Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick Stacey get your post up before hinmnch trumps ya..you know how she's loves to be all sameasstace

Reactions: 9
‘Ron likes to draw on the wall’
Legit a bleeping smidge of crayon, acting like he’s gone ape tit and Picasso’d the full thing🤦🏽‍♀️
Anything to talk tit about ronnie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She’s going to do her own version of this isn’t she, (someone posted similar the other day, sorry I can’t remember who) since we’ve all said Ronnie can’t even reach his own mini tree
7F42267F-7119-45D7-A050-1F4A6F8E049D.jpeg

Reactions: 28
Stop picking on your son you bleeping bully!! Drawing on the walls is normally a self portrait not a tiny mark

Reactions: 15
She needs to get Ron and Lon off social media now.

Imagine getting to 18 years old and stumbling across your entire childhood/health issues being discussed online by people you don't even know.

All because your Mother needed engagement and was so deluded she thought the shoppers were her friends.

So. bleeping. Damaging.
❤ This!!! 👏🏻👏🏻 There are so many influencers out there already with a variety of mental health issues. How they think it’s ok to add their children to the mix is beyond me. Kids should be banned from Social media, especially when they are used to peddle products. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m so glad she’s doing crafts with him but...
Ronnie made a plate, it had some markings and some stars stuck on.
Ronnie made a hanging decoration too, it was a string of toilet rolls.
His didn’t look like they came off a Pinterest board but they’re still special, why not show him sat with those?

Sorry, I don’t usually comment but I am so desperate to have a baby and I just got my period again and it sucks. I’d do anything to have hand made kid’s decorations up in my house, even if they looked terrible.
Sending you loads of baby dust ... A 6 year wait here , lots of peeing on sticks , temp taking and tears...and still drives me nuts when I see people bleeping about who clearly don't deserve children.

I really hope in future you are hanging some lovely creations on Christmas tree made by your mini giraffes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess you wouldn’t think twice about putting holes in your wall if you are moving out in a couple of weeks. Those branches will be dry as a bone in a few days given the temperature in her house and no water source 😂

Big reveal must be coming soon because she is keeping her Christmas tat to the minimum.

Reactions: 38
Am I being thick? She put ‘dad made us this wooden heart and I absolutely love it’ I can’t see any wooden heart?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s going to do her own version of this isn’t she, (someone posted similar the other day, sorry I can’t remember who) since we’ve all said Ronnie can’t even reach his own mini tree
View attachment 891734
That was me, I even dedicated it to Ronnie from us all. I don't mind you copying me Hinch if it helps your son😉

Reactions: 9
That's bleeping tit 😂 😂 😂
You can get little kiddy VELCRRROOOOOOOOO ones you know so your toddler can take the VELCRO decorations on and off as he wishes. There not expensive either. Why so extra?

Wooden heart? I can't see no heart shape

Reactions: 20
Right whos nailing connifer spriggs to their wall? You can't make this tit up! That's the wankest creation shes come up with and that's saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Fucks sake lift Ron up and put your phone down. Even the new baby gets stuff snatched out of his hands so she can get a perfect picture for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 22
We’ll what an utter pile of tit that will be more shrivelled than James’ dick next week

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aw she can’t be bleeping serious with that tree surely hahahahaha
She’ll genuinely believe it looks gorgeous as well the balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh date night incoming? Seen the restaurant shes following? They even have a red carpet, perfick for Princess Sophie Rose 🤣
I doubt they serve jusroll and sketty 'oop pie though 😱 Wonder if it will be a freebie or will she put her hand in her pocket and pay??😁
I’ve heard that they’ve perfectly adapted the menu for old soph…
Fromage râpé et jus de jambon rouler moulinet avec oeuf
If you nose, you nose 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.