Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the huns are going to copy and whack nails into cables and pipes.

And I'm so here for it!

Mr Sausage would have a bleeping coronary if he saw me doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So I showed my husband the wall tree & said aren’t you lucky I’m not that bat tit and my teen asked to see it and said who did that? I said Mrs Hinch and she said *Who’s Mrs Hinch?*

I ran here to tell you all as I know you’d all appreciate such beautiful words being uttered by my teen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heart? Isn’t it a star?

What the ACTUAL duck is that? Oh my christ, that’s horrendous. Why the hell would anyone with a brain cell think that’s a good idea?

Incoming hunzzz posting on Facebook about how they’ve nailed conifer tree to every part of their houses. Fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair, the current Mr bev would nail me to the wall if I tried nailing foliage to the walls 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, who needs the perfect Christmas tree complete with candy canes, colour theme, pregnancy announcement bauble and an expensive toy train circling the base... ? Well, apparently YOU do.

I mean does she not even understand the hypocrisy of her own words?? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She’s only pulled this stupid tree stunt in the hopes of getting in the sidebar of shame on tomorrows articles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

New thread here, free tree branches for the first 100 people, bring your own hammer and nails 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, who needs the perfect Christmas tree complete with candy canes, colour theme, pregnancy announcement bauble and an expensive toy train circling the base... ? Well, apparently YOU do.

I mean does she not even understand the hypocrisy of her own words?? 🙄
That tree is ridiculous .. not festive all grabby insta .. she’s a bleep.. sorry but she is.. massive bullying bleep

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.