's like a game of How Much Hinch Crap Can You Spot In A Single Picture 🧐🔍🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
can you give me a clue what MN is? I know we can’t say the full name here but I’m curious. Do a rhyme maybe? 😆

But yes. Make yourself at home snoopers. You’ll not agree with everything said here. A lot of us don’t. But that’s ok. We’re allowed opinions here. Read a little bit and I promise you your eyes will be opened. Most of us are ex followers of Hinch. A lot of what’s written here makes sense though. Too much sometimes.
Erm.. it’s a popular “parenting” discussion site. HTH 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a former MNetter! I must say once I found tattle I haven’t looked back, much more my kinda people!

Reactions: 21
Why does she never everrrr ever buy that poor 2yr old age appropriate toys? A poxy calculator yesterday, grey and bleeping black and today a painting decorations set, is that even for kids? She's annoying me this morning with the over the top insta bollox, nothing is for Ronnie, all for her and her poxy followers 🤬🤬
She bought him a large buttoned calculator because he likes buttons. Yeah, can’t get worked up over that one. There’s literally nothing wrong with that. As for age appropriate my kids always had older kids toys. Get what suits your child not what the box says

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I can’t cope with this, my heart hurts too much. My Dad bought lights from Germany in the 60s. They were colourful and almost had little cut glass(plastic?) lampshades on them. Every year my mum would turn them on in the box and thank them for still lighting up after 30 years. In the 00s I made her throw them away because they were naff and I wanted nice warm white ones. How I regret that almost every single day. That and her brown pot hen to keep the eggs in 😭😭😭
We had some lights just like that when I was a kid ♥ And the hen for the eggs 😂😂 omg are you my sister 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think it sounds like Gretel is in a big empty room in the fishing rod story (@9.58 🤔 ) amd not her cluttered living room

Reactions: 9
Making a fishing rod for the elf at 21:58 because she’s SUCH A GOOD MUM.

Is she duck. It’s all for Insta. Her kids aren’t even 3. Won’t have a clue. Do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Must get the teshhsco mag in shot !

AD AD AD AD AD AD AD

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me ....a tit little Christmas tree 🎵...

Take it away trolls........

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Making a fishing rod for the elf at 21:58 because she’s SUCH A GOOD MUM.

Is she duck. It’s all for Insta. Her kids aren’t even 3. Won’t have a clue. Do one.
Exactly. What she is doing is making mums that don’t have time to scratch their arse feel even worse about the spare time they don’t have.

Must get the teshhsco mag in shot !

AD AD AD AD AD AD AD

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me ....a tit little Christmas tree 🎵...

Take it away trolls........
On the second day of Christmas Jimbobnoknob gave to me, a long debated sky TEEVEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was wondering if Hinch would jump on the back of the Paddy and Christine documentary tonight about autism and their family. But she's not said anything.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.