Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck nails tree branches to the wall?!

If I started doing that my husband would think I had lost my god damn mind.

It also looks like tit 👍
The lights get me. Unless Ron did them x but you can add more.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Hinch. Who DOES need a 10ft tree? Or even hundreds of pounds worth of #gifted ones for that matter?? 🙄

Reactions: 26
Guysssss I’m just going to do bedtime so don’t talk too much and get us over 1,000 before I’m ready!! I promise I’ll do a new thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The 10ft tree will be at the new house. That’s why she isn’t bothering with decs and a tree in this one!

Reactions: 15
Who the duck nails tree branches to the wall?!

If I started doing that my husband would think I had lost my god damn mind.

It also looks like tit 👍
Not to mention the holes left behind when it's dead and she has to whang it in the bin.

Reactions: 12
Did we see anything of that furniture she was making in daddy’s workshop or whatever she was calling it. She kept saying we’d see it soon in a special place 😉 😉 😉

Reactions: 13
“I love it guys. I absolutely love it.” Does she actually know any other words?
No wonder she’s a best selling author of blank notebooks 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She has the audacity to complain about poor Ron drawing on the wall and then goes and nails up that monstrosity. I can't cope 😂😂
Maybe if she actually let him colour on paper without taking over he wouldn't colour on the wall....even though we all know he didn't as she's that much of a control freak there's no way he got a crayon without her noticing

Reactions: 15
That tree. What the duck. She has definitely lost it.

who would think that looks good in any way whatsoever, it is the shittest thing I have EVER seen.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.