Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this has to be one of the stupidest things she has done - nailing branches to a wall!!! It looks crap. Sorry but i will stick to my Christmas tree that sits in a stand. No nails in my lovely plastered walls! 😂 plus, those branches will die. They are used to UK outdoor temperatures, and we all know that Soph’s house is like the tropics!! 🥵

Why couldn’t she have just let Ron decorate her £25 Hinch Tesco Xmas tree and be done with it. Any Hinchers who copy this are going to regret it come New Year when the Xmas decorations come down and they have several holes in the wall to fill!

Reactions: 32
She's definitely moving soon of she's wrecking the walls like this! Reckon the new house is ready and they will wake up there on Christmas morning

Reactions: 33
I hope the paediatrician watches her instagram stories because the only “red flags” i’m seeing are her parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So the "tree" looks...erm...tit. And the wooden heart is a bit of a funny shape isn't it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was really impressed to see her let Ronnie do his plate on his own..... Then she discarded it and made a perfect snowman!!! That's not Ronnie's plate, it's a kids competition not for the parent's

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just shows Soph doesn’t even know what a heart looks like 😂 she is definitely heartless! And she’s no star! I will let myself out……

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s a bleep. Bullies her two year old son, digs him out at any given opportunity. Now, after encouraging everyone to buy an empty note pad for £10+ she’s whacking nails Willy nilly into a wall for a shite half arsed attempt at being creative and a fun mum when really she bats poor Ron away and indulges in her own self obsession.. bellend

Reactions: 15
She’s off her head!! I had a customer at work mention her today, she said if it’s good enough for mrs hinch. I said she’s at twit then apologised for my language 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic but I hope everyone is staying safe if the storm is affecting your area and (hopefully not) your homes ❤
I'm north east and we are alert red, husbands only just got in from work (Lorry driver) so I can finally go to sleep at 345 now I know he's home safe!!!!!

Hope you're all safe and well tattlers, love sent to all xx
Wild, wild winds, tree's down and lots of shed roofs and kids. Trampolines missing, also a local bar in town roof collapsed in no one really hurt but claims galore being threatened 🙄😂 hope it's better for you now too, was hoping the winds reached the Grinch and whisked her away somewhere or a flying house landed on her sadly the wicked witch is still sitting in castle Greyskull cackling away 😂

Reactions: 9
OK so Ronnie has now ‘drawn’ on the curtains, sofa and walls. No evidence of any of that, not even in a good old cleaning video, would have thought perfect content but then I’m not an Instagram cleaning guru like Hinch.
Also once is an accident, twice is careless but three times now is just not paying attention. Put the phone down and Ronnie wouldn’t have the opportunity. (Not that I believe he genuinely has)

Reactions: 19
Thank you. This made me tear up. I said this exact thing to my other half earlier. This next cycle, and from now on, I’m going to relax - not going to obsess over tracking apps or what my body is doing every waking moment. I’m just going to chill and trust that the universe will deliver when the time is right.

Sending so much love to anyone else who is in the same situation xxx
that’s the best way! That’s what worked for me, I don’t want to be one of them patronising twats but once you stop obsessing it does help you relax! Sending you so much love and baby dust ❤❤ You’ll be a lovely mummy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just given myself bleeping whiplash running here after seeing her nailing dead tree clippings to her walls 🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry about all the holes in the walls guyzzz, we're moving out soon anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion… Wreck your walls with boughs off ma’s tree 🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just waiting for one of the sheep to nail through a water pipe or electrical wire…. 🤣
But seriously if I did that my partner would ship me off to the funny farm.
Knowing my luck I’d end up at the new hinch mansion 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldnt even see the red crayon on the wall. duck me, living on the edge there Grinch!!
That tree idea is tit. She couldn't even lower it for Ronnie to mess around with . She's such a tit person.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been in bed all week I’ll with covid so only just catching up now but I honestly think when she said things were hard to hear it’s when the hv has told her all the things she has already read here and called us all trolls for it but now an actual professional has said them to her, it’s hard to realise we are not as bad as she makes us out and lots of people on here could have actually helped her if she listened instead of crying in the dog bed

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.