Mrs Hinch #463 You’re so vain, I bet you think this thread is about you..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on didn’t she buy all the elf on a shelf accessories the other day? Has she forgot about that? Bet they’ve been shipped to the good old tip bag.

I think somebody is just wanting to wheeeel in some attention. Zoph Sat their with her fishing rod waiting for the huns to bite away and tell her how fab she is. Even tho she has all the accessories anyway!

Reactions: 16
Exactly. What she is doing is making mums that don’t have time to scratch their arse feel even worse about the spare time they don’t have.

On the second day of Christmas Jimbobnoknob gave to me, a long debated sky TEEVEEE
🎶 On the third day of Christmas mad Frieda gave to me… duck all as the cleaning lady’s innnnn🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has a lit candle in the middle of the foliage on the coffee table that her phone is leaning against.. is that not a fire hazard? 😬 the flower is real close to the top of the candle wick.

Reactions: 17
Why the duck is she doing elf on the self…..? Who is she doing it for…..? Len is to young to know what is going on in his crazy household and Ron’s speech is still in working progress so I doubt he even knows what an elf is………?????

Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she doing elf on the self…..? Who is she doing it for…..? Len is to young to know what is going on in his crazy household and Ron’s speech is still in working progress so I doubt he even knows what an elf is………?????
Speech and intelligence are not necessarily linked. My niece is six and being doing Elf for four years. Although most of these Influencer parents are knob heads and doing it for the gram some of their shenanigans maybe be a teensy bit from the heart for their kids,maybe 😀

My kids are too old for it and for that I’m grateful 😂🤣

Reactions: 25
I've been following the last few Hinch threads and I'm ashamed to say I was definitely a sheep. I had her books baught for me and I was obsessed with watching her cleaning videos. That WAS until about a year ago when I was heavily pregnant with multiple issues with my hips, and a five year old to run around after and she was cleaning the toilet flush and window frames whilst heavily heavily pregnant. Made me feel absolutely sh*t. Literally to the point where I felt like a lazy slob, despite having to have physio every week and doing my best I could do. This woman and her stories about her pristine home whilst heavily pregnant made me spiral into anxiety about the house not being absolutely immaculate. I have a five year old. I'm on my own through the week as the babies dad's in the military works away.

Anyway. My rage towards her was ad ad ad ad.. Dissappearing for days on end.... (not that I gave a toss at that point)... Unfollowed her but then saw this thread and my rage is even worse towards her now. She is so self absorbed, no longer a cleaning account all about money. Displaying Ron's personal info about appointments etc.. Never would I as a big standard civilian put my children's info online let alone all her followers.. Not to mention if he is on the spectrum she is acting like it's a poisonous word, as it won't fit into her oh so "perfect" house and life. She controls everyone in that house and tries to make it like she's relateable.. And don't even get me started on them fcking twigs on her wall 🙄🙄
I'm so sorry she made you feel so bad at such a vulnerable time, her lies are so damaging ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the 7th day of Christmas my minky gave to me a pad full of build up of unwashed covid nineteen

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't stand this elf tit.

Let children use their own imaginations ffs and stop ruining it by being so over the top.

My 6 year old is questioning who's making the presents in Santa's workshop because all the elves appear to be at her school/friends houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Morning you Elf hating nusty lot 😘
Awesome job as always @Bunnykins life Chez Doodle is a bit manic lately so I’m relying extra hard on your recaps! 😍

I had a thought (danger! 🚨) Remember when she was at Fiddle’s place the other day and she panned round to the sofa? Did it look like Soph’s grey sofa to anyone else? Also she changed direction really fast after just showing a bit of it 🧐

Am I going nuts? (Don’t answer that! 😅)
Has she given Fiddle her old sofa now she’s moving?
Is everything now a prerecord as the rooms are bare?

The plot thickens! 🕵️‍♀️
I thought exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 6
I did the Elf bullshit. Gave up of ideas after day 5 .. fucker went in the bin .. kids never asked , I never told. They were around Lonnie and Ronnieblessim ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the 8th day of Hinchmas the sheep gave to Grincheeee, all their moneyyyyyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On the third day of Christmas Jimbobnoknob gave to me three alpacas, even though they probably pair bond but I don't care because 4 wouldn't suit my perfect insta aesthetic.

I know it doesn't rhyme but she's obsessed with having only 3?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.