Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit late and haven’t posted in a grinch thread for ages… but is she having a bleeping laugh with that piece of shite Christmas tree! I’d rather take that £25 and use it as toilet roll. Give me strength!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Probably already been said but she was so desperate to grab that bag of marshmallows off him and then realised she’d get slated for being a control freak. You can see the moment she starts reaching for it and then has second thoughts and randomly ruffles Ron’s hair instead. It must’ve been killing her to watch him “ruin” HER cakes.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Probably already been said but she was so desperate to grab that bag of marshmallows off him and then realised she’d get slated for being a control freak. You can see the moment she starts reaching for it and then has second thoughts and randomly ruffles Ron’s hair instead. It must’ve been killing her to watch him “ruin” HER cakes.
It's quite hard to ruin Sophas cooking its absolutely disgusting even without Ronnie's help. Poor old Ron could only have made it better not worse. She is totally clueless in every way, such a bleeping simpleton

Reactions: 26
It reminds me of the episode of the Big Bang Theory when Amy tries to help Sheldon with his closure issue by not letting him finish tasks. As soon as she's gone, he rushes to finish everything. I imagine that when Soph got her stories made for the gram, she shoved R. out of the way and then decorated his her cakes so she could take back control.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I Don’t think she knows everything Ronnie is thinking, if she did she’d realise that he’s thinking his mother is a twit.

NOOO Iv just gone back and looked. His little face when he’s reaching out for the egg and she pulls in away. My heart is breaking for him 😞😞
My grand daughter same age as Ron- can crack an egg in bowl-albeit with egg shell in but so what- she’s so chuffed she can do it.

Reactions: 23
Soph, I think you'll find that no one in their right mind is being 'inspired by your journey'. Much more the case of being 'repulsed by using your son for content'.

Reactions: 41
So she thinks she knows what Henners is saying does she. I am fluent in dogspeak and the fat bastard is saying "duck off you bleep"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Re smelly Stacey it is quite normal for the weight to fall off bfing. I was back to normal at 4 weights pp after my second, he would not stop feeding and I was constantly hungry but just never had the time to eat as much as I was burning if that makes sense

What the duck is hinch wearing for a coat in that dogs trust picture 😬 she literally looks ridiculous. Also, the filters are getting beyond a joke now. I love a filter but come on, at least make yourself recognisable

Reactions: 22
So the tree is on the table and they’re baking on the floor. Didn’t occur to you to do these things the other way round Soph? Nope?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ffs, I've just watched the baking videos! Only yourself to blame if they've not gone to your perfect little plan Grinchy, because you did everything! Could throttle her 😡 Ronnie looked so sad at one point when she took something from his hands. Can't stand watching her do these activities with Ronnie anymore, she's holding him back.
That tree is a rip off too! The brass neck of her.

Reactions: 30
I wonder if her highness will be turning on the Maldon Christmas lights tomorrow night
The mayor is turning them on (I had this thought and googled the other day 😂)

mind you, it could all be a ruse and she’s going to do it, but they can’t afford the crowd control, y’know, with her being so goddamn famous. So they’re keeping it on the downlow until the night 😏

She’ll be helicoptered in in her wedding dress. Jamie short for James will be squeezed into his wedding suit once more, it’ll be beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ohhh Ronnie, he wanted to do so much more than she let him. He almost looks scared of her in parts of that montage. Someone handcuff her so she can stop poking and prodding and grabbing all the time! She’s just so unnatural around him and you can tell she’s trying so hard but literally has Henry all over her. It’s so weird

Has anyone noticed how at the end of the baking video Ron jumps? Like she went to do something with the syrup and he jumped and screeched.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else get triggered by the amount of unsafe things for Ronnie? It’s like she thinks of all the ways he could choke then puts them in her list book to tick off…

Sausages cut incorrectly ✅
Marshmallows ✅
The Smallest Dolls house Furniture ✅

🙄
Actually dreading elf on the shelf BS as well

Reactions: 20
Here’s an idea for you Soph, why not make salt dough next time?

4 cups plain flour
1 cup salt
1.5 cups water

Ron can help pour the ingredients in, and stir, then get his hands in to bring the dough together. Help you roll it out (put it between 2 sheets of grease proof paper so it doesn’t get sticky and you don’t need flour everywhere). Then use biscuit cutters to cut out Christmas shapes.

Next day, or a few days later, let Ron go wild painting them. You can even do your own if you like 🙄

Easy peasy. Christmas gifts for family made by Ron. Doesn’t matter what colours he uses, give him a big chunky paint brush, and some nice bright paints.

I did it with my boy on Monday. Popped them in the oven to dry out and they’re ready for painting next weekend on a rainy day.

Or you could buy gingerbread men and writing icing and let Ron have fun with that.

Or buy cheap plain fairy cakes from Tesco and make a few different colours of icing for Ron to go wild with. Great opportunity to talk about colours.

Don’t over complicate every single thing you do.
These look lovely.

if you mod podge (available in hobby craft etc) then after painting them they will last years.
I did this with my little one and ours are still going strong and out every Christmas for the last 7 years so far.

mod podge both sides to seal them.

you maybe knew this already, but just so they last. My friend didn’t seal them and on year 3 hers all just started to crumble.

well done

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the frig is she cooking on the floor and why won't she stop poking and touching him?

Also, why not just get him his own little 3ft tree and let him decorate it then have another one for herself? I've done this in Nursery and they'll leave the "adult" one if they have their own one to decorate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.