Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must say, cos I can with you nusty trolls, but old solomon is looking bloody good 7 weeks post Partum. Part of me not convinced she’s telling the truth about Roeses birth date (I’m suspicious like that) but she’s looking good. Not sure what my point is here but I can’t imagine hinchface is too happy about it. Stace with her big house, grotto, bbc show, baby girl and looking fab post birth…..

Reactions: 49
Here’s an idea for you Soph, why not make salt dough next time?

4 cups plain flour
1 cup salt
1.5 cups water

Ron can help pour the ingredients in, and stir, then get his hands in to bring the dough together. Help you roll it out (put it between 2 sheets of grease proof paper so it doesn’t get sticky and you don’t need flour everywhere). Then use biscuit cutters to cut out Christmas shapes.

Next day, or a few days later, let Ron go wild painting them. You can even do your own if you like 🙄

Easy peasy. Christmas gifts for family made by Ron. Doesn’t matter what colours he uses, give him a big chunky paint brush, and some nice bright paints.

I did it with my boy on Monday. Popped them in the oven to dry out and they’re ready for painting next weekend on a rainy day.

Or you could buy gingerbread men and writing icing and let Ron have fun with that.

Or buy cheap plain fairy cakes from Tesco and make a few different colours of icing for Ron to go wild with. Great opportunity to talk about colours.

Don’t over complicate every single thing you do.
I'm just wondering how you got the handprints so defined! We've made one batch every week for the past 3 weeks and they've all been s**t

Reactions: 9
Must say, cos I can with you nusty trolls, but old solomon is looking bloody good 7 weeks post Partum. Part of me not convinced she’s telling the truth about Roeses birth date (I’m suspicious like that) but she’s looking good. Not sure what my point is here but I can’t imagine hinchface is too happy about it. Stace with her big house, grotto, bbc show, baby girl and looking fab post birth…..
I was thinking this earlier when she was doing the grotto. She looks bloody great to give her credit and it was baby number 4 too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was thinking this earlier when she was doing the grotto. She looks bloody great to give her credit and it was baby number 4 too.
Just watched the make up kid modelling a load of clothes too. She looked fantastic not hiding behind ridiculous filters etc. Just naturally modelling a wide range of clothes. Hinch just can’t do it. Can’t even model her own range.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm just wondering how you got the handprints so defined! We've made one batch every week for the past 3 weeks and they've all been s**t
They actually didn’t work as well as I’d like! But all we did was rest his hand on it lightly until we got the fingers spaced, then I put my hand flat on top of his and we pressed his hand straight down into it. Then I lifted his hand straight off.

It helps that he was in a co-operative mood! And was able to understand to wait until we sorted his fingers before he pushed down xx

Edit to say I found this ratio of ingredients was more flour compared to most recipes. That might have helped?

Reactions: 9
She does look fab , the weight literally fell off me with second though as he was a boob monster ,tummy went down so much quicker than with first.

Plus she's had the time to Chill out and not stress about too much so that's maybe helped? Also unlike Hinch she gets outside and plays with her kids , oh sorry Hinchy will reading this send you to the dog bed to claw at your neck

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a hypocrite she is. Makes a post about wanting to keep Ronnie safe in her kitchen forever while exposing the child to 4 million people. 🙄🙄 How can the sheep not see this

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Poor Ron, Just let him make a mess - you are a cleaning account (kinda 😂)
I follow this American account with this little girl and her uncle who pours drinks into cups - but she spills it all.. she is sooo cute and loves the mess she makes. Hinch would never allow that to happen!
Love the “reet” kid x

Reactions: 6
Hunch, let your son do things by himself!!! If the goal is to follow his lead and measurements aren't important, keep your claws to yourself. He's more than capable of pouring oats in a bowl. If you know what's he thinking by his hands (wt..? So much author), then you'd realise that he reached out for the egg but mummaz couldn't let him touch an egg of course and took it away. 🙄 Let him explore and make a mess. Just let him be for a few seconds before taking over and shouting "CLEVER. HEHEH. Yaaay."

All you're teaching him is you think you can do it better and he isn't capable of doing things independently.

FYI, if the Christmas tree is for him, let him decorate it and don't have it too high up for him. It's not funny he couldn't hang the bauble 👍🏼 so of course you had to do it. Either give him a stool or put the tree on the floor/lower table so he can actually do it himself.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I Don’t think she knows everything Ronnie is thinking, if she did she’d realise that he’s thinking his mother is a twit.

Hunch, let your son do things by himself!!! If the goal is to follow his lead and measurements aren't important, keep your claws to yourself. He's more than capable of pouring oats in a bowl. If you know what's he thinking by his hands (wt..? So much author), then you'd realise that he reached out for the egg but mummaz couldn't let him touch an egg of course and took it away. 🙄 Let him explore and make a mess. Just let him be for a few seconds before taking over and shouting "CLEVER. HEHEH. Yaaay."

All you're teaching him is you think you can do it better and he isn't capable of doing things independently.

FYI, if the Christmas tree is for him, let him decorate it and don't have it too high up for him. It's not funny he couldn't hang the bauble 👍🏼 so of course you had to do it. Either give him a stool or put the tree on the floor/lower table so he can actually do it himself.
NOOO Iv just gone back and looked. His little face when he’s reaching out for the egg and she pulls in away. My heart is breaking for him 😞😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What a hypocrite she is. Makes a post about wanting to keep Ronnie safe in her kitchen forever while exposing the child to 4 million people. 🙄🙄 How can the sheep not see this
100% this

its like she still can’t relate to a toddler mindset tree too high and dull decorations she could have brought him for a haul for him to pick decorations or even just 1 and add each year, she should also add his cute mistletoes decoration that he made at nurser instead She has to control everything tiny detail!

Reactions: 19
What was the purpose of holding the egg over the bowl and then pulling it away? I’m so sad for Ronnie

Reactions: 22
What a prick she is. She’s been calling us all trolls for so long now when she’s just proved our points. Why only now is she doing things she was reluctant to do when we all raised our concerns. She must feel stupid. And hey soph. You’re very silly. I hope you read every comment and calls us trolls again so we can all laugh at you. Took her how many threads to get him something as simple as a colouring book and so much more. Bore off love

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I took a screenshot of the moment he realised he wasn't allowed to have fun but have decided I don't want to repost his misery on here.

For anyone wanting to see what a soul crushed toddler looks like go see her recent stories.

Vile woman who never ever learns!! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just watched the make up kid modelling a load of clothes too. She looked fantastic not hiding behind ridiculous filters etc. Just naturally modelling a wide range of clothes. Hinch just can’t do it. Can’t even model her own range.
Yes she’s so naturally pretty too. And v petite, I imagine it makes Hinch seethe.

Reactions: 17
Her goodnight quote has tipped me over the edge.
I’m inspired alright, to NEVER become something like you hinch! ATV!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.