Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White baubles with black initials, just what a child wants. Wouldn’t be surprised if that little tree transforms into Christy the Christmas tree over night. Just like magic 🙄

Reactions: 32
I really can’t wait for the day when he empties the bowl all over the floor and stomps off because it wasn’t quite going his way

I feel so sorry for that poor lad, imagine your whole life posted online to millions of viewers. All his vulnerabilities, his struggles with speak all plastered on IG. Even worse she then uses him as content for her Ads. I have a photography page which I could plaster full of my favourite photos of my beautiful child, but I don’t. Because although it would get me “engagement” and grow my page, I don’t because my kid has a right to not be exposed to absolutely anybody who has internet access. Imagine Ronnie at high school, kids bullying him pulling screenshots off the internet when he was a child and struggled to speak etc. She’s cruel and neglectful of his emotional well-being in the future.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I very much doubt she gets any messages from followers. I think her account has been taken over by bots. She’s gotten too greedy and over bought them and it now looks ridiculous if you go through her follower list. No wonder she’s desperate for content, she will be desperate for genuine followers as her engagement is probably at 0. The poor little sofa dweller clearly didn’t realise that fake bots don’t buy products

Reactions: 35
Ahhhhhh the dough decorations ❤❤❤ I've been wanting to do them this year with my children. Thankyou for the reminder!!!
It’s such a brilliant and easy activity. I bloody hate crafts, I’m first to admit that, but even I can cope with this one.

We didn’t press hard enough on the hand ones! So his hand print isn’t defined enough. I think the dough needs to be a bit softer to get that right.

Rolling it out on grease proof paper was a game changer though, meant I could then transfer to a baking tray without having to touch them too much.

I bought a set of acrylic paints on amazon so we have a load of new colours to paint with 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She always spoils it for herself... a nice activity followed by an AD. She's putting videos/pics of kids so the sheep don't get bored! Then hits everyone with a stupid AD!

Reactions: 29
Poor Ronnie 😞 he never gets to just do something, struggle a little bit and then master it. Is it any wonder it looks like he’s missing milestones when she literally won’t let him stir oats in a bowl by himself.

We’ve all been there with kids where they’re doing something and you want to jump in and help them or hurry it along. But you don’t.
“Letting him help” is all for the gram because it’s definitely not for Ronnies benefit is it? When we’re making cakes my son loves to crack the egg, do we end up picking tit loads off shell out the mix? Yup. But he loves it and each time there’s a little less shell because he’s learning ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my god guysh, a fred title just for me. I'm lost for words if I'm honest I just can't believe it!!!!!

Still in a state of shock that she keeps her hair stennies in bleeping poo bags, what an absolute grim reaper 😱 don't think I can move forward from this

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not caught up yet but… baking. WELL DONE!!! But on the kitchen floor????? When you’ve got a dog!!! Try harder.

Don’t even get me started on the “they didn’t go to plan” comment. What’s with the constant criticism. I know she’s playing up to these additional needs now but he isn’t even 3. Additional needs or not he’s hardly going to rival Mary Berry is he???
Maybe she thinks she’s the next Mary Berry 😅 she’s just modest guyyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck, that sounds like the short straw.
I really hope it’s the nudge he needs though, you must be desperate to have him back home xx

Get the kids to do it 🙈 ‘Daddy you need to get better quickly and come home’

I might have to. I’ve tried twice tonight already via FaceTime and bottled it both times 😭. I know he’s going to be pissed off and I know he needs to hear it but I can’t be doing with the confrontation, it’s enough stress without falling out with him over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Stacy Solomon not do a black and white theme for Christmas last year or maybe year before? It’s sad mrs hinch has no ideas of her own

Reactions: 20
Poor Ron, Just let him make a mess - you are a cleaning account (kinda 😂)
I follow this American account with this little girl and her uncle who pours drinks into cups - but she spills it all.. she is sooo cute and loves the mess she makes. Hinch would never allow that to happen!
Aw yea I love Marleigh 😍😅

Reactions: 12
I might have to. I’ve tried twice tonight already via FaceTime and bottled it both times 😭. I know he’s going to be pissed off and I know he needs to hear it but I can’t be doing with the confrontation, it’s enough stress without falling out with him over it.
remind him how much he hates it where he is… the harder he works, the sooner he can leave.

Make him think it’s his idea!

Good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stacey let's him help and get on with stuff tho, painting the shed, rolling logs, she only ever steps in to hive him a hand when he struggles. That must be part of the reason he is so far ahead of Ronnie. He has been allowed to try, to struggle to work things out for himself. Look at that baking, when mine were two they were cracking their own eggs, (I fished the shell out when they finished but they got better with practice) tipped in all the ingredients themselves and mixed it all themselves. She just will not let him do anything without her disgusting hands grabbing away and taking over. He will never learn if he is never allowed to try. All she's saying to him is Ron you're no good and what a dreadful message that is to one so small. How does he develop self esteem, confidence and pride in his achievements if he is never allowed to try. Yes he will make a mess, that's what kids do, but it's also how they learn.
Exactly this!! My mum (who minds my son) used to totally take over with my eldest who has additional learning needs.... She used to zip up his coat, open stuff for him, put on his shoes etc etc I could go on forever, without even giving him a chance. I had to eventually have a major fight with her about it because it was totally hindering him, and he wasn't able to actually learn how to do things for himself and as soon as she stepped back a bit he started to thrive and learn to do things for himself, a child is meant to problem solve and figure things out themselves otherwise how will they learn?
But unlike Sopha my mum was doing it out of pure love and not wanting to see him fail or struggle.....
The difference is Sopha does it out of her own vanity,insecurity and self obsession
She fully thinks Ron makes her look bad if he can't do something

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The decorating of the tree and the baking. 🤦‍♀️ Poor Ron doesn’t get a look in. She’s a complete and utter screeching control freak. I honestly couldn’t dislike her any more than I do.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.