Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many sheep are gonna be nailing sticks to their wall and electrocuting themselves when they hit a live wire 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Right whos nailing connifer spriggs to their wall? You can't make this tit up! That's the wankest creation shes come up with and that's saying something
Just had a peek for the first time in months to see what she’s up to.
Same old pointless tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have I gone blind or had too much gin?? Wheres the crayon marks? Unless Ron is only allowed crayons in shades of grey to match mummaz personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nearly choked on a pear drop I ran to tattle so quick at the kip of the fake tree. Obviously she is not doing the 10ft one till the new house reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait wait wait. What happened to "Ron's tree" with those initial baubles on?

Looks tit anyway.

Who needs a 10ft tree when it's at the new house ey?

Reactions: 22
2AB0BA93-CD04-448B-AD42-156C9DC0EF20.jpeg

100% the tree is up in the new place!!
no way would she sacrifice her tree for that pile of bleeping branch wank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Also what the duck is that twig/branch thing. Who nails this tit to the wall????

Oh lord help us all. This is a way someone makes a living. 😪😪😪

It's true I'm jealous!! I actually have to leave my house and teach tiny humans all week long then spend weekends doing more work ready to teach tiny humans. I wish I could just chuck a few twigs about and bring home the Ps.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has the audacity to complain about poor Ron drawing on the wall and then goes and nails up that monstrosity. I can't cope 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Who the duck nails tree branches to the wall?!

If I started doing that my husband would think I had lost my god damn mind.

It also looks like tit 👍
My husband would have replaced the branches with me if I’d stuck nails in the wall 😂 what the actual.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck is that monstrosity 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell man she’s lost the plot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.